How do you manage your projects? Do you plan long term/set performance goals?

How do you manage your projects? Do you plan long term/set performance goals?

Attached: 1527756545129.jpg (827x1087, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-z-m9-5jrLU
bitchute.com/video/ODPYXOtdn7qt/
instagram.com/noah_dixfarias/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself

Attached: kys.png (700x1007, 801K)

Based mentally ill tranny triggerer

First victim

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

LITERALLY me

announcing a sage is against the rules

I can hear the incel Jow Forumstard seething

why so much hate?
she is my waifu, respect her faggots!

Don't start another until you've finished the current one

Because your waifu is an abomination with 4 ears. Real cats only have two.

Attached: 1550748204504.jpg (748x959, 117K)

Task list. Work random task if possible, else the next task.

dilate your skull with a bullet freak

I sort them by deadline.

>I can hear the incel Jow Forumstard seething

Attached: 1557108985764.jpg (750x562, 31K)

>create a character
>can literally be anything
>you decide to make it a boy pretending to be a girl
>draw it exactly like a perfect girl

tranny degnerates, ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: 1562243200582.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

This is quite creepy

Attached: ff.gif (400x226, 2.29M)

I jot down a list of what needs to get done in a text file, and I'll add more detail to it as I work through it.

>she
>no boobs
>wears trans colour shirt
hmm

i get drunk and see what happens

I waste my life, I have none

Attached: 1499374476979.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>im an unfunny cunt who only can use wojaks as a response

trello

Attached: lol.jpg (800x448, 64K)

>>im an unfunny cunt who only can use wojaks as a response

Attached: 1555229970988.png (384x293, 17K)

catgirls are related to programming tho

Attached: 1542482139121.jpg (506x689, 52K)

I hate Jow Forums but also trannies so you should both fuck off so we can talk about technology here instead of gender.

>READ HORSESHOE THEORY

Attached: ff.png (2435x1623, 1.49M)

racism isn't good and neither is supporting mental illness.
I'm not being centrist it just so happens that there is no sizeable movement that my thoughts align with.

post cock

>muh raycisms

Please stop posting and further embarrassing yourself mister enlightened centrist.

i feel sad

you think racism is good?

Yes, of course.

Its literally natural and you people posting your sub 100 year old buzzword "racism" to try and shame people doesnt change anything.

>natural
Most of today's laws, social norms, and etiquette are not "natural" and yet you're perfectly content following them. You are just having a tough time in life and feel the need to blame it on someone else.
There's no reason to be a hateful person against others that have not wronged you or your country. Many immigrants come here because they recognize America is a wonderful country and they want to be part of that.

Attached: 1563259591306.webm (480x480, 2.91M)

>implying I'm content
>have not wronged me

People should stay with their own kind if they dont want to experience "racism". Now stop posting your reddit cringe here.

>america
>wonderful

>Most of today's laws, social norms, and etiquette are not "natural"
Then where did they come from?

I bet the white boys said some racist shit.

If your argument is that human society created them therefore they are natural, I can easily refute your original point of how racism is natural by bringing up examples of people that are not racist, and you must accept that as natural human behavior.

Today's societies are based on societies all the way back to Greek and rome. All the way from then until a hundred years ago everyone was what you people call "racist". If you can't have any perspective on this youre hopeless.

>people that are not racist
Such as?

Me for one, or we wouldn't even be discussing this.
Almost the entirety of the Democratic supporters in this country. Anyone you see that is friends with or in a relationship with someone of a different race. There are tons of examples.

>if something has been done for a long time that means it's right

Dilate

>Me for one, or we wouldn't even be discussing this.
I doubt you aren't racist to some degree.

>the entirety of human history is incorrect because my ideology demands it

Stop posting loser.

Attached: ff.jpg (720x907, 94K)

>she
faggot
also not even real cat ears, just like how they don't have a real vagina

>waste month making project
>reach good enough state
>git init
>drop right here

I have my biases but I try not to act on them. Better to judge each person as an individual. Not to mention basically your post is just "I don't believe you" since you don't have anything else to say.

The countries located in the cradle of life are the oldest civilizations in the world, which today are Islamic theocracies. If you really believe that because something has existed for a long time in the world it must be good, we should be following what those countries are doing.

>Jow Forumsyps got triggered by a random picture and derailed the thread with their obsession with trannies
>again

Attached: 1534155676870.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>your post is just "I don't believe you" since you don't have anything else to say
And your post is just "you should believe me".

