Who here grew out of Jow Forums autism?

>Samsung A5 from 2017
Because why spend a fortune for a midranger water resistant phone.
>Samsung browser
Because it doesn't overheat the device, renders well, and saves battery on 4G.
>Adguard DNS
Because it works better then their app that otherwise comes with Samsung's browser.

I live in a country where the police was unable to triangulate a recent murder this week based on 3 phone calls from the same house the same day within 9 hours.
So I will get paranoid that the ""botnet"" that's not even in my legal jurisdiction knows that I unironically turned homosexual, cheat on my taxes, have an unwanted child being raised by another man right now who thinks it's his because my exgf is that much of a manipulative snake.

Attached: 1564144748137.jpg (634x1024, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jss9Zo37MCQ
youtu.be/8XNUp70mDlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seek help.
>>>/ER/

Wat?

Trackpoint. Such a fucking awful way to control a cursor. It's like playing FPSes with a controller on PC.

>inb4 but muh ergonomics and saved time by not moving hand as much

I'm not an arthritis ridden 90 year old where quick movement is an olympic sport.

Just fuck off back to /v/, you stupid gamer.

>.t triggered Trackpoint toddler with arthritis.

Your post included two or three words that he read and responded to like a dead frog having its nerves stimulated by electricity.

It's a method of energy conservation: idle mode for the brain. You only read 1% of the text that jumps out at you, and only respond with automatic memes. For some people, it's the only mode there is.

competitive FPSers usually have a low dpi to be more accurate though, get reked

As far as botnet goes, I've realised that infosec is more effective than any Jow Forums meme software or libre firmware.

The most secure phone at the moment is an iPhone, for the simple reason that it changes its IMEI automatically. Android will catch up soon. LineageOS will figure it out five years later, Replicant around 2030. But I don't have time for that.

On this IMEI changing phone, don't use any network service except those that can't be outsourced to a desktop computer. I'm thinking of either waiting for an IMEI changing Android phone or buying a used iPhone specifically for taxi apps and nothing else. A tiny dumbphone for SMS verifications and unavoidable phone conversations, browser versions of messaging apps.

This is still moderately autistic, but I'd prefer not to leave paper trails of any kind. I'm just not deluded enough to think I can rely on anyone but myself to prevent it.

Attached: 55288668de9544452d65346cc58c28c5.jpg (1108x1478, 297K)

>The most secure phone at the moment is an iPhone, for the simple reason that it changes its IMEI automatically.
Fucking what

Low DPI requires even more quick movement, you spastic.

You don't even know what IMEI is, do you?

kinda in the same boat, I have a Samsung A6. I'm not logged into Google on it, and I disabled / removed all the Google apps and replaced them with FOSS ones from F-Droid (most, such as NewPipe are generally better than the Google apps anyway). As far as the browser goes I use the DuckDuckGo phone browser because it was on F-Droid and I really like the "burn" function (closes all tabs and deletes browsing history with the tap of a button).
I wont change my phone until it breaks. I'll probably just replace the battery eventually.

Attached: DHxnNSQW0AAzqTR.jpg (818x823, 97K)

Incorrect. ~2000 DPI and low sensitivity is the way to go.

I was thinking of MAC addresses, which as it turns out are only randomised during scans for WiFi networks. I suppose that means I no longer have any reason to buy a used iPhone.
researchgate.net/publication/314361145_A_Study_of_MAC_Address_Randomization_in_Mobile_Devices_and_When_it_Fails
I'm aware IMEI is inescapable, hence my inclination to burner phones and sandboxing of anything SIM related.

This only underlines how utterly worthless phones are for privacy. If you want your information to remain private, you can exhaust yourself trying to turn shit into gold, or you can just not put it on a phone. The worst autism is thinking you can control everything.

literally 99% of all professional CSGO players use either 400 or 800dpi, retard.

I don't get why someone who cares about privacy would use a mobile listening/tracking device. Mobile phones have always been Stalin's dream, since their very inception.

samsung gooks fucking leave, quit shilling your shit browser.

>professional CSGO players
Kids really get paid to play with toys now? The zoomer world is indeed a strange one.

youtu.be/jss9Zo37MCQ

What in the actual flying fucking fucking fuck are you even talking about?

youtu.be/8XNUp70mDlQ

these videos mean nothing when the best players in every FPS game use 400dpi, autismos.

There's no easy way to explain what reading comprehension is, in writing, to someone who is not good at reading. In fact, if you had to ask me for an example of total futility...

>people get paid to kick a ball around now?

Sure is strange.

>Homo
>Cuck
>Other glaringly obvious mental health issues
Get help man.

Not enough to play professionally.

Yeah, never happened before.

Attached: _20190728_162847.jpg (1438x2046, 321K)

Don't know who that is, but no one in my area gets paid more than $100 a game.

But whoops, I'm going to do it anyway.

You saw the words paranoid, botnet, homosexual, cheat, manipulative in OP's post and it's as if they just needled you right in the "lol, u should get sum professional help for ur paranoia" neuron. Without actually noticing the relationship between these words or the meaning of the sentences. OP was expressing his indifference to various potential scandals or legal problems. The negative qualities of these things were played up to emphasize this indifference. That's the opposite of paranoia.

People like you tend to capitalize the word "not" when you give advice in bad forums, because it's so very hard to read more than just the nouns and verbs of a sentence, therefore it's hard for other people. For example, "do NOT stick your hand in a lawnmower," because it might not be clear that that sentence does not advise you to stick your hand in a lawnmower for people who only read one word out of five. You really need to smack them in the face with that NOT so they notice the existence of those words. (For some people, this was a paragraph about lawnmower safety.)

Why am I posting this? Because I think stupidity should be shown a mirror once in a while.

Observe as the NPC reads the words unwanted child and concludes the OP has an unwanted child. Because those are the words he read.

You know, with the kind of autists that post here it wouldn't even surprise me if someone was actually this unaware of the world.

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 31K)

Why would I be aware of someone so alien to me?

>quantifiable, objective evidence means nothing!
Cuck

The day I finally had sex.

Why do you seem like you're proud of being so ignorant?