Terry

Terry died on 11 August last year. I feel we need to reserve this day in his memory.

What are you going to do on this day? What is Jow Forums going to do to honor him?

Attached: terry1.jpg (468x589, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oY33uoBSw3w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis#Mental_health
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think people should go out in the city and play this song: youtube.com/watch?v=oY33uoBSw3w
The streets filled with divine music all around.

I am doubtful people would actually do it though. It would be amazing.

Nothing because I don't give a shit that he programmed some shit for ticketmaster 30 years ago.

wow a tripfag being an insufferable nigger, colour me surprised

Attached: 1563495687798.jpg (614x572, 90K)

You were in a thread recently

He was really awkward and had shit personality. He was literally his own worst enemy and was too shut in to achieve success that was theoritically within his grasp. But fuck, he was just a dude shaped by random shit like any of us. He sure was a genius. And he actually accomplished more than most of us could ever hope for.

Terry is the kind of person I came to for the laughs, but stayed for the feels. His racist remarks and personality made me interested and amused, but I actually grew to deeply like and respect him. He's legit my programming hero and one of my top motivation material for achieving something in Jow Forums dimension. Even though there's probably a bunch of stuff I woldn't like about him, I'd support him all the way. Like with parents, you don't get to chose heroes of your times.

this !BE_R374RD piece of shit is annoying as fuck, has terrible opinions about everything, and is clearly a shit person nobody likes. I hope he'll kys himself when HRT goes wrong

I feel like we should honor him by schizoposting on august 11, just make threads and start replying to yourself

sounds good

schizo posting suggestion post best post

So just fucking filter him? At least tripfags make it easy.

why don't you livestream your anhero on aug 11?

the glowie must go

>filter him
he's literally everywhere, i'd lose 80% of Jow Forums

Don't worry I'll crack his trip in a few

It wasn't his fault. He had pretty bad schizophrenia that got worse with the passage of time.

I do miss him, though.

Attached: 1538789474584.jpg (350x350, 31K)

Attached: 1550775608922.png (990x682, 580K)

trips of Terry.

No proof he is dead.

The CIA staged his death

bible reading on Jow Forums

I am going to make a candle vigil with a framed photo of him at a nearby community college in his honor

this.
literally where is his grave?

i wasn't suprised when he couldn't hack it anymore. this is a guy that spent most of his life on SSDI living with his parents not having to work for a living. all it took was one momentary lapse in self control and he ended up on the streets in the real world without any tax payer teat to suckle from he didn't last more than a year.

reminder that Jow Forums pushed him over the edge and essentially killed him

how?

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 22K)

IIRC Jow Forums put some money together to buy a drum kit knowing full well it would annoy his parents and cause arguments. Jow Forums basically killed Terry by proxy.

For fuck sake, you make me so sad.

>it's been almost a year since Terry died
fucking hell time flies

I'm sorry user I had no part in this I'm just relaying what happened.

Gonna masturbate in my van and drink some beer

Day where we all install temple os.

A day where we all develop for temple os

CIA Glownigger DAY- everyone dresses up as ghetto ass C I A agents with glow in the dark paint.

Mental health in tech day

Was that their intention, though?

Jow Forums wanted to give him a drumkit so that he'd enjoy life and stop playing with fingers on table and on scraps of wood. we didn't want anything bad to happen to him

Attached: 1563866075802.jpg (209x204, 66K)

Terry played drums. It would have been nice for him to have something he liked to do. Unfortunately, it was noisy and pissed off his parents.

Maybe something with drumming then.

Can someone program a drum machine within temple?

We will gather and glow in his honor. Rip Terry you beautiful man.

There is always some insufferable cunt who slowly pressure everyone into his edgy mindset with aggregative insults like "faggot" or "smug anime face". Damn Jow Forums.

