Does Japan still uses fax machines...

Does Japan still uses fax machines, flip phones etc and manual paper-based bureaucracy to avoid espionage or are they really tech wise behind?

Attached: 1563500962268.png (836x527, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QuTE12qGmz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're just highly overratted jungle monkeys with less plastic surgery than the cucked-reee-anz with their wobbly stick language

しょうがない

their 7-elevens are pretty bomb bro

youtube.com/watch?v=QuTE12qGmz8

New technology doesn't actually offer much functionality that shit from 10 years ago did. If it needs more modern technology, like a better processor, go ahead, but the overall design of whatever product doesn't change much. This means things are less disposable (you know how tablets are built to be obsolete after a few years?) while still working exactly as well as before (because the new tablet doesn't actually do anything new, it just deals with new bloat better).

>flip phones
Everyone uses iphones or android phones these days

>Japan

weeb defense force.

they're just behind. in literally everything.

Japan has Android flip phones

I'm not a weeaboo and I don't watch anime. I can easily recognize when a company is buying products more intelligently. Look at slate phones, there's been no improvement to the things in almost a decade but people still buy a new model every year.

only 30 year old boomers use them in japan

Attached: 1530978999353.png (380x349, 70K)

Nice guess.

You're right the japanese are immune to consumerism. based nippon uguu

Attached: Tokyo-street.jpg (1500x1000, 2.19M)

They literally only design houses to last for 40 years

That's because they have constant earthquakes and the occasional tsunami, not because they're vapid consumers

it because the government wants to keep the construction industry booming

Boomers

And filtered.

Dude looks like Jackie Chan's son.

Working at Japanese company in Japan and

>Workplace supply work phone with flip phone
>For private life everyone use either iphone or android
>Function of fax machine is incorporated into multipurpose printer that used to print and scan. They not longer existed as a single machine.
>Most corporate still used Windows 7 but are on transition to switch to Windows 10. I got a Windows 10 laptop when I joined the company.
>As result from enforcement of work reform act which curbing long working hours, most corporation are on the race to improve working efficiency and paper-based bureaucracy are slowly being opt-out for data-based, but paper will still need to be retained.
>Tablet computer are utilized a lot for work and meeting. I was supplied with a work iPad as well to access cloud for corporate data and document-making on the go.

Actually Japan is not so backward after all, technology-wised.

The US government's highest security locations still use ancient computers that use punch cards, because they are so reliable and because they are so secure.

Attached: 826528695-keypunch-punch-card-military-area-ibm.jpg (960x540, 29K)

what is your job?

Site engineer at general contractor.
Thank to ipad I do not need to carry a bunch of paperwork to construction site. I just carry an iPad.

comfy

Attached: 1562512723027.png (236x234, 34K)

>Hardware market is dominated by China and Korea now
>Japan has some dumb pride that doesn't allow them to import from those countries
>Japan is unironically buying Macs and installing Windows instead of just buying a MateBook
This is actually happening.

it's funny how local/regional hatreds can be so strong that Japan sides with the country that nuked it twice and occupies it to this day rather than just get along with their neighbors who are much more like them

>weebs
No its more like the technology OP mentioned works fine and there is literally no need to change. Plus japs are highly conservative when it comes to how they view and treat business.

>20 years
>That's because they have constant earthquakes and the occasional tsunami, not because they're vapid consumers
Kind of correct, but it's the constantly changing building codes which is due to the constant earthquakes, and tsunami, but Japanese are unfortunately vapid consumers which is actually a good thing for their economy as they keep money moving, and flowing.