Why are the Chinese so good at shrinking chips?

Attached: 1553026386606.png (715x583, 421K)

Considering how small the average asian dick size is, I guess they're really good at handling microscopic things.

Normies keep buying new cellphones, so we keep getting better desktop chips. Holding the carrot in front of the donkey. Its a great system.

Because they have more people researching it than all developed countries put together.

This. The US and Europe lost the tech race and there's no way to recover. Even ARM is nothing without the chinks.

The entire economies of Taiwan and Korea both basically serve America. Without us neither of them would have any advanced urban centers of major industry.

Phone chips were always smaller than desktop. At the end of the day it doesn't matter since they can be 3nm all they want. Their performance is still worse than Intel's 14nm. This board has autism and thinks the size is all that matters.

>trying to compare 3nm GAA to a fucking 14nm FinFET
L M A O
The GAA is the ultimate evolution of the conventional CMOS transistor topology. Nice bait post though. It was cute.

Attached: cntwrapgatetransistors.jpg (500x398, 30K)

Why are Americans such faggots?

China will take over the world. Get dabbed on Jews.

Attached: ff.jpg (600x465, 53K)

My middle school social studies teacher told us the Asians were better at making computers because of their tiny hands kek

Nice try chang, taiwanese aren't chinese

>taiwanese aren't chinese
But so few people on Taiwan are true Taiwanese.
Most Taiwanese are descendants of Chiang Kai-shek's Koumintang.

When it comes to politics, these people don't care about facts. They keep repeating these false claims until people like you get tires or correcting them and then they will be the truth.

[angry china noises intensify]

Their slit eyes let them scan code faster

USA USA USA
USA USA USA
USA USA USA

Because they're racists.

If you ask Jow Forums and I know nobody did, they'll tell you that the party is already controlled by jews because umm, something something epstein. It never made much sense to me either.

nah GAA isn't the end of the road

>taiwan
>chinese
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

That used to be the case when people "knitted" core memory by hand. I don't think this is an issue today.

just like dicks, the bigger the better

the communist party has son and daughter holding American nationalities. you can't escape from murica

They know their stuff when it comes to small packages.

It is literally the og China.

>you can't escape from is*ael's colony.
sounds about right

Attached: 1558544750762.png (545x586, 494K)

We need to rangeban America. They are always the worst posters and they are obsessed with dicks and jews. The worst thing is that they think they are funny

have sex

>oy vey ban these anti Semites talking about jews!

kill yourself. The worst part about america is the pro Jewry

Obsessed

You shoulda said something about dicks too

>hood
>facemask
>No gloves
Which iso standard level is this?

Attached: what is going on in this thread.jpg (369x500, 26K)

Actually, what will happen is an elite meritocracy of cyborgs will rule us all.

Chips can't get much smaller than 5nm without electron leakage. We're hitting a plateau now as to what these systems can do. The next breakthrough would be quantum computing and it's currently being developed by mostly Americans.

Attached: Quantum-Computing-Explained-Screenshot.png (1861x932, 441K)

Who's the manufacturer? Might be one of our clients.

this

Taiwan is not China you dummy.
China can't do anything right, they are tainted like middle Eastern inbred.

i bet if we had a team of men on it, we would already have quantum computing

small dicks are good for anal, because my ass doesn't hurt that much

Attached: 1546741193353.gif (540x300, 1.99M)

Nm memes are the new marketing

Normies know that smaller nm will always be better

Is he wrong? No, he's not. Every chink shit nation on the planet only has an economy by being the servants of America. If we didn't buy so much tech, and demand that its cheap and made by cheap laborers, third world countries would still be fighting eachother with sticks and shitting in the streets. Oh wait...

That's pretty fuckin gay

They are so obsessed with jews they are literally lining up to die for Israel lol

>TSMC
>chinese
Not so fast Pooh bear.

Attached: 60627803.jpg (600x400, 36K)

China can refer to
>People's Republic of China (PRC)
>Republic of China (ROC), the official name for Taiwan

>Dumb tsmc still using contamination generating yamada lamps.

You can't teach stupid.

Fucking kek

Don't use terms you're not actually familiar with. Every transistor ever created has leakage current, user. Modern FinFETs have less leakage than ever before. Moving beyond 5nm EUV FinFET, 3nm GAAs will have dramatically lower current leakage than any FinFET ever created.