I'm sick of him and his fucking onions face in my recommended...

I'm sick of him and his fucking onions face in my recommended. Can't this faggot just make a normal thumbnail and deliver chinese shopping videos in peace?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 1.28.20 pm.png (218x217, 67K)

huh? i just saw that video today, makes a compelling case for buying your next year old flagship for peanuts if you're willing to hunt down the parts and have the patience of a saint waiting on them to be delivered

Oh look, it's the guy who made millions for a simple idea and execution and now can do what he likes for the rest of his life, he chose to do crazy shit he likes and share it with others on YouTube.

Like pottery we have a butthurt nobody being butthurt on a anonymous internet forum about someone happier and more successful then them.

>Oh look, it's the guy who made millions for a simple idea and execution
What did he do?

Did this guy do anything notable before he started doing YouTube? I thought he just got lucky with his first video and decided to start milking it for the rest of his career.

Thats the dude that invented fucking your mother

his thumbnails are jarring but his videos are pretty interesting, almost makes visiting china sound a little nice

Attached: 1557700984935.jpg (499x500, 126K)

Seconded, he sort of has to do the obnoxious thumbnails because that's how YouTube likes it, but the actual content is relatively good quality.

I'm not butthurt about his happiness or success. I'm just butthurt he's clogging up everyone's feeds with that stupid face. He KNOWS its onions yet he keeps doing it. He'd be more attractive and more watchable if he just smiled like a goddamn human being. Otherwise the concept is kino.

>vaguely mentions something someone did
>gets asked about it
>replies with a first-grade tier insult

Attached: 4612.jpg (930x558, 21K)

how is it soi tho? his mouth isn't agape like he's awaiting cummies from his top

>almost makes visiting china sound a little nice
yeah almost then you remember all those webms of Chinese scooters exploding and people getting ran over

As far as basedface goes, his is hardly something to get worked up about. It's not like he does that shit in the actual videos anyway. How come it bothers you so much, user?

Yeah, I only watch based youtube channels like autism austin and linus sex tips.

Those scooters are awesome when they work, but that's probably part of the reason why they were banned in Shenzhen.

Learn to use the IP counter, that wasn't the same person

it isn't even soi
youtube algorithm likes faces on thumbnails, so that's why everyone uses faces

>linus sex tips
have dilate

iirc he made some software shit with someone that some big company bought
that's why he an afford to do the videos without actually working in the first place with traveling and buying expensive equipment like it's bread for one time use

the onions mouth it s different you retard he made a video building an iphone out of pieces bought in shenzen

no before that he was some software def that sold some shit and now is a entrepreneur investing in shit

That fucking punchable thumbnail face is an intentional strategy, even youtube advises its content creators to do it because it has been proven to increase view count for some reason.
Exaggerated expressions and bright colors attract dumb kids and literal autists.
Says a lot about you if this retard-bait shows up in your rec, and why are signed in anyway you fucking mong lmao

If you aren't logged in _all_ you get is MSM garbage. Do you want 30 Late Show clips on your page? no.

That's barely even a soi face he's just fuckin' ugly

you know this is the peak male

Attached: 1563540611473.png (682x1464, 406K)

GROSS

the fuck is up with his left sandal

>get the iridium browser plugin
>you can now block channels from ever appearing in your recommended

Don't forget you also need to live in Shenzhen, China. And then maybe you can buy parts for a phone for dirt cheap and put it together yourself.

Imagine getting legitimately upset over something so minor and petty.

Attached: YouMad.jpg (319x243, 16K)

Literally two seconds

Attached: cum.png (516x416, 204K)

after watching this new vid, I think he may be a marketing ploy of some kind
I mean, there is literally zero valuable information in the video, it does not tell you the price of the most valuable components, only the cables and shit like that, he batlantly tries again and again to make you believe apple components are so so special, and how they are everywhere because they are special, not because they are common as shit...
My takeaway from the video is: he is already in autopilot, ifixit has a toolkit that is ridiculously big, hurr durr apple is so complex and sophisticated while samsung is meh, and chinks recycle components, which is nice, while here they give you refurbished stuff instead of repairing your phone
weird

I thought that guy got arrested in china.

