Why do they call it an iPhone XS?

Why do they call it an iPhone XS?
Because when you see it, you do a 360 and watch it XSplode in your face.

Attached: 1561536739408.webm (706x882, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jtgAZiLWEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek btfo

XS is the face iToddlers make when their toys explode

youtube.com/watch?v=9jtgAZiLWEk

That was simply epic my dude

iBOOMERS BTFO

Attached: 1563878815857.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

cute and redpilled

blazed

wasn't there an "iFruit XS" as a parody in a GTA game literally years before the iPhone XS

bass

>guy takes apart phone and tampers with the battery, causing it to explode.
>Jow Forums blames apple somehow

apple derangement syndrome is the same as trump derangement syndrome

Attached: kantai __prinz_eugen_kantai_collection_drawn_by_toketou__bc90d8c69118219afa8f6712a6f1976b.jpg (1000x750, 494K)

this

t. itoddler

The phone had a third-party battery in it, that made it more prone to damage and puncture. Apple used this to claim that they can't allow anyone but themselves to replace batteries, or even allow you to swap one out, instead of telling people not to use third-party batteries. Apple has a motivation to prevent people from repairing devices, and that is to sell Applecare. They don't care about you, they only care about your money.

This board is too poor for Apple products.

To be able to make the best 007 self destructive devices for me in the future and I love it

based

basted

this but unironically

B

baste

@72099417

seethe

oof

What proof do we have that is real, I mean really. We see some video and it's automatically legit?

I've had swollen batteries a few times from buying them on amazon and nothing happened at all.

>iPhone
Products for morons

> They don't care about you, they only care about your money
yea because we totally know that microsoft and google "cares" about us guys lmao

Attached: 1564100153488s.jpg (250x223, 6K)

Why would you have a security camera behind pvc like that?

>taking electronics apart
>he didn't read the fine print, "NO BOOMER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE."

Attached: 1520894129553.jpg (187x184, 8K)

sdabed

fuck off apple shill
for more information please see

this

cancer
Even if gaypple deserves it.

Attached: 1539035236039.png (1457x1080, 729K)

This.
He says it was swelling before it exploded, but now we have nothing but proof that he tampered with it.

I’ve had the xs max since the day it came out, werks for me

based rapi

hhehe nice
also
fuck off raphi poster i saw you in the laptop sticker thread

kek
I'm actually lurking that thread, but that poster is not me.

Attached: 1540354668848.jpg (4500x4500, 670K)

10/10 thread

what causes his initial reaction before you see the flames? the battery explosion? why dont we see that?

Basado y rojoencapsulado

blasted

bastogne

Haha nice one dude

they should call it iPhone SX, so you can have one

Attached: 1561986591427.gif (480x286, 1.71M)

cope

That doesn't change the fact that the retard punctured a swelled battery.

seethe

t. itoddler

blaze

KEK
Apple redefining the meaning of boomer

Why the fuck this is related to trump you retarded fuck

Attached: 33201.jpg (1200x2133, 348K)

>the reditter
Stopped watching there

Kek

Attached: 1543900817890.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

baste

Based.

I used to work for Apple as an "iOS Advisor" aka Apple tech support. They have a shitty confidential work message board where the "techs" would mostly post about common issues customers would call about.

I worked right when the newer iphones dropped, and honestly it was a fucking joke just how many issues these had. I specifically remember a big issue being that customers car chargers were catching fire, and it wasnt just a few cases so I was surprised I didnt see a lot of news coverage about it.

Issues like this NEVER get truly resolved. Theres a weird no service issue that happens with the iPhone 8 (i believe) that STILL exists, and there to this day isnt an official fix for it. Its not a carrier related issue either, just another one of 10000s of issues that despite all the data in the world, Apple just chooses not to fix

I came to realize that these issues never get out more because

A. Some applefags are such cucks that even if their iPhone exploded on 1st use they would say something like "oh well haha guess i just buy a new one :))"
B. The other majority (40-70 year olds) have 0 knowledge / familiarity with technology. If they are angry, apple simply will give you a new phone. If you're angry enough, they'll give you an iPhone a generation higher. If they arent angry, well you can probably get a new phone too and then just get the same issue later cause haha apple is frickin epic

This is just one of the layers of awful shit that is Apple. I could go on about the "training" (IE Brainwashing) and how in Apple's mind "routers" is a fake word theyre called 'iStations" or some shit but I'd probably give myself an anuersym

92% of phones in India run android.