Be American

>be American
>go to food festival
>get shot
>Google Maps helpfully updates you of where the live shooting is

Attached: 1550742176394.png (3960x1888, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/
statista.com/statistics/195325/murder-victims-in-the-us-by-weapon-used/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's the point?
is this live?

Now this is burgerpunk.

You might not like it but this is what peak freedom looks like

>"Would you like to add a review?"

This was last night. Remember a socal friend bringing it up.

I don't get it. California has an A in gun safety and some of the strictest gun laws in the United states. How could this happen?

Attached: F123E163BA3F44CAABC6FD9A2DC23FC5.png (750x1334, 360K)

Can't you just buy a gun in Arizona and travel the border to California?

>live in a state with the strictest gun law
>still get shot

Attached: 1564000465277.webm (380x480, 1.41M)

simple:

California is part of America

Isn't every single day the food festival in America?

Canadians outside of TO own lots of guns. Hardly any non nigger/gang related gun violence.

Availability to guns themselves isn’t the issue.

Then what is the issue? Why do shootings happen?

>add a missing place?

make your make in history, and shoot up something.

>avoid tolls
>avoid ferries
>avoid shootings

Attached: 13912_533055266737301_1377829937_n.jpg (246x205, 8K)

It happens because the media reports on shootings too much, giving some crazy mf the idea to do it too...

because america is full of americans

F for FUCK YEAH

Hells Yea it is

Attached: a542c8073f3ececa1605d0a1f15ef2cd.jpg (400x300, 18K)

Do Americans just put garlic on everything?

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 110K)

This shit breaks down hard if you consider the whole dataset. NH and VT have almost no gun restrictions, yet they are constantly tied for the lowest murder rate in the country. Meanwhile, DC has very strict gun laws, but the murder rate is extremely high. Maybe murder is more related to the number of people who want to kill other people than the tools available to do the deed? Just a thought!

Unironically African American culture. These mass shootings are an academic curiosity in comparison to the hundreds killed daily over drug and gang bullshit. The culture worships power and wealth through violent conflict with predictable results.
As for the "mass shootings": This shit didn't happen 30 years ago even though the murder rate was actually much higher back then. What's changed? The media basically markets using an AR-15 to mow as many people down as you can by constantly fucking sensationalizing and glorifying it. Why don't they care as much when a handgun is used to kill 8 people? Because no scary black salt rifle. Why don't they care when 15 are killed in a neighborhood over a week period? Because that happens every week, and the people doing the killing are black, so reporting it would be racist and wouldn't get any sensation.

No but we have lots of weird locally grown food festivals.
Where I live we have a rhubarb festival when we make anything and everything out of rhubarb. its just as weird, rhubarb is like bitter red celery. We make pies and cakes and jams and stuff as if it were a fruit.

>garlic festival
do americans really do this?

Gilroy specifically is known for it's garlic.

t. northern California resident

>garlic festival
>serving garlic ice cream
>no samples, no exchanges

I'm not surprised somebody went apeshit and shot the place up

not a lot of confidence in that product

The issue is having one of the worst psychiatric healthcare infrastructures amongst the 20 richest nations in the world.

Also black people killing each other by the truckload in gang-related shootings.

Based

>Unironically African American culture.
These shooters were white american though, you're totally wrong on blame mass shootings on blacks when it's usually whites doing it, we're not talking about gang violence between blacks here btw.

doesn't Switzerland and Canada have more guns per capita than murricans?
they just hate each other

> american
>>> white

Attached: 1559084740993.jpg (367x446, 41K)

the guy bought his gun in Nevada

No. Other states will typically not accept California IDs when purchasing a weapon.

It's definitely NOT minorities, unchecked immigration, and a welfare state that's causing this.

Attached: 1539719127982.jpg (584x575, 50K)

That's absolute horseshit. Under the FBI's definition, the vast majority of mass shooting are done by blacks.

Did you read my post before knee jerking? White mass shootings get shitloads of press while gangbangers blow away a dozens of homies a few times a week with basically no reporting, and they don't even get counted as mass shootings.
White mass shootings are basically unicorn events. Check the chart in pic. 2.54 white murder rate. How much of that is from Mass shootings? 5%? 10%? If you listened to the news, who says this is some crisis, you might think it was a huge amount!
It's 0.003%. Mass shootings are responsible for 0.089 deaths per MILLION. On a normal per capita scale of per 100,000 that's of course 0.000089.
crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/

American has a murder problem, but focusing on mass shootings and even just any murder with any rifle is a total distraction. We should be 99% focused on figuring out how to stop the violence in poor black neighborhoods. Again, thas racis so instead we focus on preventing people from getting rifles, which are used in only 3% of gun murders.
statista.com/statistics/195325/murder-victims-in-the-us-by-weapon-used/

Attached: US_homicide_rate_by_race.0.png (768x618, 41K)

So when is the mod moving this thread to where it belongs?

It's illegal to just bring a gun into California I thought.

You can literally walk into California from Mexico and nobody will say shit. What makes you think they have a handle on people coming from Nevada with illegal arms?

As a gun owner in the USA I gotta say seeing all these shootings glorified in the news makes me with I tried for a high score when I was back in school. there's still time I guess but it has a better impact when its just another one of the kids

rhubarb cake tastes nice you fucking nigger

>NH and VT have almost no gun restrictions, yet they are constantly tied for the lowest murder rate in the country.
New Hampshire may have dropped out of the race this weekend. There were a couple of stabbing deaths on Friday and Sunday. Oh,well, at least we're not infested with niggers.

>shootings tourist information now

nice to see technology keeping up with mankind

what are they gonna do? set up border checks? every populous area with strict gun laws has crimes committed with guns bought in neighboring states.

Amerimutt lost a pie eating contest went on a rampage. No evidence to confirm this theory at this time.

>He immediately fled to Mass
Fucking pottery. We need to build a wall.

i'd shoot up cali whatever it took to be honest

>We need to build a wall.
Amen.

>mfw amerimutts would rather call themselves collectively mentally ill rather than face reality

Attached: 1302755714841.png (267x259, 135K)

What kind of things do people do at a garlic festival?

Attached: 1563689758691.gif (539x627, 3.33M)

Culture.

Attached: doggypc.jpg (602x442, 52K)

You need 2 elements to shoot with a gun:
a gun
a guy holding the gun

>travel to mcdonald's
>avoid shootings

Attached: 578.png (587x600, 650K)

americans all type like trannies

>be Brazilian
>Google maps tries to mark all the zones where you will be killed
>Server gets overloaded

>G/ilr/oy

Lick gars, presumably.

you would know what trannies type like

>No samples

what fucking jews

>garlic festival
AHAHAHA AMERICANS

Yeah that's true but they also have one of the most lax border controls even though they share a border with Mexico and Nevada. And also a massive coast. It's basically impossible to police it lol. And California police are all crooks, statewide. It's a criminals paradise pretty much. You can be a highly successful criminal in California. Florida is the same but you know, they at least have guns.

>90% of mass shooters are mentally ill white losers
>"lt's them niggers fault"