There are people posting on Jow Forums who have never used an operating system

>there are people posting on Jow Forums who have never used an operating system

Attached: 20719D18-8B7E-46B9-8C22-0433D3304243.jpg (1600x1200, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

git.savannah.gnu.org/git/womb/hacks.git)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha same.
Posted using the international pidgeon Jow Forums association.

Wait, what

Attached: cheat.png (229x220, 63K)

I posted comment this with IPoAC

How did you solve the captcha and post before the token expired? Also, considering the round-trip time vs. the lifetime of a thread on Jow Forums, you must be able to see into the future then.

I sent more than one, I also utilise Pigeon hops where the first set of pigeons I sent transfer their packets to another group of pigeons 1 Mile away, rinse and repeat until the last set of pigeons make it to my ISP.

>there are people posting on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW who have never used a browser

Attached: 11FCABC3-23E4-4CA8-A83A-C6A716E488A2.jpg (484x461, 117K)

Can you give me your mailing address so my grandfather can reply to this thread? He's one of those people.

>there are people posting on Jow Forums who have never used Jow Forums before

Attached: HorribleSubs_Darling_in_the_FranXX_16_720p.mkv_snapshot_13.48_2018.05.06_01.05.52.jpg (293x393, 34K)

fucking idiots you need to use Jow Forums to use Jow Forums and you need to use it on a browser that runs on an operating system

so obvious fucking retards

Have sex

Bump for interest

>there are people on Jow Forums

Attached: 1563028806012.jpg (1534x1139, 266K)

>there are people on Jow Forums who have used windows in their life

Attached: yotsuba_by_ruzzy2006.jpg (1018x784, 80K)

see
idiots

>there are people posting on Jow Forums who have never posted on Jow Forums

posting in /g via pigeon messengers, sent directly to the mods. You'll have to wait for them to apporve of your message first. Risks are your pigeon might be shot to death, eaten by a cat, or any othet reason a bird could die.

5G will NOT kill you pigeon

Attached: 1563258313360.jpg (3400x6400, 2.37M)

Haha gotem

I use the Linux-OS (open source) operating system product.

>HorribleSubs

Attached: 1563396961036.jpg (680x383, 26K)

Are there really people who started using GNU/Linux from the get-go and never ever touched other Operating Systems in their lives? I doubt it.

>thinking it being horriblesubs is more important than pointing out it being darling in the nothanks

Attached: sakurako.png (451x619, 428K)

north koreans

I actually just use a waveform generator to fabricate the necessary ethernet packets by manually inputting the bits one by one as voltage levels and running the output into my apartment's rj45 plug (we have a central modem for the building).

Can't make me use your "operating system"

but you are technically interacting with Jow Forums which uses an operating system to be hosted on, so you are using one

Yeah ikr fun fact you can post on Jow Forums using children's toys from this one toy maker shop called apple

Attached: e4e7550d5206aa77578bf68aac829580663c4f0a_hq.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

or as i've recently taken to calling it: LinOsOs, which is beautiful because it drops the ux ending that sounds linux like "you nucks" which doesn't make sense because linux is not unix, and it also sounds more like Linus, the wonderful creator of LinOsOs, but it has that extra "Os" to let you know its an O S, finally, when you put it all together it has a great little flare to it like a beautiful spanish word: say it now: LinOsOs

> people literally use toys named after fruits to visit an adult forum for mature technical discussion

Is this the american thread?

Based

>MFW I found out there are networking OS's.

It's not just, Windows, Mac and Linux. There's Windows Server as well.

Attached: SDTA1__17418.1409886156.1280.1280.jpg (986x1280, 250K)

>>MFW I found out there are networking OS's.
Like Novelle, you mean.

dilate

you tell them user!

cope

what's a computer?

Attached: 5a689cb300d0efa6028b4eda750563.png (750x563, 390K)

it's like a dilator but connected to the internet

wow, nice chart, are all of them from manga?

There are people on Jow Forums who never used electricity.

How can one person be that retarded?

Attached: 1515277131257.gif (440x247, 663K)

absolutely disgusting

So if I interact with a server running Gentoo, does that make me a Gentoo user?

I refuse to connect through portals that would require me to identify myself, or to run any nontrivial nonfree Javascript code. I use to prevent nonfree Javascript code from running..
I don't mind giving an identity that isn't really me, if that works.
I often connect in a person's home. The person of course knows who I am, but that does not bother me. What I would object to is putting my identity in a database that can be searched. I prevent that by changing my mac address at each location.
I generally do not connect to web sites from my own machine, aside from a few sites I have some special relationship with. I usually fetch web pages from other sites by sending mail to a program (see git.savannah.gnu.org/git/womb/hacks.git) that fetches them, much like wget, and then mails them back to me. Then I look at them using a web browser, unless it is easy to see the text in the HTML page directly. I usually try lynx first, then a graphical browser if the page needs it (using konqueror, which won't fetch from other sites in such a situation).
I occasionally also browse unrelated sites using IceCat via Tor. Except for rare cases, I do not identify myself to them. I think that is enough to prevent my browsing from being connected with me. IceCat blocks tracking tags and most fingerprinting methods.
I never pay for anything on the Web, because I cannot pay anonymously. Anything on the net that requires payment that would identify me, I don't do. (I made an exception for the fees for the stallman.org domain, since that is connected with me anyway.)
I avoid paying with credit cards generally. For freedom's sake, insist on paying cash. When a business pressures you to pay in an identified way, it's your chance to defend freedom by saying, "If you won't take my cash, no sale!"

>this board has people in it

Attached: kitchen_cam.png (543x311, 207K)