Should I get an Apple Watch, Casio, or Timex?

Should I get an Apple Watch, Casio, or Timex?

Attached: A05CAEE3-3146-45AC-B9CA-89DC241FAE54.jpg (864x480, 208K)

how about this: *unzips dick*

the f-91 costs the least overall and considering you're here thats probably an important factor so absolutely casio

mi band 4

>Should I get a Tesla Model 3, 1990 F-150, or a Corolla?

Get a proper watch

And a fitness tracker one if you actually lift, but you're posting on Jow Forums so, just go with a proper watch.

the one you like
>still using a watch
>Get a proper watch
god you are a retard

get a fitbit unless you're really tied to Apple's ecosystem.

Get a Casio if you don't want a smartwatch.

This is the correct answer. Fuck of edgelord's.

How can you unzip your dick?

I have an F91W, unironically a great watch. Reliable, sturdy, uncomplicated, simple, retro, no botnet. Even took it scuba diving. No problems.

this.
F91-W is the only useful watch. it doesn't keep time amazingly, but it's cheap af and the battery will last longer than the physical watch. the strap does tend to start to wear out after 2 years or so, but it's great value.

>want to get a smart watch
>it's either Apple watch (no iPhone), Samsung (shitty OS) or no name brands (which lack functions)
Why

He didn't say he wanted a smart watch, he said he wanted a watch.

Some people use watches just for telling the time, asshole.

Be a tranny and install a zip on your inverted cock

Seriously this is the most nonsensical set of options, might as well ask if you should get a flip phone or build a desktop PC.

The apple watch strap in this picture costs 400 euros.

Casio unironically. Although I'd rather have something that doesn't look like it'll fall apart if I sneeze at it. So instead of F-91, I'd get something like W-217 or W-800

Timex source their quartz movement from china so no.

Timex Marlin.

Attached: Timex-Marlin-Automatic-Review-12.jpg (2100x1400, 297K)

That was my struggle, not op's you faggot

>Not based A168

Attached: 20190729_141102.jpg (2761x1552, 1.88M)

How many years have you been rocking that?

STEEL SPORTS ROLEX

Attached: 183248237498723897234985748975892345.png (1006x723, 1.12M)

stop being a child and get a seamaster

ROLEX STEEL SPORTS

I got this timex. Price is aud, so under $10usd

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-031412.jpg (570x335, 53K)

nasty vicious shitter

what?

Are fitness trackers useful for lifters? I thought they were only worthwhile for cardio, it's not like I will forget to count to 5 while deadlifting.

It can track heart rate and blood pressure do you avoid ending up like zyzz

Owner of Casio f-91w here, will vouch for it. It does exactly what it needs to, and you can be out and about with it without worrying about if it takes a ding. When the battery runs out in 2 years I'll buy another new f-91w because it's that inexpensive.

winrar

the smart watch is a meme designed to distort the home/work balance even further. Why are you comparing a literal computer to the 2 most shitty and cheap watch brands out there.

just buy a seiko or something from swatch group (hamilton, tissot, etc), or get the botnet.

Attached: SRP775.jpg (2000x1333, 3M)

Pick a Casio:

F91
A158
F105

both watches look like kid toys

Wrong. The Apple watch is a fashion icon.

Pretty much. Apple's unrepairable and $300 watch doesn't work on both Android and iOS, but Xiaomi's $35 one does, hmmmmmm.....

bpfp

read the sun you idiot.

>Casio
>shittier than Söyko

Just get the Apple watch and get on with your exit from the closet. You shouldn't need our help with that.

Timex sucks cock. Had two fail on me, never again. One with a velcro wrist almost slipped off me while surfing. The other the alarm stopped working. They're supposed to be water-proof.

>TICK TICK TICK TICK
what did timex mean by this?

looks good for the price which is what matters. does anyone even look at their watch for the time anymore

Get an actual mechanical watch lmao
Smart watches are a gimmick and aren't really used for more than seeing the time and sometimes short texts

An actual non nigerish, edgelordy, shit posting, tudorfaging post? With an actual good watch?
>rare

Casio is best. Choice of terrorists around the world.

imagine even considering an expensive apple watch that will be obsolete in a year when you can purchase the casio F-91W and secure an everlasting mark on history, your descendants wont remember your apple watch but they will definitely remember your mass bombings and the stylish timepiece that helped you through it all.

>literally made of plastic
yes. that's exactly what I'm saying.

I'm sorry

recently switched from a fitbit versa back to my classic casio, no regrets

gunzip -v dick

casios are cheap and work well, but dat indiglo on timexes tho

Attached: Timex_Datalink_150_steel_comm_ready.png (1222x1825, 2.7M)

why

what's the best casio to wear with a suit

Attached: 39b4f09150224e1ffb79cf1e2a655741.jpg (717x545, 41K)

just be yourself, bro

3 days, don't you love wearing your watch like a dipshit?

