What are the advantages of 5g?

What are the advantages of 5g?

Attached: 5G-KEE-webinar-social.png (1000x667, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/wireless/5gs-waveform-is-a-battery-vampire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Horny.png (1223x1061, 200K)

Higher speeds to more simultaneous users.

Brain cancer will take out the idiots stupid enough to use that shit.

it makes luddites irrelevant

I heard it’s great for cooking poultry

wireless VR sex simulators

Don't buy a 5G phone

Mutate human race faster.

Human is a species not a race you faggot.

This, plus 1ms latency

This, we are all human beings

Attached: Reddit.jpg (275x275, 21K)

>implying I am reddit
>not getting what I fucking meant
I know which race YOU are, friend.

Nice projection, José

early death?

well apparently going by the news that just came out both base stations and phones will struggle with 5G power requirements. From what I gathered the specs are inefficient AF and phones will burn through batteries like wildfire and base stations will require much more power.

I guess you can enjoy watching your dilation with just 1ms latency

I'm so glad I'll be able to watch Linux Tech Tips videos in 4k 60fps on my phone with instant loading

because that is so crucial right?

>5G will literally destroy your battery!!!
Is this your new talking point for the day Ivan?

Attached: spam1.jpg (1645x2379, 2.34M)

compliant and domesticated populace

>What are the advantages of 5g?
There's 5 of them.

Drains your data FASTER

spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/wireless/5gs-waveform-is-a-battery-vampire

5G is non ionizing radiation and cannot damage your DNA/cause cancer.

I'm sure someone will post muh NTP study but they cranked the voltage up pretty high and held it directly against the rats head and might as well just have cooked the rats brains. No studies have looked at everyday normal exposures and have found "statistically significant" evidence that non ionizing radiation at the intensity cell phones produce can cause cancer.

That being said, we dont know if it can cause any other effects because like I said, no good studies have been done yet.

There will be far fewer people around so environmental issues and food shortages will be averted, also the internet will become far less saturated and performance and bandwidth will be more readily available for those who remain, Society on the whole will be largely obliterated but for those who survive a new era of peace and plenty will arrive.

>5ml of vodka have been deposited in your glass
The radio uses more power while transmitting but is on for far less time due to the massively increased speed, i.e. reduced battery consumption. Conducting a test in which both the 4G and 5G radios are on constantly for an hour is obviously going to show 4G using less power but that's not indicative of real life usage scenarios.

wait we are talking about transmission; you do realize that if you are streaming the radio will be on essentially constantly (especially if you want low latency) right?

>you do realize that if you are streaming the radio will be on essentially constantly
Retard, learn how video streaming works. Your phone "downloads" the video in chunks and buffers it, it's not constantly downloading the video second by second as you watch it.

The great thing is that one 5g schizo that samefags a dozen times in these threads he makes daily will actually have sex
and then post about 6g

Attached: 1543482545488.png (546x697, 243K)

Triangulation

Low sperm count

It will take out everyone even if you are not using it. It is forced on to everyone.
5G is right before UV A radiation. Both are non ionizing, yet it is common knowledge that UV radiation causes cancer.
Please tell me there is nothing to worry about.

Its not before UV, it's before visible light in the radio wave zone lmao. And UV is ionizing wtf are you on about

>UV
>non ionizing

The absolute state of anti 5G cucks

>5G is right before UV A radiation

Attached: 1537842412966.jpg (474x711, 66K)

shekels, if you are selling this literal cancer

do you expect telcos to starve?

ok the easy part first.

say you are an IRL streamer and you are streaming over that 5G, you don't want to put up with lag (hell, why should you since 5G was advertised to you as being virtually lag free), you need to send out encoded video chunks as soon as they are ready out of the encoder, thus your radio needs to be constantly ready to transmit and thus constantly powered up. Your phone will also keep trying to find the relay with the best signal, which again, tada, will rely on the radio!

