Women in Tech
womenintech.co.uk/
Tech Ladies
hiretechladies.com/

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

codebabes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why, they would be nice addition to workplace, tired of looking to greasy nerds all day

Nice false flag there, faggot. I mean why else would you be against more qts in tech? No amount of programming socks and dilating will ever make you into a girl (female) honk honk

Attached: 1560125145081.jpg (682x682, 114K)

i'm hacking into their servers now, OP
these fucking cunts have NO idea who they're fucking with!

how much you wanna bet op is an incel

Attached: 1535610271359.jpg (306x306, 16K)

I'd like to, but I don't know how

codebabes.com/

Attached: 1527940870491.gif (657x527, 122K)

You think you're going to get top models?
pic related is the average women in tech

Attached: belfast 2b.jpg (2412x1257, 832K)

Just donated to PyLadies and Vue Vixens, couldn't find donation links for the rest. Thanks for helping me support women in tech!

>Vue Vixens are foxy people who identify as women
So it's not even actual womyn

the one in the middle is a qt

Imagine being so insecure in their own skills as OP is.

WTF
T
F

I'm pretty progressive, I don't mind pajeets and trannies because those usually pull their weight.
Women don't, so fuck those.

Attached: 1562990152565.jpg (1072x1460, 490K)

have sex incel

I find it funny how they say that having more diversity in the workplace is good, yet I have failed to see them articulate and quantify the benefits other than some vague notion of "different perspectives" (I don't understand what gender has to do with it in a technical field,).

Devil's advocate attempt:
Women can point out the flaws in UI that the programmers would miss.
If you let a woman test your software without telling her how to use it, only telling her what she needs to achieve, you know if your software is chimp-proof or not.

would bang 5/10, 1 undetermined (the blonde behind marianne williamson looking crazy lady)

imagine being triggered by women existing

who cares, these "women" groups are 90% dudes pretending to be ladies

I genuinely wish.
Then they would at least create something worthwhile.

Approximately two of those women aren't lesbians.

I know because I have gaydar.

Not if the software is hooked up to "scary machinery". Then they wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

"The future is female"
The fuck does that even mean? Yeah I get what they're trying to push but it's literally just saying the future is women...doing or achieving anything isn't in the message.

Look into the eyes of the man near the middle of that picture and tell me if you see a soul.

Incels aren't in Jow Forums. Incels don't have time nor the desire to tech. Incels are too busy just being incels.

>implying Jow Forums is interested in technology

I took a woman's history course just as a different angle since it was either that or "regular history". Indeed 80% of the class was women. No one is forcing any "person" in there to take this class. Worst case scenario the guy is just bored of the current topic whatever it may be. We don't have any exact clue what's being shown to them right now.

But there's already boards here that have incels and attracts them. Especially Jow Forums, an incel magnet.

disgusting how sexist women are.