Hacking or Phishing?

My girlfriend of 2 years has recently given me reason to believe she’s cheating. I don’t want to get too into it, but if anyone could help me get into a snapchat or instagram that would be amazing.

Attached: 75AB0D83-20AB-4561-9A0F-D585946229AA.jpg (426x276, 82K)

Don't put yourself through the torture of finding out this. Just break up with her.

I don’t want go to through a breakup if I don’t have to

And if I’m honest, she’s the hottest thing I’ll ever get with

> she's hot so I am willing to accept a lifetime of dishonesty, cheating, disrespect, and eventual fading of looks

first off, this isn't your personal army.
Second, dump the bitch. You should trust your gut with these things. Best way to dump her is to hard next. Do it silently, never see her again, block everything, and absolutely do not give her closure. She knows what she did. Besides, your time is too precious to waste a second more on a cheating hoe. Trust me, do this and she'll never forget you.

But you need to legitimately move on. Also lift, faggot.

I appreciate your honesty man, but if she’s not cheating then I am immediately the asshole

You already came here knowing she's cheating. At this point you're just looking for closure. This is where the strong are separated from the weak.

Give me the username and if possible the email address she used to register the account. I'll do the rest.

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-155013_Gallery.jpg (947x1184, 330K)

Alternatively, talk to her? Don't be a fucking creep and go behind her back. Your relationship is in a bad place if you can't talk it through in the first place.

Why don't you confront her? What is this passive aggressive shit

>then I am immediately the asshole
all the more reason; girls love assholes and they fuck them all the time and can't help themselves.

shut up phoneposter

Attached: 1564381617870.jpg (640x480, 83K)

I don’t have the email, but the name is melistar.horse

If I am wrong and I confront her I’m fucked forever

read the red pill.
also lift. You're welcome.

thanks, gonna message her and show her this thread so she sees you not only suspect her, but are too chickenshit to confront her

Honestly, okay. I’m glad it’d be getting done then

you're fucked anyway if you have that little trust in your relationship

You guys are right, Jow Forums slams me with the hard truth sometimes but its what I need.

That's your problem. You're scared of losing her. It's easier said than done but it's hard to keep a partner if you're afraid of losing them. It's like dealing with a salesman - If you're not prepared to walk away they will control everything in the interaction.

Wtf. Just ask her to show you these accounts?
She is your girlfriend, if she can't show you her accounts then it means she is cheating.

What's wing with you?

Attached: 1413919124279.gif (446x251, 726K)

Jow ForumsaskTRP

read the sidebar

Post your credit card number, I'll see what I can do

I kinda hope that got sent cuz I want her to dump her bf

wow not one helpful post
install a keylogger on her computer op

I was going to offer to help you out but it looks like everyone else already fucked you up

I fucked her in her new car.

Op is a s o y boy and looks underage

Attached: 2017454306199249013_1728691779.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

Just post her name and I'll try to seduce her. If she responds to my dick pics, then you're fucked.

Attached: 1537392263025.jpg (453x604, 15K)

Oh my sweet summer child...

Also the fact that you call her your girlfriend and not your fiance is kind of telling.

God she likes to just bend over randomly on purpose for minutes at a time lol.

Buddy... These two are siblings...

On the other hand user, There is a reason for gut instincts to kick in. She probably is cheating, just throw in the towel, it's over.