5G is harmless schizo, mass bird deaths during testing was just a coincidence!!!

>5G is harmless schizo, mass bird deaths during testing was just a coincidence!!!

Attached: 4AAA91C3-C69C-4A99-8C00-42FAA2DF15A3.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216583385/#216593256
youtube.com/watch?v=kbcHszMCIJM
sott.net/article/245343-2-300-Birds-Found-Dead-Along-Chilean-Beaches
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/environment/flora-fauna/70-migratory-birds-found-dead-in-Chhattisgarh/articleshow/44828106.cms
reuters.com/article/us-health-birdflu-china/china-reports-h5n6-bird-flu-outbreak-in-xinjiang-idUSKCN1T40BF
ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1179602/printemps-difficile-animaux-nouveau-brunswick-periode-migratoire
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/birds-fall-dead-sky-australia-horror-film-a9004266.html
youtu.be/X5IhKHGDKhM
spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/wireless/5gs-waveform-is-a-battery-vampire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

iToddlers btfo fpbp based cringe have sex dilate /thread disregard that i suck cocks onions onions onions

okay so what is the benefit of installing 5g everywhere if its going to cause serious damage to people? what do "they" stand to gain? how exactly do you think they will coordinate this simultaneously all over the western world? (since if what you say is true it would be stopped after the first install goes online)

Mass pacification of goyim cattle, CIA niggers use electromagnetic radiation to make people more succeptible to MKULTRA programming. Having a denser network of transmitters increases the power nigger

Have sex incel oof yikes schizo nazi take your meds paranoid
racist reddit Jow Forumst_d

Attached: 31EF103A-2F66-40F9-86FE-ABF5BE4830F9.jpg (728x899, 84K)

this, but ironically.

based tranny

Stop samefagging, OP. Not only both images have the same type of filename, but the second post wasn't even made by a new IP.

Attached: faggot.png (1462x704, 218K)

Yikes cringe sweetie oof yikes incel nazi schizo take your meds based

Attached: 08444A99-3085-43A6-A908-5440EA0BBBB8.png (728x899, 253K)

conspiracy theories are not technology, election tourist.

Nuke Moscow.

>mass bird deaths during testing
Source/evidence for this claim?

Threadly reminder that you're replying to a reddit/discord using schizo when you participate in these threads.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216583385/#216593256

Attached: F3F27EA47A3740FC8723A9EE62728F9A.jpg (3264x2448, 2.62M)

>gets banned from /sci/ for blatant shitposting
>spams Jow Forums in a hissy fit
Have a cry OP.

>mass bird deaths
Didn't even happen you mong.
But feel free to post your shitthatneverhappened.com/honest/dead-birds-5g "proof" so we can mock you more.

shitty thread gets shitty posts, who woulda thunk
saged hidden reported called the cops

kinda based tho. i seperate my bookmarks like that too haha

Nice iPhone filenames faggot, is that the same iPhone you use when you want to reply to yourself in a thread?

do you think the guy who posts this thread gets extra rations of vodka?

Only if he meets his quota.

Attached: spam1.jpg (1645x2379, 2.34M)

based

*clears throat*

DILATE

How is this faggot thread still up?

>okay so what is the benefit of installing 5g everywhere if its going to cause serious damage to people? what do "they" stand to gain?
Maybe money, retard?

nice try mossad nigger, you wont get us that easily

wojak edits are always hilarious and original
*crunch crunch*

Attached: download.jpg (273x184, 10K)

i can tell you that any glass front office complex murderes more birds than 5G and Windmills Combined (or heck, multiplied by another)

oh and if 5G kills birds? better shut down FM radio as those antennas blast at much higher power-levels (in the kilowatt range)

Man I'm glad this shit forced meme was unsuccessful

guess it was too deep for you

They don't know what they're doing. Short-sighted profit making. Business as usual.

Hey bud. I really, really don't like being around people with dark skin. Can you help me out with that?

have you tried sex?

With darkies, or with anyone in general?

anyone

>söyboy
>5G is being pushed by Trump's buttbuddy Ajit Pai
5 rubles have been deposited into your account, OP

I tried it, but it didn't seem to change anything. Maybe I did it wrong?

>kill your entire consumer base and society "for money"
nice one genius

Trump is a Zion operative stupid nigger

>Being this retarded to believe 5G does harm

>being so silly that one believes eating radium is harmful
What poppycock!

Attached: chocolate-radium.jpg (650x650, 150K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kbcHszMCIJM
Don't worry, we are so much more sensible nowadays! :^)

Depopulation.

