Card is fucking shit...

Card is fucking shit. My buddy has a ASUS STRIX one the highest temps for his is like 70 degrees while the AORUS one is like 79 degrees with THREE FANS and a fuck huge heat sink with an aggressive custom fan curve. I cant believe I fell for the Aorus meme. Faggots can't even design proper cards fuck gigabyte. Never buying gigabyte again.

Attached: 14-932-082-V18.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Also this shit is LOUD as fuck. Literally louder than my R9 290X reference (HOLY SHIT).

Install Gentoo

>he doesn t research before buying
Everyone knows gigabyte makes the worst gpus .

>Those silly pieces of plastic cutting across the fans that do nothing but reduce airflow.
You brought this upon yourself.

I'm sorry to hear that. I have an EVGA 2080 Super XC Ultra and I'm impressed with how quiet and cool it is compared to my EVGA 1070 FTW it just replaced.

>a fucking leaf

>owns a modern GPU
>doesn't have an AIO strapped to it at the very least
never going to make it poorfag.

:^)

Attached: bepis.jpg (230x58, 3K)

>stock image
Sure.

You should have made some research first, I wanted to get the aorus 2080 Ti but it was clearly a bad choice so I went with something else.

>He believed novideo shills that their cards aren't loud

Sounds like cheap thermal paste and a shitty fan curve or you guys have straight autism with bad air flow/pressure.
>pic related to you idiots

Attached: 6F1C2330-61B7-401A-A601-0C9D17867845.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

Literally cannot hear it at full speed
temps always low
graphics run everything on Ultra even with a shitty i5 4440

I get 60-65 FPS but I'm not an intense gamer and I don't really play online games.
I guess the human eye can distinguish a difference up to about 150 frames per second, so it makes sense to me to get higher rates, but personally I grew up with gorillaz.exe and Red Alert, so my expectations are pretty shit too

Attached: PowerColor_rx570.png (900x500, 486K)

>Card is fucking shit.
>gigabyte
Hope you learned your lesson.

The only vendors are EVGA/Sapphyre > Anus/MSI > everything else is fucking dogshit, avoid like a plague.

I always buy MSI cards

who kfa2 here

EVGA is shit also bad business practices

>everyone says dont buy GB cards
>he buys a GB card
lmao now you know to stick with MSI, EVGA, Zotac, ASUS and Sapphire

I read a decade ago on Jow Forums that if a card had 3 fans it's because it was designed by retards and is pure shit and that it would be of better use in a helicopter.

Still right today.

Based choice, those XC Ultra triple slot coolers are GPU boner fuel for me, probably the best thing you can get on the market right now short of an aftermarket cooler.

honestly look at their fucking logo
its so fucking retarded

What case are you using I bet it's a shitty one with a close or glass front panel that provides literally no airflow.

I've got this evga 1050 ti g1 and never goes over 60 on full load

>inb4 it's because it's a 1050 hur hur

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>inb4 it's because it's a 1050 hur hur
This. Potatoes don't make much heat.

I have the windforce 2080, i got it for $100 AUD cheaper than then 2070 Super and $250 cheaper than normal, got a good deal. I have it under bolted, 925mv and 45% fan speed gets me 1960mhz and ~74C. It's pretty quiet senpai. I will admit stock is retarded, it throttles and sits at 82C with a fanspeed of 60%. But that's what you get for buying shit. I'm okay with it, seeing as what I paid for it.

>any card but FTW3 or Accelero after-market
>any "2 slot" card in 2020-1

step up poorfags. big cards need big coolers, triple slot at least.

>>inb4 it's because it's a 1050 hur hur
but that's true. a fullsized cooler is overkill for a 1050ti. there are versions of that card in low-profile that just use metal plates and they run fine. you could easily cool a 1050ti passively with a long 2.4 slot card.

>novideo niggers will never know what it's like to have the best designed GPUs on the market

Attached: Sapphire-RX-590-Nitro-OC-5-pcgh_b2article_artwork.jpg (666x333, 114K)

Best 1440p graphics card that can be put in something like a H200 case?

Its a case with 6 fans. Ya glass panel but which pc doesnt have one you fucking moron.

Ya i Know but this one was on sale and I initially judged it was a good purchase for 600 bucks.

>2019
>video cards

Your own fault for not buying a gaming laptop yet.

All said and done OP's card is one of the highest factory overclocked GPUs on the market I think.

>gigabyte
>gpu
gigabyte is for motherboards and nothing else (and even then...)