ITT: Software you used as a child then rediscovered years later as an adult

Mine is pic related.

Attached: clarisworks_wp.png (640x480, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

winworldpc.com/product/wordperfect/5x-dos
drive.google.com/file/d/1yrJmMHPkZzrxfWbUb4jALN0neE1tbkgH/view?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fortnite

Attached: 1555635068570.gif (652x562, 626K)

oh wow dude what a brilliant mind you turned out to be

this

Attached: doom-screenshot.png (648x409, 64K)

winworldpc.com/product/wordperfect/5x-dos

word perfect for dos

Attached: 5x-dos-57015085390ba61da28451a13992801d-WordPerfect 5.1 - Splash.png (720x400, 2K)

>old notepad.exe
Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to make it default text editor when you install wine

>His distro auto-changes the default text editor when installing software.
Ubuntu manlet.

I use Arch btw.

>Hurray for *
Nice! Added it to my cringe redditspeak collection

Attached: Reddit.jpg (1080x1762, 262K)

seems to work in wine
copy the disks to c:\disk1 and c:\disk2 respectively, run setup, and ignore the error that pops up when it's unable to load a help document from c:\dos
complains about having not enough memory if left on win7 mode, i set it to win3.1 mode, but it might work with others

Attached: 2019-07-29-182218_877x799_scrot.png (877x799, 79K)

Attached: 2019-07-29-184222_646x506_scrot.png (646x506, 17K)

Strange, it did not do that for me.

How will GIMP ever recover?

Well it didn't exactly made it into default text editor(is this even a thing outside of CLI and EDITOR env?). But it did associated notepad with some MIMEs and some of them didn't had any other program associated. I still have option to edit files using notepad when I right click on some text files. I use XFCE.

that happens on pretty much every distro because of WINE making .desktop files to associate .exe programs with filetypes. Well, I always have notepad show up in associations, but it shouldn't take priority unless you don't have another association for the filetype

Y'all is mostly a southern thing. Rural Mississippi, hear it all the time.
Every other thing in that list is definitely Reddit tier garbage.
I also recommend adding "clout" when used as an equivalent to "notoriety" specifically in a high school setting (my brother places high importance on his "clout" going so far as to give away correct answers to high school assignments)
Then you've got terms like "low-key" and ""thot" that are low effort and stupid
In fact, here's a list a teacher has been compiling to understand the younger generation
drive.google.com/file/d/1yrJmMHPkZzrxfWbUb4jALN0neE1tbkgH/view?usp=drivesdk

Usually these lists contain things that are exceptionally common just about anywhere. But this was a good list.

Attached: it's like i'm really 5 again.png (646x506, 33K)

GIMP will never recover

Attached: dancing_baby.jpg (968x898, 492K)

copyright 1982, 1989
they skipped a few years eh?

If it's not broken, don't fix it.

wouldn't it actually be Minecraft?
stats (depending how much you trust them to be relevant) shows Minecraft is having a comeback at Fortnite's expense

>actually know

What was the benefit of ClarisWorks vs Wordpad already included under Windows?

I've seen these used on Jow Forums back in 07 and 08. wtf

>Being excited by things is cringy.
Wow, you are one sad person.

Really? I compiled this collection myself this year how is it possible?

everyone who remembered is dead

ClarisWorks is more than just a word processor, you know.

Same, but wolfenstein for me.

It's weird how you don't remember shit about important stuff, but where the secret health and chaingun is located is burned into my memory.

In first grade we used a program to visually create a website. IDK what it was but I'd like to find it again because html is aids. It reminded me of game maker or scratch but for websites. I want to make a website but hate html and those online website cookie cutters can suck my cock.

Not him but if you're an adult male, yes, it's childish.

Attached: dous.jpg (960x540, 107K)

What you see is what you get editors are all radioactive cancer. I'd recommend you stop bring a brainlet and pick up HTML+CSS

What you fail to understand is reddit HAS no culture, they siphon culture from Jow Forums.

The reason why most of the words on your list come from reddit, is because most of those words came from Jow Forums. There are literally subreddits dedicated to stealing chan culture.

zoom zoom