Seattle resident Paige A. Thompson, 33, was >charged Monday with one count of computer >fraud and abuse...

>Seattle resident Paige A. Thompson, 33, was >charged Monday with one count of computer >fraud and abuse, according to the FBI and court >records. Thompson, the criminal complaint >alleges, went by the hacker name "erratic" in >many online accounts and forums. She allegedly >exploited a misconfigured firewall to access a >Capital One cloud repository and exfiltrate data >sometime in March. On April 21, the FBI says, >Thompson posted the data to her GitHub >account, which included her full name and >resume. It is unclear whether anyone >downloaded the data after she allegedly posted >it, but they very well may have given that >Thompson allegedly talked openly about
>stealing the data, even on Slack.

>Thompson allegedly used the anonymity >network Tor and the VPN IPredator while >breaching Capital One, exfiltrating data, and >posting it to GitHub in April, and seemed >confident that they would protect her identity. >But these tools are far from foolproof ways of >covering your tracks, especially when you're also >posting about your actions on accounts linked to your real identity.

Why are trannies so "erratic"? How thought using Tor on your personal account would hide your identity?

Attached: 16656308-7299511-image-a-2_1564453692244.jpg (634x844, 77K)

>Seattle
Entire West Coast needs to be carpet bombed.
Fucking cesspool.

>Have a tranny co-worker
>Steal its GitHub login information from the work PC
>Post the data on its GitHub account
>Tranny is gone forever
>No more tranny hiring
>Enjoy the tranny free workplace

>Why are trannies so "erratic"?
>Why are the mentally ill mentally ill?

>she

>not supporting based LGBT hackers
c'mon Jow Forums i thought you were better than this

Attached: 1392180788005.png (600x600, 471K)

she's gorgeous

What's with all the >?

So living in America was enough to turn a Danish person - the happiest people on earth - into a discord tranny criminal sex pervert. What a country.

>tranny does thing
>5000 threads
why is this

its amazing they havent killed themselves yet, its a race to see who can last the longest

Because homophobes have no friends and spend all their time making threads on Jow Forums.

deport illegal trannies

Attached: da65bc03-f24a-44bc-86e5-f18fcb31a3cf..png (1600x2560, 1.3M)

It shall receive a good anal fucking in federal prison.

I don't understand how someone can be knowledgeable enough to steal this data yet not know of Tor's security flaws or how to keep personal info off the net. It makes no sense. This whole incident reeks of bullshit.

What do you expect from something willing to inject itself with estrogen and cut a meatflap for black dicks.

>ssh a random ip
>holy shit I'm in, such a h4x0r

or they wanted to get caught.

if we're working towards legal loli love then sure

Attached: 1473102365657.jpg (864x1536, 438K)

There are some loli/shota supporting trannies on twitter, pretty based

I only see tranny shit on Jow Forums, it’s weird

Looks like someone from fucking janes addiction in a dress.

Attached: 1553820710225.jpg (378x368, 22K)

was getting caught apart of your plan ?

Attached: MV5BNTMwZTVhZjMtZTM4ZS00Njg1LThiNWQtZDViOGExZDEyY2JiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyMDAxMTY@._V1_.jpg (569x802, 67K)

get a fucking bullet in your dumb head, you disgusting pedo degenerates

Not normally this type of thread that is critical. Mods usually stop those.
There are heaps of unironic pro trans threads though.

Trannies are fucking disgusting

Attached: 150945.1495685365.png (200x200, 39K)

Move to fucking africa then. It's literally legal there.
Then look at the infrastructure and how messed up the place is.

This almost sounds like a convenient event just as Barr wants to get rid of encryption.

I agree.

Attached: 153421537993_1.gif (396x291, 398K)

Got it backwards m8

Attached: 1533144617989.png (1235x148, 53K)

>Seattle resident Paige A. Thompson, 33, was charged Monday with one count of computer fraud and abuse
Won't even continue reading. Was this the retard that announced her black hatting every fucking where?

This, though we need more evidence that this particular case is like that (I find that unlikely given "it's" online communications).

I suspect similar sort of fuckery has been happening for some time, while deliberately trying to blame specific groups:
>trans
>gays
>nazis
>muslims
>mexicans
>b panthers
>etc
We need to scrutinise this shit more. Too many people do not consider the strategic value of such attacks. The most obvious ones are muslim and nazi attacks. Tarrant's attack had such a quick government crackdown in response you have to consider that the government premeditated it. That said, why did they wait for a white surpremacist attack to clamp down on attack vids? Why not all those islamic attacks?

Attached: GitS_ep10_attacks1(no_aud480).webm (852x480, 2.87M)

"She" certainly seemed to not care about people seeing her and even seemed to boast about it. Bit sus, but stupid people do exist. Do I think they could hack such a corp though? Probably not.

obviously the five eyes are behind this

>Do I think they could hack such a corp though? Probably not.
He had previously worked for Amazon, specifically on S3. The complaint filed by the FBI said he accessed the Capital One data via their S3 buckets.

Iffy.
There are mad people out there with some ability to do things. See pic.
When you are talking about encryption crack downs though, it baffles me why people think the CIA, who probably benefit the most from encryption, would try to destroy encryption.

Attached: 1549736649424.png (700x700, 767K)

Who are you quoting?

Now that is an odd connection. But I don't see why the CIA would shoot themselves in the foot.
Sounds like a rogue 2bh. That's not good at all.