Predict the next evolution

Predict the next evolution

Attached: computersyears.jpg (532x1716, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EM5MzCAZ3OY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Implants

or before some geek ass glasses with cpu and shit

We become the computer and machines operate us

AI powered buttplugs

Rocks and pointy sticks

This.
The "smartglasses" will have a comeback and it will sell that time. Most people interested in modern "smart" anything are conditioned to wear glasses anyways and computerized watches didn't sell at first too but later it worked out.

This will help divide people even further/create awkward situations because everyone will think they're being filmed just because the other person is wearing glasses or places not allowing glasses at all because of feat of copyright breaches etc.

1366 x 768 holograms

Attached: 2014%252F01%252F15%252F3f%252Fhrsinglryt8.22b0e.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252880%2529[1]. (950x534, 71K)

>over time people forget payphones were ever a thing
>people grow tired of carrying their cellphones around everywhere
>someone has the bright idea to put phones on every corner and charge for their use
>the cellphone industry as we know it implodes

'Home brains' i.e. some sort of home automation kits with a centralised hub.

this, too bad (((they))) won't remove the cameras beforehand though

Attached: 1564399460453.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

I need this.

Are you the anti 5g spammer?

Biotech

Attached: scruffy.jpg (600x586, 33K)

unironically I want smartglasses because many times I wish I had a recording of what my eyes were seeing, I'm not even talking about dirty things I'm talking in general, this way it could possibly be a effective "second memory"

Pic 2 and 3 is literally the same thing, should have put a laptop as 3.

Underrated

3-dimensional full body motion based input. Fuck cripples, the future is able-bodied.

smartwatch paired with bluetooth bone conduction headphones to replace smartphone. Then smartglasses tech with bone conduction headphones built into the eyeglass arms. Then brain implant.

Attached: apple watch.jpg (810x456, 113K)

This desu and I hate it

You need chronic back pain from a bad posture?

no

The transenlightenment and our glorious conjoinment.

Women already have those

Man I hope not

quantum computing

Attached: north-focals-1.jpg (1035x529, 116K)

smartphones are older than that PC, zoomzoom

Attached: johnny mnemonic.jpg (660x371, 320K)

The top was never home computing. The bottom will never be professional computing. They are not the same evolutionary line.

1366x768 beamed directly to your retina

desu smartglasses with AR overlays would be useful if implemented well, but the viewside needs to be reversible, glass only had a right eye screen and I don't have a right eye, rip me

Almost every computing device will be server based. No CPUs or GPUs or local operating systems, shit like that. We'll all have to pay subscriptions to connect to Intel/AMD/Nvidia's server farms.

You laugh now, but I fucking guarantee, it's coming.

So the OS is whittled down to just being a browser?

Attached: 1564426064542.jpg (1035x529, 77K)

Yes. MS Office 365 is like that now. They are definitely testing the waters with that.

yeah but nobody is going to want to commit money to that idea after seeing how badly google glass crashed and burned. that isn't to say it won't happen, but it will happen with that consideration in mind

the biggest problem with google glass was its lack of input, and modern computing is going in the direction of less and less user input. but without text input it is going to be relegated to gimmick or toy status. speech detection is good enough to function as text input so i guess the real problem is mashing that together in a usable interface, and that's going to require thinking outside the box or a completely neutered platform

this but 'your phone' is just something you load onto one of those rentable phones, so access to a device is controlled entirely through rentals, and your apps and preferences are virtualized and transferable to any other device

when the financial industry manages to sucessfully squeeze the income out of most middle americans to the point where electronics are too expensive for people to afford over basic living expenses, that future will become a reality basically overnight

and people will be even more fearful of breaking them, because the glass screen will cost as much as they make in a month, and it will automatically deduct the money from your account when an algorithm determines the device has become damaged

based

Attached: xjp26n5amduy.jpg (464x574, 146K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EM5MzCAZ3OY

>Almost every computing device will be server based. No CPUs or GPUs or local operating systems, shit like that. We'll all have to pay subscriptions to connect to Intel/AMD/Nvidia's server farms.
Delusion: a large group of companies will selflessly and honestly collaborate to enact a cartoonishly evil plan for the sole benefit of one overlord.
Reality: none of these companies ever get to step 1 without the others gouging so much profit out for themselves that the entire thing collapses.

I mean, fuck, you can't even write a search engine without the ISPs trying to gouge it to death by charging five people to transmit the same byte.

Smart watch and Glass combo.

>can't even write a search engine without the ISPs trying to gouge it to death
i'd like to read about whatever you're referencing, got any more details/links?

Attached: 45618953.jpg (495x479, 16K)

Put this inside a robot body with synthetic vagina and the Linux community will finally become open and accepting

BTBI or transhumanism.

I need a computer waifu.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190729-204734_Samsung Internet.jpg (1020x1059, 369K)

something like neuralink most likely senpai

unironically satellite wifi

economy and planet will collapse if we get few more useless gens of stuff, what we need is modular devices

>what we need is modular devices
thats what PCs are dumbass

Attached: 1531771615964.png (1385x554, 33K)

somewhat yes, but mostly phones should be "fully" modular. laptops and tables too

we go back to the 80386

Attached: 1530978999353.png (380x349, 70K)

E T E R N A L
T
E
R
N
A
L

I think they'll start looking at compacting the qwerty keyboard in the coming years, omitting unused keys in exchange for an emoji bar or some shit

Attached: 02ED8D17-D0CB-4907-B7B1-465CD8F86B6D.jpg (634x418, 63K)

Micro quantum processing

won't be any evolution with pajeets and women taking us backwards

this. diversity quotas will slow down things and compromise effective teams in all resource rich organizations.

when asked where the breakthroughs are... they will say that the digital consumer electronics space has become a mature market, so they have an excuse to be lazy and ineffective.

Attached: 7086ef5c.png (166x270, 12K)