Why is Elementary so comfy?

Why is Elementary so comfy?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

it's gnome 3 made in a slightly less retarded way

>Gnome
>Comfy
Get real, will ya?

it's not gnome, although it uses gtk and their UI guidelines are similar to gnome's

Its based on Gnome and uses some Gnome applications

I like elementary a lot but i hate the devs. Apart from the SJW tranny lover bullshit they all preach, they also said that if you download their OS without donating you're basically stealing from them.

>GNOME 3 imitating macOS
>It's slightly less retarded
How far down the autism spectrum are you?

>they also said that if you download their OS without donating you're basically stealing from them.
I mean $10 is $10 dude

>Too retarded to place a custom donation of $0

That's not the point.

These faggots are charging you for a fucking fork of a DE, they even't develop the OS nor contribute to the developement.

>charging
>can download for free

their application launcher is better than gnome (at least in my opinion), and unlike the gnome, each part of pantheon runs on a separate process

* Tries to drag some shit to the desktop *
> Nothing personel kid

>even't
>Can't make a custom donation of $0
Retard confirmed

Because it’s a Mac clone sour grapes cope rent free dilate have sex

elementary linux developers are like saddle makers:

they put all their efforts and skills into a line of work they love, in order to craft the finest, comfiest, most artisan saddles that money can buy.

never was riding such a joyful experience as when you sit in one of their hand-crafted saddles, like a king riding through his kingdom.

and yet people ignore their saddles and choose to drive cars instead...

I think the guys at elementary would do better if they focused on making their desktop environment cross-platform rather than maintaining a distribution that they really have no control over (because it is Ubuntu with a different desktop).

>Look it up.
>It's just a Linux version of OSX.
>When OSX is already based on Linux.
So.. Should I be using it because it's free or ??? I don't really see the point.

it's lagy and shit, not recommended

Osx is based on BSD tard

Werks on my machine

I settled on it for my laptop and its great. The kernel is too old for my desktop though

This is the pinnacle of fucking plebbit.

Attached: 1558124778634.gif (200x200, 594K)

pantheon runs far faster with far less bugs and crashes than gnome

it's the only stable desktop besides maybe unity that just werks with touchscreens, special laptop keys, etc

wish it werked on arch