All modern technology is outdated

The shadow government has anti-gravity, soul transfer, astral projection, and heal-all-disease technology. They even have colonies on other solar systems. Your tax money is being spent on these projects through the military cover-up. They killed/hushed notable people who discovered and developed a lot of these technologies such as Wilhelm Reich, Nikola Tesla, and Otis Carr. Not to also mention the grey, reptilian, and AI (non-human) interference. A lot of these technologies harness the everywhere and abundant energy called many names such as the aether, orgone, chi, life force, etc. Imagine the backlash that will come from people after they realize they've been fiddled this whole time. That is why (((they))) are trying to keep it a secret.

Attached: 1563597598807.png (1600x578, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en
patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: solar_warden_rev1.png (2230x1463, 1.79M)

Get this fucking stupid shit to child.

Hey /x/, how's it going?

Attached: 156312847415.jpg (880x960, 191K)

Ok, so if it is true there must be some digital online presence for their operations, like websites, gateways, other entry points, etc. so point us in the direction and see if there's more to uncover

patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en

Attached: TR-3B.jpg (708x427, 45K)

Attached: cianigger glow monkeys.jpg (570x856, 66K)

>2sp00py4u.jpeg

/x/ seems like an interesting place.

>All modern tech is outdated

Amazing that "Advanced Tech" looks very similar to "Current Tech". Nothing new, just the same old.

Why do you think "Current Tech" looks the way it does?

Where is the creepy monster? I can't see it.

>super advanced
>cant control a backwater country full of barely armed sheep herders

i think we'll be ok

Man sometimes I wish I could abandon rationality the way these people have and live in the delusional fantasy conspiracy world that they do.

It really seems quite exciting, which is probably why these fools are drawn to it.

Tesla was 86 when he died.

While this is mostly bullshit, the elite and western governments + china and Russia do have access to technology that is much more advanced than what is available to the public.
This includes: AI that is able to predict large-scale trends with decent accuracy, more powerful processors (maybe in the > 10 ghz scale), significantly more dense storage, a cure to most strains of cancer and other common diseases, and much more fuel efficient engines.

they want cooperation not occupation

You settled your beliefs on the onion's surface layers, peel more.

processors weren't designed by the military so I don't think the gov has access to the latest and greatest

of a "heart attack" no doubt

dude weed lmao

I hate the idea that we are the left behind plebs. Infuriating if it turns out to be true

Colonies on other worlds?
You forgot about the nazi base on the dark side of the moon. Or the Soviet base on Mars.

You have to go back

Thank you based schizo poster.

proverbial weekend schizo posting

Terry did you come back from the dead?

>2019 not using superconductors to create a polarized vacuum to align virtual photons and positions that appear out of nothingness into dipoles to make anti-gravity propulsion.
US navy flying tictacs are technology. patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/

>The quantum vacuum plasma (QVP) is the electric glue of our plasma universe. The Casimir Effect, the Lamb Shift, and Spontaneous Emission, are specific confirmations of the existence of QVP.

It just reads like sci-fi bullshit.

You don't need conspiracy for this. We have thousands of new inventions and patents gathering dust on the shelves, because monopolies are not interested in innovation, but only in profit.
You don't need a shadow government for this, it's called capitalism

Sloppy job mossad

ok
like what?
Patents are public knowledge

>2019-07-28 Application status is Abandoned

You can build this now

>It just reads like sci-fi bullshit.
because it mostly is

So they have magic technology but still depend on money???

>soul transfer, astral projection, and heal-all-disease technology.
You lost me there. I believe they have alien craft and according to Tom Delonge, who met several high ranking generals, they do. We know from wiki leaks that a general told Tom Delonge that we have an alien body and craft.

Only a fool would think the current public aviable Tech is the "newest shit"

theres two of them in the center of the photo

Attached: brat kek.png (531x720, 467K)

Its been like this for a long time : technology gets transferred from the top to the bottom, some begin to work in labs or military base before becoming normal,etc... (The élite isn't using portals while we're stuck with cars, but you get the idea)

>It just reads like sci-fi bullshit.
That part is not really controversial. The ability to exploit it to produce antigravity is unproven. There's a theory that dark matter doesn't exist and the gravitational effects attributed to it are a result of polarized vacuums producing gravitational changes.

I wish the US build some giant drones like this.

I still like the black goo theory more.