Your butthurt couple with his stupid fucking face is making me lmao

he does look like shrek i guess lolololol

moar

Do you think that only the person being asked, can reply to the asker?

epic bait you worthless brain damaged retard

>1.3b population country
>most cctvs in the world
>poltards can only post the same webms over and over again
There's a higher chance of you getting shot in America, stabbed or spayed acid in the UK, than the stuff you see in the webms in China

You know I'm starting to notice a pattern here, why is it that most tech Youtubers look like your typical basedboy, with a full beard, thick-rimmed glasses, and a receeding hairline ?

What is it that makes surface-level technology so appealling to these people ? Is it just because they want to fulfill their inner desire to always consume, and because tech evolves quickly, it's a match made in heaven for them ?

doesn't work. this is a much better solution

Yeah im sure he's so happy making clickbait videos literally begging for views. He said it himself, its his only job at the moment. Even got BTFOd by chink gov't. What a buffoon, typical Google dropout sob story.

>You know I'm starting to notice a pattern here, why is it that most tech Youtubers look like your typical basedboy, with a full beard, thick-rimmed glasses, and a receeding hairline ?
Fashion trends. It's the same way dudebros wore tight short sleeves to emphasize their muscular builds, preppy kids wore polos and khakis, and cyberpunk dorks think wearing outdated tech with punk apparel (don't forget Japanese/Chinese text somewhere) equals cyberpunk.

Today being tech savvy is highly praised, so people will adapt THE associated with it so they too can appear tech savvy. This somehow defaulted to thick beards and thick-frame glasses (blame Silicon Valley execs for this). YouTube is largely at fault for introducing basedboy face (blame clickbait for this). By they way, it's not just you who noticed it. The media has been poking fun of this trend already; whenever they have to show a "geek" on air that's the look they go to.

On a separate note, I'm really hoping Jeff Bezos's Blue Origin thing works out. The Vin Diesel look would be a massive improvement.

What is his job?

How does he able to afford living in Chyna while spending thousands of USD to build strange shit?

based

>makes a sniveling video about how he can't continue making these videos complete with sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad face expression in thumbnail
>couple weeks later continues as usual

...?

Attached: 1563476721910.jpg (202x231, 11K)

>The media has been poking fun of this trend already; whenever they have to show a "geek" on air that's the look they go to.
What?
Bearded glasses guy has literally always been the computer geek in TV shows.

Bearded guy has never ever ment nerd or computer guy outside Jow Forums. Computer guy has always been a skinny hairless twink like

>hurr durr apple is so complex and sophisticated while samsung is meh,
What he meant was that Samsung's build was much simpler therefore easy to assemble, and hence easy to repair.
Remember the bit where the seller said all Samsung phones use the same type of screws?
It's not new knowledge for someone who knows a little bit about consumer electronics, or the average fag/g/ot that Apple stuff is notoriously difficult to service. At the same time, Apple parts are easy to find and is cheaper to get repaired at a third party stores because it's just one product line and the sales volume is pretty high to help with availability.
I wouldn't buy an apple product out of principle, but if I had an iPhone, the repairs would be cheaper and service time would be lower than if I drop and fuck up my current pocophone or previous midrange Motorola phones I had. iPhones are like chinkpads in that regard, the sheer volume of sales ensures a decent supply of parts anywhere Apple isn't trying to shut third party repairs down.
I think the chink way with Apple products and other flagship stuff should be the way, Americunt tech corporations and fast fashion houses are copiously fueling consumerism.

For?

Doubt it.

>Fashion trends.
The problem with this particular fashion trend is that it is also massively based on laziness so it will be around a lot longer than the ones that involve heavy styling and expensive clothing.

Attached: 1563375513359.png (1024x554, 237K)

this

he doesnt even edit them
The video with linus says he hired a mexican editor to do it for him

>I'm sick of him
Is he stalking you?

>have millions invested in shit with steady income
Yeah no wonder it's his only job, I too wouldn't have an actual job if I didn't have to. That one microscope he bought costed more than one YouTube video with 5 million views gets you.

Read the thread

>"build my own phone!"
>simply assembles a samsung product

Attached: 1558790269387.png (645x773, 11K)

Invested =/= returned
He literally bitched how tiresome making videos is.

>WHY CAN'T EVERYTHING BE HOW I WANT
Are you a zoomer by any chance?

This. Modular phones when