Is there a list of good tech conferences in the US?

Is there a list of good tech conferences in the US?

Good meaning hands-on or technical sessions, not marketing keynotes.

Attached: 7f5847cc00d97711752f4398235ec24f.jpg (1375x1969, 429K)

Black hat oosa and defcon are bretty gud.

BTW both of those are held like from a week from now in Vegas.

Yet to find a single defcon talk that is beyond highschool level

Attached: 1564229602561.jpg (235x219, 20K)

I have a few

FOSDEM
Strange Loop
CCC

Any hacking presentation.

Attached: 1536107637888.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Schmoocon was good the one year I was able to go.

I know this is supposed to be a burn but it's just a self-burn. You come off as a fucking retard.

Ponycon and the CPUSA convention

you have to go back armstrong >>>/mpl/

hes not wrong the quality of defcon talks sucks dick they accept talks from attention seeking retards with 0 technical (nor new) insight

recon and blackhat the rest kinda sub par

>the world's largest hacker conference sucks dick
>t. 4chinster NEETs who can't even get entry-level jobs in the industry
I have no words.

if you think defcon talks (minus a small minority) are good you have no hope, as someone whos attended it on multiple occasions defcon is literally the pretend to provide information and drink too much con

Attached: 1536681909378.jpg (300x250, 40K)

>as someone whos attended it on multiple occasions defcon is literally the pretend to provide information and drink too much con
Let's see some badges with timestamps. If you can prove you've actually been there then your criticism may be considered legitimate.

CCC is good for shaggin sissies

>Cheating in eSports: How to Cheat at Virtual Cycling Using USB Hacks
>Hacking WebAssembly Games with Binary Instrumentation
>.NET Malware Threats: Internals And Reversing
>Hacking Your Thoughts—Batman Forever meets Black Mirror
>Are Your Child's Records at Risk? The Current State of School Infosec

>defcon badges
most cringe shit in the world fuck defcon shithole only good talks ever presented there are ones intended for other cons

theres literally like 6 talks out of god knows how many actually worth attending this year

Wow, you managed to cherry-pick 5 non-technical talks from the total of 90+ and dozens of highly technical workshops.
>pic related

Needless to say it's obvious you're a salty NEET and you were lying about ever attending.

That's really sad, bro.

Attached: wtf-i-hate-defcon-now.png (3021x1031, 523K)

because i couldnt be fucked copying the titles of anymore in, as i said the minority of talks have any quality the rest are rehashes of publically available information

Attached: its-time.jpg (630x573, 60K)

yeah shit man u got me! if you think half of these talks are worthwhile i dont know how youre calling other people unemployable

on that topic you should stop larping as someone that works ((in the industry)) literal bottom feeder shit talk attender

Attached: coolcon.png (1489x657, 510K)

Okay now you're just throwing a tantrum.

literal infauxseccer enjoy your overpriced con with topics thatve been discussed nearly every year without fail @ defcon with no new info.
glad i never had to pay to attend that shite myself

Attached: gAx0TpO.png (1005x553, 236K)

If you're such a fucking l33t haxx0r, what are you doing on a board where half the people can't even fizz buzz? Isn't this the kiddie pool to you? Oh, right, you're liar.

yes it is i find enjoyment in lurking the windows hate threads until someone posts something categorically wrong and continues to argue for it without opening ida or windbg for themselves anyhow enjoy defcon

You sound like a real pro. I'll see you at Black Hat next week though? or are you too busy with pwning BTC exchanges?

no interest in cryptocurrencys sorry

HACK WITH SHAQ

Attached: 52352375023.jpg (705x369, 46K)

>not HAQ WITH SHAQ
one job