No, you specifically asked for examples and I gave them to you. You're just choosing to stick your head up your ass and tell me you don't believe what I'm saying.

But why should I believe your examples?

What does the current locations of some early civilizations have to do with the entirety of human history being what you people call "racist"? Even China today doesnt have race denial nonsense like the west. Your posts are so fucking stupid mate.

holy shit i never noticed

>literally barely related/not related post with a tranny image
>muh Jow Forums derailed

Shut up fat lipped nigger we all know why this thread was made.

Attached: ff.jpg (750x750, 105K)

>Do you plan long term/set performance goals?
I avoid making too long term goals because I try to do everything "right" and thus can spend a lot of time on a small feature.
I keep a "roadmap" of shit to work on, but only few active items. I don't have a long term plan because I don't know how hard will the next thing be.

Attached: 1549575974536.jpg (956x1200, 175K)

This is literally the dumbest post I have ever read on 4channel. You asked me to provide examples and I did, and you're simply pretending like my answer is inadequate because you "don't believe me". If I was racist I wouldn't fucking be arguing in the first place. If Democratic supporters were racist they wouldn't support allowing more immigrants. If you had even a double digit IQ you would have been able to reach that conclusion yourself, but if that were the case you also wouldn't be such a triggered snowflake that can't handle seeing different shades of skin.

The location doesn't matter, my point was that those civilizations are even older than Rome and Greece and have been a part of human history for much longer, which you implied is a good indicator of how modern society should act.

>>This is literally the dumbest post I have ever read on 4channel
>If I was racist I wouldn't fucking be arguing in the first place. If Democratic supporters were racist they wouldn't support allowing more immigrants

Attached: 1562202481273.gif (480x270, 996K)

>those civilizations are older

They aren't continuous you retard. The only thing in common with those old civilizations the people have there is location. Modern society, law and more is built on foundations laid by Greece and Rome.

Also your point is retarded and doesnt address what I actually said. That the whole world before a hundred years ago was what you call "racist". I dont think you read too good.

>make thread with a random picture
>stupid mouthbreathers immediately sperg out about the picture while ignoring the OP
and yes, I'm calling them Jow Forums because Jow Forums is fucking obsessed with them to the point of making more than 50% of the results of the word "tranny" in 4plebs.

Attached: 1552722312925.png (1332x351, 88K)

>when a nigger lover talks about IQ

Absolutely priceless.

Attached: ff.png (330x411, 192K)

>if something has been done for a long time it's good
I guess we should stop using cars and electricity because continuous civilizations didn't use them for the past several thousand years. We should also go back to a monarchy since that's what was used for a very long time and throw out our current government system.

Don't change anything ever just stick to what our ancestors did. Any and all change is bad.

Attached: 002.jpg (288x161, 21K)

>random

Youre retarded. As the kids say, dilate

>if something goes against every natural inkling humans have and directly against established order all throughout time its good!

Attached: ff.gif (342x342, 1.92M)

>burden of proof is on someone who points out the way things have been throughout all of time not me for trying to directly turn everything on its head with my 100 year old lunatic ideology!

>We should also go back to a monarchy
We never left...

social views change. Women used to have to cover themselves but now you call the only group of people that still enforces that (Muslims) backwards.
The Greeks used to be massive faggot pedophiles, but I don't see you supporting that.

>I dont see you supporting that

lol

Also what you modernists call "racism" was more widespread than pederasty. As in, literally every single person on the planet and every single person to this day.

You think you're not being "racist" and that everyone thinks like you. The truth is all the groups you promote being anti "racist" towards are not the same as you. they are not deluded and they are not "anti racists". Its only whites you see doing this shit, the others have no issue collectivizing or supporting themselves.

Anti " racism " is just pro anyone that isnt a westerner. This fantasy you have is just that, a fantasy, existing only in the heads of self hating white ideologues like yourself.

youtu.be/-z-m9-5jrLU

I have a scrum board in my home office.

I'm not white though.

I am a faggot pedophile by the way just for the record

Attached: ff.png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

So youre just promoting the lie that benefits your people. The truth is no one actually acts like how everyone expects whites to act, and the truth is its only their nations this happens in.

bitchute.com/video/ODPYXOtdn7qt/

c-cute

Attached: main.png (240x240, 12K)

I know. I need to find who it is, he is adorable.

Attached: ff.gif (542x542, 2.55M)

fucking niggers

he? they pass way too well to be a tranny, that can't be a male

But they're possibly this account instagram.com/noah_dixfarias/

What's the context? They probably started it since the camera man wasn't hurt at all...

That is him I think see: