Wooden edition

How to ask for help

>Budget
>Source
>Location
>IEM(In ears)/ Earbuds
>Sound Signature(or genres you like)
> Past Gear and your thoughts on them

Attached: JVCHAFX1100.jpg (692x520, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B8nf9jTrW4U
sonicelectronix.com/item_63830_Sony-MH410C-Black.html
amazon.com/SoundMAGIC-Reference-Flagship-Isolating-Headphones/dp/B0133ACE8O
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Budget
>>Source
iPod classic, phone, laptop.
>>Location
Canada
>>IEM(In ears)/ Earbuds
IEM
>>Sound Signature(or genres you like)
Neutral
>> Past Gear and your thoughts on them
AKG 7XX, they're headphones. I need something portable.

A case would be nice too.

Attached: Face_Down_Defense_Position.png (581x400, 475K)

>$200
>Iphone 5s
>USA
>either as long as they meet my specs
>Something with good vocal presence and instrument seperation. I'm good with stuff being dark as long as its got good mids.
>iSine 10s w/ cipher (harman is boring and lower mids sounded like ass) Tin T2 (pretty nice just kinda sibilant and fit weird)

Gr07 if you can find it or the Fiio FA1

bruh its already dead

hey ded thred what are you listening with?

Attached: FFFB9025-8D2A-425F-AFE7-E890143B386D.jpg (3737x2640, 1.62M)

Some Edith Piaf FLAC with my new FA1s. Sounds fuckin great

Budget - 30-40 CDN max
Source - iPhone, tv, laptop (anything with standard 3.5mm audio jack)
Location - Canada
Type - prefer earbuds, silicone inserts are itchy
Past gear - using standard apple earbuds, not bad, I like the bass. I prefer buds with bass to them. Got chink earbuds on amazon with a focus on mids and it sounds trash, so I’m returning it.

If you can find earbuds with strong wires (braided, etc) and a 3 button remote control I’d be thankful

Yincrow X6

Anyone tried the new version of the Campfire Polaris? How are they?

I got me some nicehck dt600's
they're actually really fucking nice

Attached: IMG_20190728_144958864-01.jpg (1920x1440, 922K)

i fucking hate having my ears sealed. can iems achieve a lower bass response than my akg k430 without making me uncomfortable?

>>Budget
$60
>>Source
phone, pc
>>Location
EU
>>IEM(In ears)/ Earbuds
IEM
>>Sound Signature(or genres you like)
I just like the sound of my Koss Porta Pro
>> Past Gear and your thoughts on them
KZ ZST (way too high-pitched, can't stand them)
stock headphones that comes with Samsung galaxy s6 (good, but not near perfection)
AKG K 240 (too warm)
Superlux HD681, HD669 (10/10 the best I've ever had, very genuine sounding)
Koss Porta PRO (PERFECTION, this is how I want my IEMs to sound)

PLS respond

Attached: DsMVHYaUUAAkjbM.jpg (700x749, 60K)

absolute muddy pieces of shit. v1 was better

Final E3000

Just bought tin audio t2, extremely disappointing at first

but after 20+ hours of burn in and doing that foam mod and then shoving 8 inches into my ear canal - I'm impressed

thanks man

>burn in
youre dumb
>vent mod
gross
you made it sound like a muddy piece of shit now

yes burned in my brain

the placebo made it sound less awful

got some old rooted android phone?
try adding viper4android, then turn on field surround with levels 5 (for FSS) and 8 (for MIS)

Daaamn, those looks nice and comfy.
I wonder how it compares with T2s since their both neutral-tuned IEMs

>Budget
20-30 euro
>Source
Amazon
>Location
Europe
>IEM(In ears)/ Earbuds
Any. Bluetooth would be nice

>Budget
$25-40 USD
>Source
TaoBao/Amazon
>Location
Asia
>IEM(In ears)/ Earbuds
in ear
whatever, but would appreciate future bass
some nameless shit that just works, but the wires are VERY fragile
>Other requirements
allow to change cables because i want to fall for the bluetooth wire meme

Anyone tested Fiio FH7?

>JVCHAFX1100

I have this exact model bois, ask me anything

$100 budget. looking for a good pair of wired ear buds for jogging. any reccomendations?

That’s fucking awesome, thanks bro

TSMR 3 PRO.

superior in every way.

In ears can make fat bass more easily than cans but it does not feel as imposing as over ears. To get the full package you need to interact with the outer ear. But yes fat bass is achievable with minimal insertion depth.
follow the template.
Bass ?
KZ ZSN is a good way to get your feet wet.
QCY QS1/QS2

Does amazon accept returned IEMs if the tips have been in my ears? I've never had IEMs before and I'm scared of buying a pair and then regretting it instantly

How do the VE Monk Plus comparw to the Yincrow X6?

x6 is better
monk plus sucks compared to original monk

Ok so I bought tin audio t3's and I like them but also theres a slight hissing. I equalized them but it still remains all the same. Is it because of my phones dac?

Amazon will take anything back IF you have a good reason. Those tips will end up being sold you can be sure of that.
Yes your phone has a shit audio out. does your phone have usb c ?

>In Ear Monitor
what kind of marketing horseshit is this? these will never approach monitor quality what the fuck

Decent V shape. Odd tonality tho. I'd try and rent a pair before you buy one or just buy and if you dont like it in the first few days just return it.

wut?
the JVCs or In ears as a whole?

your phone is shit. if youre an iToddler use the dongle instead of your standard output. if you have an android with usb c get the apple usb c dongle. they measure really well and sound clean as fuck

that what they are though. live monitors. pic related.
Apple has consistently had good quality audio. He not an appletard.

Attached: monitor.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Yea the term is used pretty loosely. They are in ears but people say they are IEMs because the tech was originally for monitoring iirc.

Loads of regular in ears can be used as monitors. In fact theres loads of musicians shilling KZ on YT.

I bought the moondrop crescent a couple weeks ago and I love it, but they're a bit heavy and droop out of my ears.

More concerning than that, the cord is non-detachable and I know it's going to start cutting out in a few months.

Can I get a recommendation for an IEM with the same sound signature and detachable cord?

budget:

Yeah its just been thrown in the marketing term bin with terms such as Pro and DJ

there isnt really much under $30 thats harman. theres mh755 but its got the same problem as the crescent with no detachable cables

How are the Ikko OH10. looks pretty and apparently sounds good

Opinions on the Moondrop Spaceship?

good diffuse fieldish iem at a pretty cheap price

Thanks for the info
I'm basically trying to get into IEMs so I have no idea what to look for, but these seemed decent at a good price indeed

Only thing that spooks me is the fit as I have very small ears

My boy Zeos just did a review on them youtube.com/watch?v=B8nf9jTrW4U

they are pretty small so they should fit fine

>Z E O S
WEW
can i have an actual review on them instead of listening to the greasy italian meatball shill them to me like they are jesus incarnate and will fix all my problems

awesome. thanks a ton!

Lads please help. I've been buying the same pair of Sony MH410C earphones for over two years now because they came with my first Xperia and I really like them. They last a decent amount of time, are extremely cheap and sound great for the price.

I am only interested in this style of earbud (i.e. not the ones that go really deep into your ear and block all outside noise) as I find them more comfortable and like being able to hear what's going on around me.

I've just gone on to my latest pair but for my next set of earphones I'd like to spend a bit more money on them. My budget is max $40. Are there any decent-sounding earphones for such a price? It seems hardly any manufacturer does this style of bud anymore. Thanks in advance

Attached: 51ba7xKYssL._SX569_.jpg (569x569, 25K)

Yinyoo BK3. in black silver finish looks like shit.

Shure SE215-CL-E
Opinions?

>Yinyoo BK3
Thanks, I can't seem to find any reference to this specific model online though, you sure they're called BK3s?

absolute garbage an even looks like shit. shure fucking blows all the way till their electrostatic. If you want a shure style in ear get the niceHCK Dt600

Bruh
BK2

Thanks. Would you say they'd be worth getting over a pair of VE Monks or Sennheiser mx 375?

If you can get the OG monks get them. avoid sennheiser.

Edifier P180 is more V-shaped (more pleasing to most, BK2 is kinda light on the bass but very clear) and it’s also like $12 on amazon, feels and looks cheaper tho.

Can only seem to find Monk Plus, is that a downgrade from the OG monks?
>Edifier P180
Damn they look cheap as fuck lol. I do like my earbuds with a bit of kick in the the bass, do the edifiers sound better than the BK2 or are they just more comfortable? Also how do these both stack up against the VE Monk + if you know? Thanks

Every single lad that ever tried both says that the OG is miles better. The yinyoo are better built and you ll keep em for a long time.

Good to know, I found a spec sheet for the MH410C I'm using at the moment. I don't really know much about headphone specs unfortunately, I don't suppose it'd be possible to tell from the specs listed here whether or not the BK2 would sound much better than them?
sonicelectronix.com/item_63830_Sony-MH410C-Black.html

Usually you cant but
>100-16,000 Hz
Is exceptionally bad so bad in fact that it stuck out. You shouldnt use spec sheets as they dont tell anything useful for 99% of items. You need graphs.

Okay I'll probably just go for the BK2s. Seems strange that the sonys have 16mm drivers in them, from what I can tell it's a pretty uncommon size.

Yeah sony likes fat drivers. Easier to get something palatable from them if you know what you are doing. They even used drivers this size for flagships. see pic.

Attached: EX1000.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

Found a review for the BK2 that mentioned the HE 150Pro which is apparently similar but with slightly better bass. I'm a bit worried I'll find the bass in the BK2 to be insufficient, does anyone have any experience with the HE 150Pro? They look pretty flimsy.

>HE 150Pro
Never heard of them. The problem with earbuds is that they have to overcompensate to get bass. This usually give them more warmth and body at the cost of timbre. Only a few models (expensive) get this right. BK2 has tame bass but just about enough for most genres. It gets truly good with vocals and such. Nice strings too. If you want bass you should probably look into in ears. They sound better anyway.

Well, what is your iem of choice this evening?

Attached: C1F98FB3-6AA8-4287-998C-ACFB1EDD62F0.jpg (3159x2672, 1.56M)

have you tried the ex800s? im feeling the urge to cop them

nay. ask T3 and some Ibrahim ferrer

HE 150s would be quite a bit harder to drive compared to the BK2. BK2 is real good for the price when it comes to earbuds (not in-ears) and while yes the bass is tame, it's almost certainly going to be better than those buds you've got considering the lowest they're rated to reach is 100hz (the BK2 has a rolloff somewhere around 50hz, but is rated to reach down to 12hz and it reacts very nicely to EQ should you desire.)
Also BK2 has a detachable cable, the HE 150s do not (be careful plugging them in though, they require a bit of force. The BK2's plug has some extra insulation to keep the plug form getting damaged, but as a result doesn't 'click' like other MMCX earbuds do when connected, so if you get it, keep it as straight as possible when you're pushing the cable into place.)

I found the BK2 for €20 on AliExpress so I'll go for them and see how it goes. Thanks for all the help

The left side of my RevoNext QT2S has fallen ill.
Its volume is 10% of the right side.
It made some funny sounds in my ear too, maybe some sort of ear canal vacuum pulled it out of alignment internally.
There is only one solution I will bake it for 20 minutes.

Fucking dont. Just open it up and run a soldering iron across the contacts. Add some non shit solder while youre at it.

It's too late, the oven is pre-heating

you're going to burn the driver

Attached: s.jpg (500x327, 19K)

Not asking for purchasing advice, just wanna say that I have the E80s and they're really good for the price.

amazon.com/SoundMAGIC-Reference-Flagship-Isolating-Headphones/dp/B0133ACE8O

If one of you faggots auction snipe me I swear to god...

why the hell are there two different threads for headphones/iem. Anyways

>Budget
$100-150 (less is cool too)
>Source
phone, pc, need bluetooth
>Location
NA (leaf) but can buy from USA
>IEM(In ears)/ Earbuds
idk w/e
bass, trap, vapor, dance/electronic
Sony WI-SP500 - ok sound but not worth the price, sold me forever on wireless. I've had too many bad experiences with other Sony cheap wired models and basically turned off them forever
sennheiser MX365 - good sound but the cloth keeps falling off, wired

im not a freaking expert i just want good bluetooth earbuds

we got kicked out of /hpg/ so we made own
also GALAXY BUDS

DMG
DMG with a Bluetooth mmcx cable

Attached: dmg.jpg (2268x3024, 1.16M)

go away retard no one wants something from budget gear for various personalities. everything they make is shit

Redmi Airdots are really cheap, even if you don't love them they're perfect as contingency buds too.

untrue. Let me guess, you shill anime-picture box degeneracy?

nah lol. i dont shill shit unlike your "neutral" and totally not piece of shit iems. if you want V shape get a TFZ No.3

Attached: DMGgraph.jpg (1593x734, 112K)

TFZ No.3Ti or Ikko OH1
Either one will fit your preferred genres well.

Make that TFZ No.3, the Ti version is out of your price range.

ti is just a metal shell. same general tuning

>neutral
>Bass, trap, dance/electronic
did he even say they were neutral? They great for what he's asking tard

It's crazy when you think about it
Piping sound directly into your ear canals
I hope there's no side effects

>wear earphones all the time at low volume
>finally take them off one day
>can hear peoples conversations from across the room
>can hear several conversations at once and memorize them without even trying

they're fucking amazing for 98$ imo
will report in if they brake of course

Am I going to damage my ears if I wear IEMs that reach into the canal while exercising? I worry because when I rerack the bar during squats I can feel the vibration in my ears

If you can feel the vibrations you either have:
A shit cable that transmits these vibrations
An earphone that's not vented and is not suitable for sports.
It can damage your ears if it's case 2.

Is this a decent side grade from LCD2f/HD660S + eq? I need something portable with at least some isolation.

Attached: n5005.jpg (970x300, 16K)

They're unironically good if you don't have a PEQ on your device or socialize/go outside.

how do headphones like 6xx compare to iems in the same price range?

Equal tonically inferior when it comes to soundstage and overall experience.
Or you could get the sonys that don't suck and don't look like shit.