How do I escape the Applel botnet if their spy network of tracking devices are everywhere?

How do I escape the Applel botnet if their spy network of tracking devices are everywhere?

Attached: 1536906543982.png (682x978, 362K)

Switch to Android and Windows

Have buttsex.

Suspend your phone in a vacuum when not in use.

/thread

What the fuck does a "siri contractor" do?

Issue with Google is that they are just as bad. Flat out admitted to a plan to influence the 2020 election, have several privacy violations under their belt that far surpass those of Apple and Microsoft at this point, and there is no way to turn any of their shit off without some effort. At this point you can only embrace the botnet. In the near future, these services will be offered to law enforcement on a regular basis, forming the backbone of investigations and trials.

That said, the only way to escape one botnet is to go to a new one.

Attached: 89 - mMB9se7.jpg (555x555, 45K)

Who said to use gulag shit?
Buy and android phone and slap AOSP, lineage or sailfish on it

have sex

Issue with that is that most modern phones, especially those with modern specs, have locked bootloaders. Especially true of all Apple phones and all Samsungs past 2015 or so unless you can acquire an Exynos CPU. Most consumers will have the Snapdragon. OnePlus is fairly good in that regard, with a fairly standard procedure for each new iteration.

Attached: 1561341079268.png (1000x837, 735K)

This is why you cant remove the battery on your phone, they are listening devices that you cant ever be sure are off.

base

>slap AOSP, lineage or sailfish on it
lmao you must have been a child in 2013

fpbp

>applel
Found your problem.

Attached: 1541490929889.png (554x864, 612K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1561165301704.gif (500x491, 376K)

based

>Escape the apple botnet to google botnet.
Do i have the option without the fucking botnet?

I warned them about microphones and closed source code which can turn them on. They didn't listen.

Attached: 1564457675914.png (1000x669, 847K)

you can't escape the botnet anymore. Everything is monitored

>hyperbole
Just turn off Siri (or maybe just "Hey, Siri".

>escape
>botnet

blazed

dilate

>having Cortana listening to me when I jerk off
Based