now, say you are streaming something to you phone, say a nice 8K 480fps video (for good measure because why not, 5G was sold to you promising to be able to deliver very high bandwidth and thus very high definition video); (provided your device can handle decoding such a stream in the first place) you are going to be looking at (I'm extrapolating from 4k60fps for youtube here, which is by no means the best bitrate for that resolution) roughly and at least 500mbits a second, twice that if you are using x264... which is 62megabytes a second, say your phone has 32gigs of RAM, 50% of which is in use by other apps and the OS (that's generous), 16gigs, you'll be able to buffer about 4 minutes of video, which fair enough is long enough to turn off and on again the radio; BUT in the mean time the tower will have stayed at full blast for other users doing exactly the same thing you are... their own use will overlap with yours meaning that relays will be at full Tx blast constantly. So basically relays will be at full power all the time even if your phone isn't.

Pacifies goyim much more effectively

>now, say you are streaming something to you phone, say a nice 8K 480fps video
Show me one piece of media that is recorded at this resolution and framerate and show me the camera that was used to record it.
>twice that if you are using x264
No new phone that will support 5G isn't going to have h.265 decoding support.
>So basically relays will be at full power all the time even if your phone isn't
Who gives a fuck about telecoms companies having to pay more for electricity? The fact remains that 5G isn't going to significantly hinder your battery life.

We gotta keep improving wifi if we want to be able to covert from physical computing to cloud based computing, which is inevitable.

Not to mention that (correct me if I'm wrong here) there isn't even any 8K phones on the market or even announced for the future, and having such a ridiculous display resolution would affect battery life far more than any radio ever could.

its not a matter of how, it is a matter of when; it will happen eventually

as for the telcos using more power it is my concern, more antennas, more power to power said antennas, bad for the environment and also bad for EMF levels in a neighbourhood.

>its not a matter of how, it is a matter of when; it will happen eventually
Same can be said for superior battery technology

you mean fiber? without fiber 5G/4G/3G/Wifi are meaningless

not really; I mean the next best bet are ultracapacitors at this point; I think we have reached peak lithium anyhow and also the insistance of manufacturers on making slimmer and slimmer devices doesn't bode well for batteries. Nor does it bode well for anything that heats up like the CPU or hey, you precious 5G radio chip

cancer tumors.But the thing is that by not buying a 5g phone you don't protect yourself cuz if you are inside the triangle of three 5g antennas the danger is real.So you need to put all the antennas in your area down

man fuck this motherfucker

>I think we have reached peak lithium
And I think we have reached peak mobile resolution. Do either of our opinions actually mean anything?

the only technology that has to be approved by anyone is on medicine.Internet was a mistake.5g just makes you dumb faster

yeah this is a concern desu; I have no plan on buying a new phone any time soon and 5G doesn't add anything of value to me; but it will sure add potential risk to my health.
I say let people who want 5G have their 5G but let's not forget that their freedom ends where other people's annoyance/risk begins.

Neighbourhood will have 5G installed? time to move out, don't care I'm renting the place, landlord's loss really.

Someone I know is always on their 5G phone? I stay well away from them (just like I stay well away from smokers)

it's not so simple desu.You see if they decide to put 5g everywhere you have to move to areas like in the forest or mountains.

which is not so far fetched; I mean it is in the realm of what I can do nowadays.

It is. Nice argument though.

Not even close to UV.

Attached: 350px-Electromagnetic-Spectrum.png (350x531, 57K)

Attached: 1564342557173.jpg (1223x1061, 210K)

where is it supposed to be in pic related?

Would it be better suited for desktops?

>It is
No it isn't. Are you deliberately trying to be retarded? Can you point out to me on a frequency spectrum where both common 5G frequencies and UV lie and then see if 5G is still "right before" UV?

5G uses millimeter waves or on the order of 300GHz frequency, which falls into microwaves, not even close to UV.

fuck off swedish faggot

Around microwaves. I think 5G is supposed to operate on the same frequencies as 4G and lower, and it can be switched up to... I can't recall, I think it was millimeter waves.

The human race must evolve. If your genes can't handle some swingy lines then fuck off. We will survive without you, not like you'd be passing on your genes anyway.