Wtf is this. I don't have a vpn nor am I using tor. Just using my phone to shitpost from work

Wtf is this. I don't have a vpn nor am I using tor. Just using my phone to shitpost from work.

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-105933_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2220, 579K)

That's a common ban for "we don't like you"

The SJWmods use this kind of shadowbanning to get rid of opinions and it's 100% safe because you can't prove not being a proxy unless you doxx yourself.

What is Jow Forums anymore?

An NSA psyop to manipulate public opinion and a honeypot to catch "terrorists" (aka people with illegal opinions)

This has been a case long before moot even left and started with the infamous janitor/mod hiring when a lot of SJWs and glowniggers seeped into position of power.

Looks like snax is back

W.T. Snacks
Real name no gimmicks

Guess who's back, back again
Snacks is back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back?

Mobile networks usually have dynamic IPs, prob someone got banned and you got that IP by chance. Try to turn off mobile data, wait a little and connect again to refresh the IP.

Make a proxy out of your own home PC. That's how I avoid IP rangeban on my mobile provider.

I had the same ban reason for months, after talking to a mod I found out it's because I had a VPN software installed on my computer that literally made my computer a vpn server or something like that. SoftEther VPN and VPN Gate Client to be specific.

You won't just become a VPN server by that.
That's a bullshit excuse.

No idea what he exactly he told me, just something along those lines.
Another thing he told me that I know is bullshit though is that people who have these programs on their PCs are destroying Jow Forums

I fucking wish. But he isnt, otherwise we'd be seeing more public bans.

Probably this.

What browser is this?

DuckDuckGo

>Just using my phone to shitpost from work.

Good. Phoneposters should be banned too.

I had this ban once and just appealed it mentioning I was a phonenigger. Have sex.

sprint network is just outright blocked o this site now
all the retards that used airplane mode to shitpost got their comeuppance

>haha look i am so funny look I said to him that he should be banned because he uses phone!!!!
Fucking die retard

Absolutely seething, thanks for proving his point

Why?

Newfag.

I'm using wi fi that goes through my sisters router. if I use a vpn or tor, can she see what I do on here? It's no encrypted.

one seether here is you, being assmad at us superior phonelords :^)

No the traffic is encrypted. She can sniff the packets tho.

carrier grade NAT on your mobile connection, probably banned on accident or totally on purpose

I often hit a VPN/Proxy ban when posting on my phone, then it'll be gone the next day.
I'm just assuming that the IP assigned to my phone that day was banned at some point.

They literally range ban phone networks frequently. Shut the fuck up mod apologist.

>h-haha I make u mad
I guess the radiation really gives phoneshitters brain damage huh

Attached: 1471523028818.jpg (621x502, 47K)

Why is Tor even banned on Jow Forums? Is this Japanese fag Hiro against privacy?!

Because shitposters abused it too much to post cp.

But people still can post cp without Tor. That's not a great solution

Obviously, but TOR makes it much more convenient to dodge the bans.
People underrate the power of inconvenience, adding just a few more steps to a process often means that at least some people won't bother with it.

CP.

Aren't most people using dynamic IPs?

Pressing a button in the TOR browser is far more convenient than needing to reboot your router and make it fetch a new IP.

Is this the thread for hackers?

this. happens to me all the time on my phone.

This isn't Jow Forums.

Attached: 2018 November 23 - Everyone is still a newfag.jpg (1683x1690, 281K)

Some asshat on the dynamic IP range your device is using got himself banned. Now that you've connected with the banned IP that asshat used, you get to see the ban message intended for the asshat.

Kek, the Jannie that bullshit you is the one destroy Jow Forums