Just be an outcast bro

>just be an outcast bro
Would you buy a mac/windows juts to be able to use programs like Photoshop and the like? I know alternatives exist but you know they are barely used.
>hey user why are you using that OS? you aren't poor are you?

Attached: 6Px02XmVJ3potc8rOySTaREJ_500.jpg (500x333, 120K)

I am poor tho.

>I am poor
your fault
pull yourself from your bootstraps, son

Ok. Thanks for helping me turn my life around, user.

shut up boomer you did this

Attached: Leonhard_Euler.jpg (461x600, 103K)

back in the day, kids weren't this lazy i tell ya that much

That's very inspirational. Please tell me more.

i tell you kids, back in my day, we had it so rough... or so much better, i can't tell anymore. anyway, every day, we would wake up at 2 in the morning and go to the table for breakfast. we all lived in a closet, you see, so it was one room. and we would ask, me and my 64 brothers and 27 sisters, "what's for breakfast mum?". she would smack us all with a shoe and say "cold beans". and if we complained and said "but we had cold beans yesterday" - because we had cold beans every day - she would smack us all five times with a shoe and say "tough its all we can afford. i'm trying to feed a family of 93 with just half a silver buckington", a silver buckington was about the same as half a penny back in the day. then we would head to school. we met up with the johnson kids from down the road, and walked the 1674 miles to school. on the way to school, we had to walk up a mountain so tall it extended to outer space. when we got to the top of the mountain, we would see the peterson boys on their fancy bikes - which they dont make like they used to, and we would race them down the mountain. then, when we got to school at 4 in the morning, the headmaster would come up to us and say "you bloody kids are late", then he would smack us all with the cane 10 times and tell us we had 7 years of detention. then, we went to class, and mr stevenson would say "ok line up kids", then he would spank us each 60 times, then hit us each with the cane 40 times each. then it was 7 at night and we had to walk home. then, when we got home, we'd ask "whats for dinner mum?", and she'd smack us each 50 times with a pan and say "rotten cabage". and if we complained, she would smack us each 100 times with a broom and say "im trying to feed a family of 154 on just one islet sliver, just you wait until your dad gets home" - now an islet silver was worth about as much as a grain of sand. then, when our dad got home from his job at the soot factory, he would hit us all 180 times with his belt.

>be old enough to get into college
>still cares whether people think you come from money
Your parents failed you, user.

>back in the day, kids weren't this lazy i tell ya that much
Yeah? Well riddle me this: who raised these lazy, entitled kids?

I did :)

Thanks a lot for ruining West's future in a single generation by ruining the economy, letting Jews fill the countries with the West with niggers and raising narcissistic shitheads.

>hey user why are you using that OS? you aren't poor are you?
I don't see how question like that should bother any adult person

>outcast because you don't use a m*c
this does not happen in the real world

Back in my day, I had to deal with shitposters on Jow Forums.

Game. Set. Match.

>college student
>not poor

t. iJeet

Attached: 1544016401741.jpg (1100x779, 423K)

Such radical individuals who dare to #thinkdifferent

>Missouri
I always forget that shithole exists

>you aren't poor are you?
No, but being students, I know that you're all poor as dirt.
Apple products are poor people status symbols because if you're working, they're not that expensive, I just don't want to use a gimped os.

>you aren't poor are you?
>college kids making fun of the poor
how fucking deluded are you?

>Somebody actually took the time to edit that on nearly everyone in a 200 lecture room picture
Not even an apple guy, but wew. Time to get a job, NEET.

Krita is better tho

Once i was in a team of 4
we had a T410 running loonix obviously, a macbook pro, a chromebook and a consumer grade windows laptop

>just blend in bro
nah thanks, I'm a self assured man, secure in myself, I don't need to buy things or change my tastes for some zoomer fucks.

that is easy as fuck tho

Look it's a bsd programmers convention.

Depends on whether it was a want or a need. I see using Photoshop the same as having a Blue Yeti microphone: if you are using it to make a substantial portion of your income (or you are working towards making it a substantial portion of your income, then you need to use the OS that will make your job easier. But if you're just using it to fuck around, then its much better for you to go for the cheapest thing that still does a "good enough," job.

Remember when iBooks were literally the "think different" laptops?

Attached: 46460-1559298255.jpg (640x360, 38K)

That's why Chinese universities ban laptops in lectures.

Attached: HKUST.jpg (1600x1066, 263K)

>logo upside down

Chinese universities suck balls though. Look up ADVCHINA on Jewtube if you don't believe me.

you do know that apple offers discounts for students?

That's right, most of them suck. This one's alright though. They have exchange programs with MIT, Harvard and Oxbridge.

>Hong Kong uni
Oh, I didn't notice the filename. I've been to HK, it's bretty based compared to the mainland.