>He doesn't use Asbestos
Luddites

because there is none, it was confirmed that the beards eat posion

>samefagging this hard

based

>Didn't even happen
First of all, mass bird deaths do happen and we're not talking once or twice. And it's not new. 2012: sott.net/article/245343-2-300-Birds-Found-Dead-Along-Chilean-Beaches
2014: timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/environment/flora-fauna/70-migratory-birds-found-dead-in-Chhattisgarh/articleshow/44828106.cms

I could go on chronologically but I'll just skip to some of the high-lights this year:

reuters.com/article/us-health-birdflu-china/china-reports-h5n6-bird-flu-outbreak-in-xinjiang-idUSKCN1T40BF
ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1179602/printemps-difficile-animaux-nouveau-brunswick-periode-migratoire
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/birds-fall-dead-sky-australia-horror-film-a9004266.html

How does this relate to 3G, 4G and 5G? Well, truth is that while a whole lot of mass bird deaths - deny it all you want but it's a simple fact - have happened while these things have been operational the relationship, if any, is speculation. It's like saying mass bird deaths happened while electricity was being used by humans. It's true but it doesn't mean there's a connection.

Slightly related but mostly unrelated: I knew there's regular mass bird deaths from researching it years ago. i wasn't unaware how many more there's been this year until I looked just now. It's very scary.I get how asking "Why?" would make someone blame 5G.

There still are radon hot springs open.
They claim to be medicinal.

Also animals were proven to die in zero radiation environment so apparently a little ionization might be healthy/

Any powerful antenna cooks the by-flying birds alive. The radio the radar, anything powerful just cooks them alive, the birds arent dying of instant cancer or radiation poisoning.

I heard many stories about the army guys sticking a chicken on a stick and cooking it near an antenna or a radar emitter.

reminder that you should dial eight

>oh and if 5G kills birds? better shut down FM radio as those antennas blast at much higher power-levels (in the kilowatt range)
based

Attached: melanoma and transmitter density.jpg (786x668, 225K)

why the fuck should i care about bird deaths. lol

>5G kills all bees
>who cares lol humans dont need food

youtu.be/X5IhKHGDKhM

based. fuck bees

They gain many things. First of all, they get to expand the total bandwidth of all devices on the internet, therefore enabling the RFID chips they've installed into most of the human population back then to basically send all of your thoughts, memories, experiences, etc to trackers, the government, and other institutions that like spying on people at basically lightning speed. Additionally, they can also theoretically use it to remotely send electrical impulses to your brain through your calcified pineal gland that they calcified using fluoride in our water supplies and be able to control your emotions and your mood, or maybe even change your memories or remove your emotions turning you into a robot. In combination with chemtrails they can also heat up the earth's atmosphere a whole fucking lot which will be harmful to the environment.

>da internet iz why muh peepee don't stand anymore
Mass graves for boomers: 2020

There's no chips. Chips are too susceptible to EMP damage and being destroyed by MRI machines. I haven't even studied nanotech and I fucking know this shit. Fuck off.

Anyone else love 5g threads? They just devolve into mindless shitposting and flamewars

>R=0.417
>correlates well

Don't care if birds die, I get faster interweb

Let them discover that their new shiny 5G phone not only kills them but also burns its batteries like hell due to inefficient 5G design.

It was revealed recently (there is a post on slashdot today) that the power requirements for 5G are ridiculous and some are considering backing out of the current 5G specs.

It actually uses less battery than 4G because despite the radio requiring more power it doesn't need to be on for as long a time due to the increased speeds it offers.

Meant for

>the birds just ate poison
>he fell for the Russian propaganda meme again.

When will you Americans learn.

>Bint at work keeps going on about how 5G will kill us all
>Explain to her how it won't
>She doesn't believe me and says she did her own research and why did the birds die even though I told her why
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

get rekt 5G fanboi

spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/wireless/5gs-waveform-is-a-battery-vampire

5G is non ionizing radiation and cannot damage your DNA/cause cancer.

I'm sure someone will post muh NTP study but they cranked the voltage up pretty high and held it directly against the rats head and might as well just have cooked the rats brains. No studies have looked at everyday normal exposures and have found "statistically significant" evidence that non ionizing radiation at the intensity cell phones produce can cause cancer.

That being said, we dont know if it can cause any other effects because like I said, no good studies have been done yet

That doesn't contradict my point at all, retard. The radio uses more power while transmitting but is on for far less time due to the massively increased speed, i.e. reduced battery consumption. Conducting a test in which both the 4G and 5G radios are on constantly for an hour is obviously going to show 4G using less power but that's not indicative of real life usage scenarios.

because the radio won't be at full tilt while you watch 8K 480fps dilation videos? get outta here! if the bandwidth isn't usable 100% of the time then what is the point?

What do you mean that 5G is bad? I feel ok

Attached: vEjhJhE.jpg (640x457, 35K)

>the radio won't be at full tilt while you watch 8K 480fps dilation videos
Retard, learn how video streaming works. Your phone "downloads" the video in chunks and buffers it, it's not constantly downloading the video second by second as you watch it.

