Chinese work botnet

My workplace just installed this thing on the office computers for "cost saving". what kind of disaster is waiting for them?

Attached: WPS-Office-1.png (466x306, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SoftMaker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Risking tariffs from Trump for stimulating the Chinese economy with American money.

Don't create an account, you'll be fine. I use this too just because it has a familiar interface to Ms office

Thank you Mr. China officer, sir
Please don't deport

Just occasional ads. Everything will be fine as long as you don't create an account, it's the best alternative to MS office honestly.

It is pretty gud.
Wayyyyy better getting fucking jewed and fucked over by the greedy cunts at Microsoft

>it's the best alternative to MS office honestly
What about Libreoffice?

nice try ching jing

Attached: freeasinbeer.jpg (468x108, 8K)

It's pretty good honestly, I used to use it and it was rock solid, it's not as good as LibreOffice but has better comparability with Wincuck files

>What about Libreoffice?
It's fucking trash, barely better than Office 2003

What ground-breaking innovations have come out since Office 2003 that people in 2019 can't live without?

Government backdoors

Based. I was expecting answers like "more bloat", "a new file format that's actually just ZIP+XML", or "ribbons and shiny icons", but this may just be the most accurate answer.

Attached: 02b.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

Is this good or just another botnet office suite?

They are from Germany, and it's not publicly traded, so it should be fine. But the best thing is to read the license agreement to see what they can do with your data.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SoftMaker

any non-pleb tier excel function

dictation (and in many languages)

Such as?

Thought as much, but also what said.
What about Word and PowerPoint, did they get any better?

Sounds like something you should be doing at the OS level, not for just a single application.

I had that once on a phone in 2013.

Come on, if those functions are important enough for you to use office 2019 rather than 2003, it cant be that hard to find a single example

None. The fact that he's using ad hominem without an argument should give it away.
Libre/wps/Microsoft, except for the file type schemes, it's all the same shit by now..

Attached: 156312847415.jpg (880x960, 191K)

you can block it in the firewall and it's ded

it's better than libre office

anything changed or it still struggles to save to docx or can't open multiple files at time without opening printer?

Excel functions are by definition pleb tier. If you're doing anything even remotely sophisticated with data, you should be using a general purpose programming language.

Is much better than libre office.
Basically ms office but free

Expect your data being dumped in regular intervals and your hardware being used for cryptomining.

yea, chinks literally just copied shit all the way and improved it

but honestly, I use mso 365 and it's WAAAAAAAAAY faster and better optimized, wsp is slower and this is noticable

[btw. microsoft really nailed optimization of office 365, I remember 2010 and 15 [? or 13] were lag as fuck]

> interview with a Bob
> so what can you bring to Corp. LLC?
> do pivot table
> are you wizard?
> 360 and do the dinosaur right into a secure job.
Excel is one of a couple programs keeping people tied to M$ Wangblows.

Attached: 1560728175447.jpg (640x958, 84K)

>occasional ads
>it's the best alternative to MS office

Attached: 4e9.jpg (501x585, 40K)

3d rotating poop model in outlook