I unironically what my f-91 even with a suit on interviews, events and so on.
I also get my necktie from the dollar store.
But I wear $300 shoes with them so it's ok.

Yeah I am considering the "so lowbrow that I know that you know that I know" look as well for suits. It's like anything between 20 bucks and 1000 bucks is just posturing.

(in b4 all watches are just posturing)

Listening to boomers, the only item not to cheap out to is shows. And don't neglect the basics, like ironed pants and shirt, and cleanly shaven.
Otherwise yeah, an expensive watch on a young men is posing. On older men it's a status display. Along with a wedding ring.

The w-800h doesn't have as catchy a name but has serviced me well for going on 4 years. I've changed the battery once, swam with it in lakes and pools, leave it in the bathroom while showering, etc. It loses very little time and the strap is still perfectly fine. For $10-15 I'd highly recommend it. If willing to pay a bit more I'd get a square g-shock for around $30.

>plastic

>literally made of plastic
>yes. that's exactly what I'm saying.
>plastic

It's rubber and there's a big difference. Replace the rubber tires on your car with plastic ones.

what is your post even implying? Can you elaborate, newfriend.

-Children's toys are made of plastic.

-Car tires are made of rubber.

-The Casio body/wristband are made of polypropylene a hybrid of both.

>polyblacockdick

Attached: 274452-4584-254472-1-detail.jpg (388x466, 34K)

A plastic watch wouldn't last as long as a rubber one. But as above post pointed out it's neither.

you should get laid instead

Attached: poke cock.jpg (370x536, 48K)

That's the ugliest fucking Misty I've ever seen

>you gotta CHARGE your watch SEVERAL times a year
buy Casio, don´t be a fucking faggot, how retard a person should be in order to buy a watch you need to charge so often???? what the fuck

> Should I get an Apple Watch, Casio, or Timex?

You shouldn't wear a watch

There are 2 reasons to wear a watch

(1) you're a slave who has to do what you're told when you're told to do it

(2) you're a slavemaster like Putin or Soros who has to keep track of their innumerable slaves

You definitely aren't important enough to be (2), and if you should be actively resisting becoming (1)

therefore avoid watches at all costs

Free men don't need to know the time

Attached: wpykq0y2gbd21.jpg (1109x1383, 175K)

Attached: 20190730_121256.jpg (4608x3456, 3.72M)

>lexrolexrolexrolexrolexrolex

misty cosplayers are either meth addicts or ham planets. theres no other option

That one got a chinese movement in it, right?

Gold Casio

>calling casio shitty while waxing off an automatic that keeps worse time and needs maintenance
The 70's called and would like to inform you about this radical new element called quartz.

>talking bout gimmicks
>proceeds to tell him to buy a mechanical watch

Attached: freddie.jpg (720x568, 33K)

get a casio that uses an atomic radio

What's a good smartwatch? With good battery, NFC and nice design

Does the fucking job, almost indestructible, no recharge shit, no oh fuck I got a scratch, no updates, no botnet, auto sync... will last more than you, fucking cheap, made for people that get shit done and places to go.

Attached: IMG_20190730_082220-01.jpg (3120x4208, 1.48M)

Gear S3

Attached: gears3.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

It looks good but
>Bixby
>Galaxy OS

It uses OneUI now.
Who uses voice assistants anyway?

Is this a good smartphone replacement

Thank god I have not to think about any of those. I bought my CITIZEN in 1972 (!) and have been using it ever since. My grandson will get it once I walk over the Rainbow Bridge.

Attached: CITIZEN QUARTZ 2019-07-30pg.jpg (3264x1836, 1.95M)

>Oneui
Better app compatibility then?

smart watch will last you for 2 years
mechanical watch will last you for decades

Samsung

gear S3 classic

Holy shit it's the elusive majestic smallfoot!

Non, fitness trackers are useless for anything else besides motivating a potato.

Apple watch battery will die in 2 years rendering the whole thing useless so don't get that.

Just get a normal watch, basic Casio or something like a ecodrive

>charging your watch every week

Attached: serveimage.jpg (250x216, 5K)

>it doesn't keep time amazingly
Who would need that in a watch, right? Right??

Attached: 1548932519105.jpg (2805x2805, 880K)

Only one of these has the Osama bin Laden seal of approval, I think the choice is obvious.

get a G-Shock no matter what, there are no other options

My nigment. Only good Casio type for non-meme purposes.

Go away boomer. Only 30 years old boomer allowed here.

tbf, the samsung os is actually somewhat decent