Fast paced working environment

>fast paced working environment

Attached: F5EA244F-E0E6-4491-A025-C63909F4EFE4.jpg (500x458, 60K)

>fun, chill work environment. If you ever feel stressed, you can play some Rocket League with the brahs, or head on over to our vegan smoothie lounge. We work hard, and play hard

Attached: IMG_20190314_111709.png (1080x810, 545K)

you're afraid because you're a lazy zoomer

t. Good goy

shut up old man

I WOULD FUCKING DO IT IF YOU PAYED ME A RESPECTABLE WAGE AAAHHHHHH FUCK THIS INDUSTRY

>boss finds out i play guitar
>asks me to play guitar instead of work

what do? i'm literally just entertainment now.

>well groomed and presentable appearance
>ability to relate with customers, be friendly and maintain a friendly conversation

Attached: 6CDEFE24-62DF-4E35-B1DB-C28516497F05.jpg (450x479, 32K)

>earns the same amount in a year compared to what a CEO earns in a day
>work hard goy!

>javascript ninja
>team spirit, a rockstar without the attitude

then why don't you just become a ceo

I do sometimes wonder whether Pajeets and Chinks are really that submissive to want to take these kinds of jobs?

That's a yikes for me my dud

>just be grateful you have a job goy while we downsize the department, cut wages, and increase the bonus package for upper management :^)

the only people I've met working in startups are domestic white people fresh out of college. Uber but for dildos can't sponsor an h1b

Again, why don't you just become a CEO if it's so much better than being a wagie?

>Again, why don't you just become a CEO if it's so much better than being a wagie?
I don't think he's Jewish, user.

because my dad is a mailman

Fuck you got me there. Guess I'll just stay in my place and accept my wagecuck fate.

>we value autonomy and initiative

Thank you for proving my point.
There's much more work, esp. in the early stages of a company where the ceo is making most of the decisions and one wrong step could make the company fail miserably. Most new companies fail within 2 years.
If you think you can do it then go ahead, do it, literally nobody's stopping you. Throwing tantrums about how it's not fair that someone else is profiting off your work just shows how your victim mentality. Why don't you profit off of other people's work?

>If you think you can do it then go ahead, do it, literally nobody's stopping you.
I don't have the money to start a business because I am not Jewish. If you'd gladly sponsor my endeavors, I'd be more than happy to prove you wrong.

because you cant just walk into a place and ask to become the manager anymore you retarded boomer

The Jews literally give you money to start your business.

Alright smartass, where do I sign up?

Attached: 1469481744998.jpg (222x323, 13K)

Move to Silicon Valley and have coffee with people who look rich.

*to start their business which they effectively own and have the final say on as investors.

All forms of money lending should be entirely illegal.

Embrace clowndom

>minorities should just pull themselves up from them bootstraps and get a good job, they asked for this!
>WTF!!? JEWS ARE RICH!!? give me my benefits NOW! I'm stuck in my cycle of wagiedom! its not fair!!!

>user, you got those reports that I asked for? *shark eyes*
>The ones you dumped on my desk on friday evening, sir?
>Yes, those ones.
>Uh yes I still got them, sir.
>So they are done then? Good. Proof-read and put on my desk before you leave for today. *turns away*
>Uh...
>Whats that, user? Sorry, wasnt listening. God this weekend huh? *claps* I went sailing, golfing, fishing, I feel so fresh. How did you spend your weekend user? All work and no play makes user a dull boy. And boy this weekend was hot. *stretches*
>...
>Hm? Oh look at the time *looks at empty wrist* Haha. Great talk, we should do this more often.
AHAHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

>jew
>minority

literally every american is jewish

Where did I say Jews were a minority?

'fast paced working'
shit software developed

>user, you got those reports that I asked for? *shark eyes*
>*shark eyes*
Sounds like it's your turn to make a move, user. How's his boipucci?

Attached: tsundere_shark1.jpg (640x553, 82K)