What will be the minimum credit score for this card?

What will be the minimum credit score for this card?

Attached: 32017-54376-000-lead-Apple-Card-is-nearly-here-l.jpg (660x368, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

valuepenguin.com/average-credit-card-debt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1536802261511.gif (320x240, 2.61M)

They don’t check your credit for it

>credit score

Attached: Jew2.jpg (504x566, 83K)

Bullshit. This is goldman sachs we're talking about.

>credit score

Is this some dystopian american concept?

What the fuck is a "credit score"?

That's why you will never have a credit card that gives you a 3% discount on everything you buy yuropoor.

Hi welcome to society

You have one and you just don't know it.

>actual underage on Jow Forums
damn

In America the more interest you pay to credit card companies increases your credit card score, people with higher scores unlock additional ways to give these companies more of their money.

okay so 350

In America you need to be in debt from the moment you're an adult to be able to be more easily in debt when you're older

>credit score
Do people seriously have credit cards? Whats the point living in someone else's money?

Europe pretty much exclusively uses debit payments. Why would I want to pay interest over my day to day purchases?

To live beyond your means.

It's some americlap concept so banks can bankrupt people with their shitty credit cards. Debit cards for life

You fags realize anyone who hasn’t filed for bankruptcy will be accepted to bank with them right? They’re not special

>the more you spend the more you save goys- I mean boys

You don't pay any interest if you pay by the due date every month. It's literally free money.

Burgers are this low IQ

Attached: B4B2DE11-063B-4FAA-A36E-337D7747E8EE.jpg (251x242, 10K)

>still caring about your credit score

Enjoy your debt, iCucks

Attached: 1513151377595.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Do people see this as a benefit?

It's an apple card

iToddlers are by definition lacking in the mental faculties of making financially logical choices

expect people with as much debt as Japan to be able to walk around flaunting said cards.

But it’s free if you use it properly, in fact it’s better than free because there’s often discounts associated

A credit score is not just for credit cards. Any loan you take will have the bank check your score, and most people will need a loan some time in their lives, if only to buy a car or a house.

> loaning money for a car
pathetic.

You pay no interest, only high impulsive niggers do. You use it as if it were a debit card and only pay for what you can immediately afford and you get rewarded for it.

Also credit will be mid 600s for the Apple Card.

High time preference low IQ niggers and mutts do.

Do you actually believe in free money or are you just pretending?

No such thing as free lunch, you're paying them back in multiple ways.

valuepenguin.com/average-credit-card-debt

>only high impulsive niggers
So the average American household?

Attached: usa credit card.png (780x288, 26K)

>So the average American household?
They can't be in debt, they're rich, CNN told me so

>literally free money
>falling this hard for Jewish tricks

Attached: mrw_v.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

I believe it’s free money for me because fools who become indebted more than make up the difference for the company

Lol where the fuck do you live? Around here Amazon credit card is taking of because you get 2% cash back, basically free money

Just set the monthly payback to 100%. But yeah normally I'd use debit

Retard. Things cost the same whether you pay debit or credit. But credit card companies might give you something back from the money they've made

Oh I see. Thanks OP, now I know why the Capitol One attack happened.
Think of the credit score manipulation if you have some credit accounts leaked.
>this person is a bad goy
>better lower his score!
>just need his credit info!
>how bout we pay some dumb goy with hate for these people to do it?

Too bad most of us have shit scores already. That's like beating a dead horse.

Attached: 1532145515933.png (792x540, 398K)

620 probably

Tell me how

I have two cars and live at my aunt's. I guess it's an American thing to live a fake and detrimental lifestyle.

The nigger making minimum payments every month on $500 of card debt is who pays for the discounts for the responsible ones

I like this kind of wealth redistribution

It's a bit like China's social credit system, but instead of being good, you have to be evil and make money to get a good score!
All shitposting aside, it's a scoring system for productiveness regardless, without taking into account the morality of what you do. China is stupid and now has two systems, this credit system AND their own statecredit system.

Imagine being that retarded.

Attached: 1554044182571.gif (300x356, 46K)

The more you spend the more you save, also preferences, behavioural data, other peoples taxes, etc

Attached: free real estate.gif (400x290, 1.24M)

You should pay off the card every month.