Attached: spam2.jpg (1534x2013, 1.85M)

Constant geolocation. They will always know your location.

bruh, have you ever thought that at this bitrate the chunks would be large enough to fill the buffer immediately and thus you'd need reenable radio almost immediately?

also if god forbid you want to stream video from your phone without lag you WILL need the radio constantly on

>at this bitrate the chunks would be large enough to fill the buffer immediately
Source? What bitrate are you suggesting?
>you want to stream video from your phone without lag you WILL need the radio constantly on
Source?

>since if what you say is true it would be stopped after the first install goes online
hahahaha, in what world do you live? Dozens of movies have been made about this exact scenario. They will deny deny deny until actually sued and found guilty. They have already decided that the profits are greater than what they would have to pay out. Risk management bean counters have already calculate that your death is worth it to them.

ok the easy part first.

say you are an IRL streamer and you are streaming over that 5G, you don't want to put up with lag (hell, why should you since 5G was advertised to you as being virtually lag free), you need to send out encoded video chunks as soon as they are ready out of the encoder, thus your radio needs to be constantly ready to transmit and thus constantly powered up. Your phone will also keep trying to find the relay with the best signal, which again, tada, will rely on the radio!

now, say you are streaming something to you phone, say a nice 8K 480fps video (for good measure because why not, 5G was sold to you promising to be able to deliver very high bandwidth and thus very high definition video); (provided your device can handle decoding such a stream in the first place) you are going to be looking at (I'm extrapolating from 4k60fps for youtube here, which is by no means the best bitrate for that resolution) roughly and at least 500mbits a second, twice that if you are using x264... which is 62megabytes a second, say your phone has 32gigs of RAM, 50% of which is in use by other apps and the OS (that's generous), 16gigs, you'll be able to buffer about 4 minutes of video, which fair enough is long enough to turn off and on again the radio; BUT in the mean time the tower will have stayed at full blast for other users doing exactly the same thing you are... their own use will overlap with yours meaning that relays will be at full Tx blast constantly. So basically relays will be at full power all the time even if your phone isn't.

What is P-hacking?

Different frequencies retard nigger

>now, say you are streaming something to you phone, say a nice 8K 480fps video
Show me one piece of media that is recorded at this resolution and framerate and show me the camera that was used to record it.
>twice that if you are using x264
No new phone that will support 5G isn't going to have h.265 decoding support.
>So basically relays will be at full power all the time even if your phone isn't
Who gives a fuck about telecoms companies having to pay more for electricity? The fact remains that 5G isn't going to significantly hinder your battery life.

>So basically relays will be at full power all the time even if your phone isn't.

And?

>all those taskbar pins
Gross

>5G is harmless schizo, mass bird deaths during testing
it's fake you brain damaged retard

>imagine being so retarded you think leaded gasoline is harmful

It’s literally better for your car, schizo

decoding x265 is one thing, encoding it is a whole other challenge with adaptive macroblock sizes...

and more power = more EMF in an area and also more "wasted" power generally.

Face it, nothing is EVER going to replace the efficiency of wired connections.

I am not a bird.

> no good studies have been done yet.
And this is a fucking problem. I'm totally ok with my 4G, and 4K streaming meme not worth a risk.

these kind of threads make me wonder if I could make up some bullshit conspiracy and make money off of it

I'm 100% serious in this post. I walk to work. It's about 15 minutes from my house, so why drive, eh? Anyway, I started noticing dead birds on the sidewalk starting in the beginning of the summer. Just about one every week. They're always gone and replaced. Then one day at work, alas, another dead bird on the side of the building, and another.
I noticed how strange this was, as this has never happened during my 23 years of living. At least, I've never seen it. I wondered what might have been causing it. On the street to work, I thought some crazy fuck was killing them with something, but after seeing them at work, and other locations, it had me really questioning my thoughts.

I don't know if 5G is up here. I don't think it is, but it could be being tested. What better place to test a potential hazard than this shithole?

It isn't. You're retarded. Now stop being a faggot.

I don't think it is. But I really want to know why I've been finding dead birds. 5G didn't even pop into my mind until I saw this thread. What could it be, user?

Don’t listen to this CIA nigger , lots of social engineering bots in this thread

Don’t listen to this CIA nigger , lots of social engineering bots in this thread

>5g is harmful

Attached: mmmeme.jpg (639x358, 52K)

>doesn't post a single bird death incident related to 5G

Does a microwave cause cancer? No.
Also what the fuck was that about dead birds? You would get more credibility if you posted a valid source.

>birds fly close to high powered antenna
>die
>OMG 5G IS DANGEROUS XD
This is like saying if I put a hug a live electricity wire I'll get electrocuted and therefore electricity is dangerous. What's it like being retarded OP?

Attached: 1558814056436.png (645x773, 49K)

for human epidemiological data that's a very strong correlation, nice try tho

5G uses both megacycle and gigacycle freqs