Which one is the best choice...

Which one is the best choice? I've been hearing Brave is basically Google Chrome's speed combined with Firefox's privacy.

Attached: brave vs google vs firefox.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/hackers-infect-pale-moon-archive-server-with-a-malware-dropper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice shill

Brave is comfy and makes Firetrannies seethe

Attached: BraveFUDBTFO.png (1023x2253, 190K)

use vivaldi

Imagine being a shill on a fucking imageboard. How sad.

Opera

Attached: black science.jpg (495x409, 84K)

How exactly do you add Chrome and Firefox?

Google and Firefox, fucking esl retard.

Firefox with LibreWolf's policies and settings.

The only people who are anti-Brave are Mozilla trannies and Google kike shills. Really makes one ponder its objective merits.

Brave is great, but integrated adblock is trash, so you would need to run additional adblocker, and because you can't disable integrated one and I don't want to run 2 of them, I've switched back to Chromium

No.

>firefox
>privacy
ofc a brainlet who fell for this also falls for brave

Brave devs BTFO

ok seriously, is Brave based or not? People either sound like really obvious shills when praising it or they just say it's based because it was created by the Firefox creator who left because of the tranny shit.

Is it worth switching from Firefox to it?

Just give it a try yourself and see if you like it
The botnet shit has been debunked a billion times but it's not nearly as customisable as Firefox tho

>combined with Firefox's privacy.
Lolno. Nothing based on chromium is capable of getting Firefox-level privacy. Not even close.

It's shilled by paid shills and Jow Forumstards. It's the only good chromium browser on desktop, but it's still shit compared to Firefox. If you want to use Brave then install Dissenter Browser instead because it's Brave without the crypto currency scam.

>too autistic to understand sarcasm
user...

Attached: 1561774580187.png (350x250, 6K)

Brave is good. I have been running it with no issues or concerns. Fags gripe about crypto scams mostly, but the feature (like everything else) is 100% optional. covers the rest of the brainlet arguments.

It's a focused browser that is open enough to do day to day online living with little effort. Try it, if you do not like it dump it.

>this is what brave shills believe
There are plenty of reasons why people wouldn't want to use it. One being that they don't want to support a browser that incentivises ads. Even if it is optional (for now).

The Rewards system is a bit shit and a valid criticism. The mobile app isn't nearly as controllable as the desktop version compared to Firefox/Chrome. That said, alot of the essential Firefox add-on's most people here will tell you to install are built into Brave already and you have access to Chrome extensions if you need them.

The built-in extensions are shit in comparison to the extensions. ubo is miles better than there blocker. ubo lets you add and make custom filters and block individual domains while still applying filters.

See:
/thread

Don't use Brave, it's a botnet.

This

based

It's just slower than both Chrome and reinforced Firefox. Allowing google script for faster captchas is botnet and it's less trouble. Brave is for slightly wiser retards.

Attached: 1542191762714.png (400x456, 227K)

The botnet and bloat of chrome plus the shit community and software of mozilla is far less of an abomination than brave

Very good abdul. 3 bravecoins have been deposited to your account.

Attached: image00i1021.jpg (302x516, 40K)

>shit community.
Said the guy from Jow Forums.

I used Brave for about a week and noticed many sites simply fail to load. Time outs even on YouTube and Google for no reason. Doesn't happen on Chrome or Firefox. No issues with internet connection.

I use Waterfox myself. Good middle ground between modern firefox and legacy firefox with all the security updates of quantum. It's made by an idiot, but he is at least a good hearted idiot.

I really like brave

>can't disable integrated one

Attached: Untitled.png (674x189, 11K)

Good. Use it and enjoy your choice while shutting the fuck up about it.

Fucking idiot. FF and all gecko-based browsers can be configured to an insane degree for privacy. While the defaults on FF itself need changing, it has flexibility that dwarfs chromium-based browsers.

What can you do with the BAT on Brave? People aren't going to watch ads for them if they don't do anything. The browser has gotten better since the last time I tried it.

why don't you google it, or post on the brave forums, you retard? we're not brave's support team.

It's still CIA's Chromium underneath all those Crypto BS. Use Firefox, the only logical choice.

Attached: xzedP3yC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Don't bother user. Let them be tracked by glowing CIA niggers forever.

Attached: 1513833082892.jpg (700x688, 69K)

K-Meleon, Otter, Falkon, Midori, Palememe, Waterfox

Firefox beta

Unironicaly this. I made the switch from chrome a few months ago, and I'm never looking back. I tried Firefox before but I kept going back to chrome, until I found opera

I'm stuck with firefox because tree style tab.

Vivaldi has the option of side tabs but there is not hierarchy.
BTW Vivaldi is very comfy, I suggest everyone to give it a try

>Which one is the best choice?

Your question is stupid. Compare them yourself on your own machine to see what suits your use case. Browser compartmentalization is also a thing.

chromium reskins will allways be chrome but worse
you can't argue this

>Palememe
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/hackers-infect-pale-moon-archive-server-with-a-malware-dropper/
Their archive server was hacked and distributed trojans, they didn't notice for a year and a half, and they told users to just ignore antivirus warnings and install it anyway.

only real choices these days are:
firefox and all of its placebo forks
ie/edge (which is about to be kill)
google and all of its placebo forks
safari
and maybe icecat
a whole 4 (arguably 3) alternatives

Attached: rmsgno.jpg (1000x669, 83K)

Brave is just Firefox with some addons you can't disable

that was only the archive copies, which nobody would use unless they went out of their way too

on top of that, this was only a problem for Windows users

Brave is chromium you gaping shithole

You're seriously trying to defend developer incompetence so severe it lead to distributing trojans for a year and a half by saying only some users got trojan'd.

this is a falsehood, the breach has been isolated to have been between April and June 2019, not two years as you say

I have yet to hear of one user actually impacted by this inadvertant problem

Brave is fucking terrible, in every respect.

Chinese botnet

Brave is better than those two

But in general when it comes to privacy

Iridium > Brave > Ungoogled Chromium > Firefox

Attached: 1513802952322.png (1280x720, 754K)

LMAOROTFL @ bravelets
You redditards deserve to have your data stolen

Attached: 1459401914933.jpg (211x173, 5K)

Properly configured FF beats all chromium-based browsers every single time, and ungoogled chromium is certainly a far better choice than brave. You're a faggot and a shill and you should kill yourself. Also that stupid fucking image. Brave's adblocker is absolute trash, and doesn't even allow custom lists. Fuck off.

It's s thread about brave you condescending faggot

>this is what animetards believe
Wow.

No, it's not, you dumb nigglet redditor. Unless it's supposed to be absolutely transparent astroturfing (which defeats the point of astroturfing). No Jow Forums regulars use brave. Go ask your brave questions on the brave forums, the perfect place to engage in faggotry with other bravefaggots like you.

Brave is good and my second choice. I prefer Qutebrowser.

Use vivaldi I was skeptical but is really good! Like really my dream browser.

Dilate.