Attached: FeB01F3.jpg (1753x2480, 921K)

>The more you spend the more you save
The classic 'honey I bought a second pair of shoes with all of the money I saved with the discount on the first!'

Attached: 1515276703019.png (645x729, 145K)

Tell me about it

I wouldn’t spend any more or less with my debit. I use cash to pay off the credit card and purely profit, you're wrong and should feel bad. God forbid the grocery store starts carrying more beer selection because I like beer.

I use a credit card to spend my own money, but I have an extra layer of protection as well as cash back on everything.
Credit cards are great as long as you're not poor or retarded (usually those are the same thing though).

Credit card companies charge fees to merchants to pay for their rewards
Merchants inflate their prices to compensate

I'm an american and I don't even have a clue. I've used debit for just about everything so far. All I know is that you need a lot of it to get a loan.

/thread

Every day I wonder how much more retarded people can possibly get, and then here you are.

>"HURRRDURRR JEWISH TRICK FREE MONEY LELELELELEL"

Enjoy buying that same 1998 Toyota Corolla to commute to and from 7/11 every few hours, you fucking penultimate beta cuck.

did someone without foreskin get mad?

This

imagine being this much of a pathetic incel to require validation for using a creditcard

Attached: 1509271717313.jpg (433x419, 89K)

You guys want a moderately new, useful car that won't be an autoshop every few weeks? Because you're just constantly sitting on $20K, right?

You want to get out of that shitty studio apartment in AIDSville and get a nice house to have the illusion you'll get married someday? Because you're just sitting on $300K, right?

I honestly can't comprehend how stupid you are and how unpleasant you are in real life.

Imagine having a credit score that didn't measure the objective value of productiveness - money!
If our credit system had this sort of criteria for measuring scores, it would bankrupt companies within a few months.

If I were a bank internal to China or foreign, I would now consider China's social cred system a threat to their own loans to Chinese.
But on the other hand, now you can see why corporations love getting social media data. This is why anonymous social media is the only safe form of social media. This is why you need encryption.

Attached: 1532586456767.jpg (656x893, 115K)

Thanks, I will. Enjoy summing up to an ass wipe, you delusional tool.

>tfw american and have foreskin and multiple credit cards

I'll be sitting over here with my non mutilated dick and free extra money and no international fees when I travel.

>multiple credit cards
More free money!

Attached: 1564302403797.png (734x506, 259K)

Enjoy not having the freedom to say anything you want because what you can say can affect your credit score if it is said online or said in the presence of things that can record your voice!
Stallman is so before his time it's ridiculous.

I am, I work hard for my money. I can rent if I want or live with a relative.

Why are you projecting your hellscape onto Europe? My car is completely paid for by my job, including gas, maintenance and insurance. And I'm saving up for a nice down payment for my house so I'm currently sitting on close to triple that amount in euros.
Also I didn't know americans use credit cards for mortgages, that's pretty interesting actually.

But have fun daydreaming about all of the future prospects you're furthering by buying your mountain dew with a credit card.

Attached: amerimutt.png (184x222, 61K)

>I didn't know americans use credit cards for mortgages
They don't.
But the bank will take their credit score into account and a Burger with a perfect credit score will still have a higher interest rate than a married couple working for minimum wage in Europe

This is such a bad false dichotomy. You just saying this makes you look like a fucking retard.
>live with a relative
LOL nice.
I actually buy a tank of gas a month on my card, it costs less than my minimum payment, and my score is eternally ~790-800, so I can go buy whatever I feel like at any moment in time.

If you legitimately kill yourself with work just to afford a down payment, then probably one of us is mentally handicapped and it isn't me.

>If you legitimately kill yourself with work just to afford a down payment

Are you hallucinating? You're randomly inserting your own thoughts and attacking those. Must be your tap water.

I'm enjoying my 35 days of paid annual leave though.

Attached: 1512900953592.png (350x299, 15K)

>LOL nice.
Nice indeed, aunt cooks and cleans for me and I buy all her consumables and pay all her bills. Easy life.