Attached: manga-art-anime-girl-crying-expressions-pinterest-manga-art-manga-art.jpg (691x921, 116K)

And who the fuck are you? Some asianfag?

jerk off

I wanna suck a log out of Terry's asshole

Enjoy life
Sperg thought he was better than me because of my race because of penis envy

>Nigger from Jow Forums begs Jim to make a video on Terry
>Bunch of nigger faggots get into Terry
>Niggers start to email Terry impersonating Dianna
>Niggers convince Terry that if he gives away BlackSatan, Dianna will marry him
>Terry starts drinking

I mean. I'd blame that retarded black nigger monkey who kept asking Jim for the video. His username was exposed btw, if anyone bothers to look trough the archives.

I'll set my xorg.conf to 640x480

You sound like the beta faggot who argued with Jim over this
Cuck

>muh dik

It's like pottery

I'll sound like an idiot, but here goes.

Who is this man?

Time sure flies when you're not having fun.

Dionysus fuck off

>implying that's a bad thing

Do you, by any chance, glow in the dark ?

He made from scratch his own compiler, kernel, operating system, 3D editor and engine. All of it while battling his mental breakdown and poor dietary habits.

Gonna sound like a retard but who's Jim?

Interesting, well the more you know.

Also a lot of the fascination for him comes from the way he thought on life. He thought he could speak to the divine spark through a machine that implements randomness (probably sourcing from the ancient thoughts that dice are divine/luck) and he had a nice way of putting things ("I like elephant and god likes elephants.") that seemed just wholesome in their own way. And then there were his lucid moments were you could really see that he was a very wise man inside. And of course, no matter in which state and in which childish way he expressed himself, he was one of the smartest people that ever existed, without a doubt.

Attached: terryADavisQuote1.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

And not to forget said "operating system" is actually extremely well made and good. In some ways it is actually better than anything we have today (for example, every file can include links to other files and text files can embed images, videos, gifs, even fucking 3D models and so on).

Pretty much anything you may do not like about the system (low resolution, everything on ring 0) was a conscious choice by its creator because he saw some benefit in it compared to another solution.

In heaven there is no beer, that's why we drink it over here.

Keep seething, nigger.

>Mental health in tech day
That would anger all the trannies at Google.

Perfect.
Glowies must go

The man was poorly but he was egged on by rubberneckers who didn't care about him, they just wanted to wash the inevitable train wreck. Maybe they should all go play on a railway line on the 11th and whilst wearing headphones to simulate voices in your heads.

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 17K)

I am for schizoposting. Figure out the best posts until then just blast Jow Forums with it during 11th

Attached: D5S6PzTUYAAQlUA.jpg (955x479, 44K)

Neck yourself tranny, I’ll piss on your shallow grave

After my own psychotic episode I really empathize with him. The man needed medication. But equally having been on anti-psychotics, I know EXACTLY why he went off them, the crazy coming back is a risk and for Terry it certainly got worse

Anti psychotics really suppress intellect and creative thinking, for a man of genius tier intellect like Terry that was too much to handle. I was at my most creative during my manic episode but its inherently unstable and chaotic

>What are you going to do on this day?
I am going to buy some Shasta, put it in an ice-filled cooler, and then go down to the park, just sit in my car for a while. Maybe I can dream up a Moses comic. I don't have the courage to dance behind my SUV, but I will imagine it. King Terry Memorial Day, August 11.

Was it suicide or an accident?

Attached: 1550609452639.jpg (300x192, 18K)

I am going to dress up as a CIA-Nigger and apply luminous paint to my balls.

Being real and not larping, most likely suicide. He started to become sober near the end and realizing what he had become. He deleted all his video because said he didn't want to clutter the internet. It's a shame, he was a great programmer and interesting guy. He seemed normal in interviews people made when he was homeless, just a guy talking about tech. He could have done a great deal more if he had become sober earlier.

Attached: last frame of last video [Rise to Throne] (2018-08-11).png (480x360, 228K)

Maybe get a cat

Attached: terry-cat1.jpg (900x600, 214K)

it's so sad he had to go. i wish he was still around.
i worked in psychiatry before i became a software dev.

>makes you think
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis#Mental_health

Attached: yRCghnQ.png (595x720, 720K)