What are your 5 top tech channels?

What are your 5 top tech channels?

>LGR
>8 Bit Guy
>Linus Tech Tips
>Bigclivedotcom

Attached: 220px-Linus_Sebastian_Screenshot_From_Youtube_August_5_2013.png (220x255, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/CarnelProd666/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your mom

You only listed 4, genius.

computerphile
but I stay the fuck away from youtube in general

Funny how the 8bit guy gets advertised here so heavily despite only a fraction of Jow Forums caring about vintage hardware.

The most I most look forward to is Technology Connections.

8-Bit-Guy is OK on occasion, as is Techmoan, but they seem to be running thin on actually interesting retro stuff to cover.

Modern Vintage Gamer is great for game stuff, as is Retro Man Cave.

For modern stuff the only channel I like is Level1Techs.

none
I don't watch youtube since I'm not a dumb zoomer

It's like how there's 5 cute facts about Maki.

Liking LTT is like a Jow Forums irony thing right?
Or it is because he is "old-school" or something? I've heard people tend to get emotionally attached to yt pipo wtf?

Attached: Unit™.png (1248x944, 2.02M)

it's ironic, even if you actually like him

I only watch LTT for the homoerotic fanservice.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1800, 250K)

RetroManCave is my favorite right now

Twinks still in? I've thought maybe gay pipo liked bigger guys idk no homo there are techboys like wendell that is fat and its sad that he wasted decent aesthetic genes. Also BZ is like 195cm. How tall is Lino? Let's say 164cm? I don't get homos.

Sure, Anthony is a cutie too but I'm more of a Linus-fag.
And he's 167cm according to his OnePlus factory tour video. He's pretty honest about his height in general, so I don't think he's lying.

Attached: linus the manlet 2018.05.16..jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

>consumer nonsense
don’t you people watch anything creative or interesting?

>getting millions of subscribers just by going around in some colleg's computer science department and asking its professors questions and filming them answering
that cameraman is a genius

The only youtube channel I watch is Strange Parts because him shopping in the shenzen markets to get phone parts is comfy

>watching youtube in 2019

bigger guys, taller builds, strong face aesthetics always win. It's quite accepted to have a niche eventually, that's always positive.

I legit only like the people who accurately review whatver consumer crap i am looking to buy. I like to listen to that not an apple fan guy rant

Ben Eater

Computerphile
LiveOverflow

yeah who would have thought there is an audience for semi-intelligent content. I would much rather watch ex gamestop and geek squad employees rant about marketing materials.

Actuallyhardcoreoverclocking - all others are a waste of time.

LGR, Modern Vintage Gamer, VVestlife2, Technology Connections, Strange Parts

Andreas Kling
it's nice seeing someone working on an OS again after we lost Terry
maybe he's not insane yet but give him some time

voultar
phonedork

Youtube has been around since about 2006, and you don't even seem to know what it actually is.

Where's the consumer nonsense in, say, restoring an old CRT?

This basically + other stuff
But people who just spit out the data save me money and i am so grateful that i even watch ads

He is not too annoying personality wise but when you look for data his channel is.

>167cm
Maybe with the flipflops+socks combo

Attached: 1562765206435.webm (720x900, 1.28M)

rude

Attached: preggo Coulton 2.jpg (718x959, 282K)

Height psychosis is a sure sign that you're an NPC.

It's okay, manlet.
You may bear our superior lanklet children.

Attached: preggo Coulton.jpg (1280x960, 596K)

Got it twinks are still in
No homo tho
Don't act cunty because i've posted a qt

Poor gal, she probably wanted to be a model or an idol. Not... this.

She cute

MKBHD

i like mkbhd just because of the production quality

I only watch to people with an iq > 200

Attached: 0bb1510dd22be85f8b1043ea0483ce7f3024cd38.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

that obnoxious faggy chink in linus's team is the worst

I only really watch LGR, Techmoan and Techlinked. Big Clive is alright for occasional viewing of deplorable chink electronics.

Modern PC hardware is pretty boring, to be honest.

This is also part of height psychosis. Anyone who points out the existence of the psychosis is immediately called a manlet. It's an automatic, conditioned response. You are an NPC. You have no self-awareness and no free will.

OP is a faggot, as usual.

>Level1Techs
>Level1Techs
>Level1Techs
>Level1Techs
>Level1Linux

Attached: IMG_20190729_234712.jpg (833x598, 112K)

linus got some big arms

Attached: 1536194891972.png (472x269, 297K)

only person I can stand listening to is Louis Rossman. His videos are kind of like ASMR in a way. Every other YouTube tech reviewer should shoot themselves though. Just consumerist dickheads with no taste, no substance, and a nice camera.

LiveOverflow doesn't get mentioned here that often but his content is some of the best on YouTube imo

This. Some people think he's too long winded but I like to listen to his rambling.

It's from slamming and banging on everything he picks up.

2 minute papers
thought emporium
occasionally this old tony

f*** u, user
I was in nofap

Druaga1 is my favorite

youtube.com/user/CarnelProd666/videos
Schizoid guy I've been watching for years who posts dumpster diving levels of shit he found/stole from his work. He also maintains his own website dedicated to intricacies of the fire extinguisher and for some reason spies on his trash collectors recording them on 90's camcorders. He also owns about 200 alarm clocks.
I'm just waiting for the day this guy's on the news for shooting up his work place. It's only a matter of time.

Attached: SorryProd666.jpg (1438x787, 517K)

LGR is the only one I can stand since he seems pretty chill, Linus Tech Tips is too shouty and clickbait.

Ltt
Ltt
Ltt
Ltt
Techlinked (riley or James episodes only)

i havent seen any that gave me any useful information. its all consumerist garbage or people that are mostly failures. most interesting videos are presentations and conferences that get scattered about and arent usually on a specific channel

actually ill amend that and say Louis Rossman is good. most his vids arent very educational and useful for me, but he does have some, and he is educated in his area. much better than "techtips" and "this one weird trick" bullshit, plus he doesnt shill consumer junk

druaga1 has always been my favorite

Attached: image0-21.png (750x745, 779K)

>imagine actually saving that file

I feel like Ryan and Wendel are kissless virgin

His stuff is comfy.

>despite only a fraction of Jow Forums caring about vintage hardware.

Are you serious? This entire board does nothing but bitch and moan about everything newer than 2006 sucking, half are running decade+ old Thinkpads and every speccy thread is filled with $300 shitboxes.