I'm home again

I'm home again.
Why is it so comfy, bros?

Attached: 1542151241714.png (355x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chromium.woolyss.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Force of habit probably you grew up with the botnet

stockholm syndrome

/thread

Attached: 1E7FBC82-DD8E-4758-9D33-6148274E0D78.gif (255x255, 546K)

Kek

I don't think it qualifies. Google hasn't done anything bad to me yet...

Because it's botnet. The cancer grows with it's convenience.

>tfw Chrome with Lite mode enabled is faster than Firefox mobile with uMatrix
not sure if I should be impressed by the botnet or disappointed in the Mozilla dunces

Except for attempting to influence the 2020 election through Democrat favored algorithms, tailor ads based on your communications when not using your phone or Android based device, track your every move on the internet, and otherwise act as Big Brother.

literally none of that is bad for him

It's not that chrome is that good, it's that all the other browsers suck ass

>Except for attempting to influence the 2020 election through Democrat favored algorithms
I thought you said bad, not based.

Attached: 459F7568-3586-4E1C-BE09-2D98B87A8451.jpg (1440x1778, 121K)

*blocks your path*

chromium.woolyss.com/

>not American
>never see any ads thanks to uBlock
>ad personalization is off
>don't use Android
>they actually can't track my every move

While the rest is solid, your first argument is wrong. The rest of the world is affected with any change of office in any major country. Be it the United States, the UK, or Germany. It affects trade, relations, and general world tension.

So it's harm to my country that you're worried about, rather than harm to my mind and free will? That doesn't seem like something I should be too worried about.

Harm to your country carries the risk of harm to yourself. The governing body of your country determines your free will unfortunately.

>not using the new microsoft edge that's based on chromium
>good browser without the chrome bloat

Why is there socialmedia tag in middle?

>using a browser made by a company whos business model is to collect and monetize user data

Attached: 1537502839774.jpg (350x432, 35K)

No one cares, Jow Forumscel.
Go back.

Attached: 1562317736223.png (720x869, 168K)

SPBP

Because it's full of utility, regularly updated and patched, and you secretly love donating your data to artificial intelligence to save the world

I still use Waterfox and an old version of tree style tabs for now. Nu-firefox makes me cry.

you use cortana, have an iphone, and send your one incher over snapchat, too, don’t you?
imagine choosing to send your data to both google and microsoft at the same time AND have half the features
lmao

try Dissenter browser it's faster and also chromium based

if you use linux vivaldi is butterly fast