Why is this RAM so popular?

why is this RAM so popular?
is it better than Corsair, HyperX, Crucial or other G.skill models?

Attached: CP-GSKILL-F4-3200C16D-16GTZR-1.jpg (500x360, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ee1TWHoCRM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is OP such a nigger?

it's pretty good ram. the lightings just a bonus if you want it and they make the same modules without the lighting.

Aesthetics matter to non autists, and the G.Skill TridentZ heatsink is the most attractive heatsink on the market.

Corsair LPX 3600 CL18 for 179AUD was a real bargain considering going to CL16 was almost twice the price. I don't need RGB.

Patriot sells 3733CL17 for the same price

>why is this RAM so popular?
it has RGB

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>Looks good
>RGayB
>Its pretty good
>Cheap

What is there not to like

Top three retailers in my state don't sell Patriot

Im down the rabbit hole of autism and like flashy colors so all 4 slots of my mobo have this ram in them (on top of RGB case, Mobo, PSU and Keyboard)
Doesnt help that I regularly go to raves

raves with rainbow lights and weird clothes are a retarded american invention

it's the cheapest 3200c14 in the market (at least where I am) I don't know why the 3200c16 one sells, though, corsair's are cheaper

Best ram coming through. It comes in red, white, blue and black to match any build and supports your retardedly huge air cooler.

Attached: file.png (1500x1030, 1.24M)

Attached: 1563703628848.gif (350x409, 437K)

The fashion and colorful lights is mainly because of the drugs in play, mostly DMT

Attached: be-quiet-dark-rock-pro-4-2.jpg (1000x768, 113K)

>mostly DMT
what the fuck are you talking about, nobody smokes DMT at raves, mostly speed and ecstasy

DMT is cheap and easy to use, especially when everyone is already high on acid
Not saying they no one uses Speed or Ecstasy, but DMT is huge at pre rave parties and mostly used as a chaser
I have a friend that takes a couple tabs of acid and when that high dies down takes DMT

>(You)
>DMT is cheap and easy to use, especially when everyone is already high on acid
no. and almost noone does acid at raves as well, maybe festivals.
DMT is around $50-70/gram even on the DNM while MDMA and speed are $2-4/gram with similar dosages, and doing DMT is far from easy (ever made a glass bulb pipe and vaped something out of it?) and noone does it at a rave

t. seasoned user, raver, and dealer

>caring what color your RAM is
Jesus...

>not using Patriot RAM

Unironically neck yourself commie faggot

Attached: patriot_viper4-render-678_678x452.png (678x435, 292K)

it glows nigga

Because it's the cheapest good rgb ram and I believe it can even sync with other rgayb stuff so it's probably a good product for the price.

lol cute
you'd be surprised how many people smoke DMT at raves

my man

I don't know how people deal with all that rgb shit. A little is ok, but that's tacky as fuck. Plus distracting when it's blinking in your room. I don't need Christmas all year round

Seems like the worst place to do DMT. I smoked some in a quiet, dark room and it was already quite intense

so you're telling me people smoke DMT here?:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ee1TWHoCRM

Because is Samsung ram not Hynix, its has better timings and is more flexible and more regularly overclockable. Also G.Skill is king of the high performance RAM market and these are just their flagships

>even mentioning the RGB, especially as a positive
shitlordbrain
>autist calling features of non autists autistic
another worthless fuck
It CL17 but all the other timing are slow

Pull your life together, clowns. You are fortnite.

You are speak england bestest
Fuck hate all dumb head fuck brain