>aunt cooks and cleans for me and I buy all her consumables and pay all her bills
Absolutely based and redpilled.
It's like being married in the 50's

Attached: 1559928141135.jpg (334x506, 24K)

I'll take your foreskin you can keep the money.

Thats all I want. I dont care about money I just want to be normal....

She's 38 lol.

Doesn't matter, it's still a based and redpilled lifestyle for both of you

Attached: 1560334635903.png (882x624, 211K)

It's literally a Jewish invention to determine how good of a goy you are and how compliant to usury tactics you are.

>mfw I put all my $2000 worth of monthly bills on my credit card
>Mfw I get 3-5% cashback on every single thing ranging from rent (because it's over a certain amount) and food/utilities.
>Mfw making nearly as much as $50-$100 a month just from using and paying off my credit card
>Mfw credit score is 820
>Mfw bought a 2080Ti just from the cashback incentives on my credit card
>Mfw got 5% cashback on that purchase too because it was from Amazon
Must suck to suck. Only idiots get themselves in debt with a CC.

Attached: s.gif (241x328, 3.89M)

Zero

imagine living in 2019 and not having free money

>cheating in online games
Literally the only good thing this system has. Everything else is pretty much tyranny.

You don't need a system like that to punish cheaters.

I know, but when you have such a widespread issue (Chinese just fucking LOVE cheating in games, it's ridiculous) and real world consequences, they will think about it more than twice before trying it.

The only reason to move out before you fully own a place (no mortguage or anything like that) is if you don't get along well with your family or are working overseas.
Myself, my gf, my mother, two of her sisters (both husbands dead), the 3 kids from those two, my father, the living grandparents from both sides (3 of them) all live together in a triple storey house that's about 700sqm in size total.
My gf and I have a self contained living area (own kitchen, toilet, shower, etc) that's about 60sqm. I can honestly survive (and have survived) with far less, as has she. I lived for a year overaseas (on my own) in a 10sqm place and that's big enough for short term (1-3 years) accommodation if you organise it properly and use verticality.

Why does it range from 600 to 1300 and not from 0 to 700 ?

Must be a psychological thing. No one likes to have a 0 score on anything, it makes them feel really bad.

If your credit card gets stolen you are on the hook for $0-500 depending on when you report it (normally you end up paying 50 if you phone in as soon as you notice it's gone). The rest of what's stolen is the banks money and you are at no risk. With a debit card, the bank is legally obligated to search for the money for 1-2 months at which point they give up and your money is gone. Also the cash backs are pretty substantial if you use it regularly.

Not him but no credit card in my country offers a regular cashback. There's a few where you can get 2-3% cashback (to a cap of $100-200) in the first three months after it's issued but no one that lasts the duration of the card. Plus you have to pay $49-700/year for a credit card vs $0 for a debit

40%

Well you need to have high score enough to not dissapear, so at least 600 points.

Attached: 1551813849090.png (1185x1698, 2.15M)

>not visiting ageing parents regularly
ZOOMERS BTFO

This. Apple is a poverty brand. Gotta cater to the McWagies.

Attached: 1546557374273.jpg (800x2500, 845K)

Which means if you pay with cash, you're subsidizing a discount for credit payers.
It makes sense though, because handling cash is an enormous pain in the ass.

This card will attract pussy
Your Thinkpad won't

Pussy without kinks is pointless

This isn't true at all. Your credit score goes up over time as long as you have some credit accounts open. The biggest thing that can hurt your score is missing a payment, followed by utilizing too much of your available revolving credit per month (if your card limit is $1,000 and you put $800 on it before your statement closes, it's a black mark for that month, but it goes away if you fix it in the next month you should avoid putting more than 40% on your card each month).
They don't care about how you use your card as long as you keep to the rules above. They don't care if you never pay interest. For a really healthy score, you will need traditional loans, which you'll pay interest on of course. It's not necessary to get into the 600s though, which is plenty for most people.

>lower class
>legal firearms ownership
Absolute cretin

In short, you get Good Boy Bank points if you give me them a lot of money in interest and don't cause them any problems? AMAZING
And China is being vilified. Seems to me they're just playing catch-up.

>slave score
good goyim