I listen lot of lossless music from Tidal...

I listen lot of lossless music from Tidal. Thinking about buying an audiophile ethernet cable like Nordost Heimdall 2 to make streaming quality best as possible.

Attached: nordost-Lg-Heimdall-2-Ethernet-Cable_600.jpg (600x600, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobacon.net/2017/03/16/sotm-dcbl-cat7-review/
npr.org/sections/therecord/2015/06/02/411473508/how-well-can-you-hear-audio-quality?t=1564340036295
forum.audiogon.com/discussions/top-audiophile-ethernet-cables-any-comparisons
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>audiophile ethernet cable
There's no way that exists

Get 100meg mellanox while you're at it. Go big or go home.

Go and look up audiophile gear, it's fucking hilarious.

Of course it does.
audiobacon.net/2017/03/16/sotm-dcbl-cat7-review/

>Audiophile ethernet cables. Most would laugh or vomit when they hear those three words. I firmly believe it’s one of the biggest bottleneck for many networked rigs out there. Naysayers would be believers if they just take two cheap ethernet cables from different brands and just give it a listen. If you aren’t a complete neophyte to high-end audio, you’ll know that quantitative measurements could only go so far. I honestly wouldn’t even know how I would go about measuring the width of soundstage or the clarity of a piece of equipment. Nothing could replace experience. Trust your ears fool. Quoting myself here:
>Trust me, I was dumbfounded and skeptical when I heard ethernet cables made a difference in audio quality. It’s over a reliable TCP/IP connection where the bits are error-checked. Presumably the bits should be exactly the same on both ends. Well, apparently there’s EMI/RFI that could envelope the path of the cable and generate a sonic variance in the equipment connected on both ends.

someone post the slug cable

Post more, this shit is comedy gold.

>The Filter Block newly added eliminating the wide band digital noise inflowing from the router or NAS interfering with audio signals is designed to remarkably improve the tonal balance, the one of most important elements in conveying the musical sentiment, and superbly express the dynamic sound characteristics as well as the highly sophisticated and delicate music player’s own nuance.

it's...it's beautiful

If you can't solve it it's either your speakers or you just need the cable: npr.org/sections/therecord/2015/06/02/411473508/how-well-can-you-hear-audio-quality?t=1564340036295

>Being so impressed with these cables, I brought them over to my friend’s place with a $60,000 speaker system. He was using generic CAT7 this entire time (He wasn’t embarrassed until after this demo). When I combined the dCBL-CAT6 from modem to router and dCBL-CAT7 to the Lumin S1 (not vice-versa due to length constraints)…his system was instantly elevated into another league. We heard significantly more textural cues, a broader soundstage (and for the first time not at the expense of losing warmth), and an amazingly lush and balanced tonality. The music opens up and we started to get much better sound depth in all the recordings. It really maximized the quality of all our tracks. Low-end slam and definition was abundant and detailed, it was just goosebumps galore.

What drives people to do this
Is it low intelligence or mental defect

Attached: 1560831480346.jpg (800x800, 392K)

Attached: 1558806046671.jpg (1440x1440, 75K)

>We heard...more textural cues, a broader soundstage...and an amazingly lush and balanced tonality
>it was just goosebumps galore
fucking kek

For some people it's their hobby to give money to outright scam artists in exchange for some over hyped bullshit

brb making an audiophile extension cable

forum.audiogon.com/discussions/top-audiophile-ethernet-cables-any-comparisons

>Cables that I've had:
>Audioquest Vodka 1 meter $340 ($82.5 / foot)
>WireWorld Starlight 3 meter $340 ($27.5 / foot)
>Nordost Heimdall II 1 meter at $700 ($233 / foot)
>Berktek Hyper 5e 98 meter at $90 ($0.30 / foot)

ITT: poorfags justifying their poorfag cables on their poorfag systems

@72084800
Just imagine how great this board would be if we all stopped LARPing for epic (you)s.

Attached: i trol u.jpg (610x1013, 465K)

This has to be the original cope. Trolls have a jolly good time spreading and receiving lulz, people who get trolled just get butthurt.

Why don't they stick to kickstarter?

>damage control

People who use kickstarter are even more hardcore
atleast with audiophile gear you actually get something back

>audiophile ethernet cable

Attached: images.png (231x218, 6K)

One of the chief officers in the company I work for is a self-proclaimed audiophile and it really shows. Definitely below average IQ, but he still earns 150k a year.