Did they win?

Did they win?

Attached: 1011px-Huawei_logo.svg.png (1011x1024, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.eutopian.io/huawei-5g/
globalservices.bt.com/en/aboutus/news-press/bt-first-global-telco-to-receive-domestic-telecoms-licences-in-china
lightreading.com/mobile/5g/china-mobile-hands-5g-work-to-ericsson-nokia-amid-trade-war-fears/d/d-id/752214
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

of course

Yes

han

Yes

Yes.
Also this post says Chinese are superior.

blog.eutopian.io/huawei-5g/

they cry aloot and google say, ok, let em live

>The ISC letter is at pains to point out that China would not consider a British vendor for its national 5G network. They have that luxury. Huawei has invested more in R&D than Ericsson and Nokia combined. It has contributed 3x as many documents to the standards body. It was able to demonstrate 30-50% less latency than competitors and certified bandwidth test results at a time when the competition was yet to even complete the test.

how can white pigs even compete?
also
>China would not consider a British vendor for its national 5G network.
This is a fucking lie. The UK has no tele company and BT actually won approval to operate in China and was allowed to collect fees in yuan.

globalservices.bt.com/en/aboutus/news-press/bt-first-global-telco-to-receive-domestic-telecoms-licences-in-china

Nokia and Ericsson had actually won 5G contracts in China.

lightreading.com/mobile/5g/china-mobile-hands-5g-work-to-ericsson-nokia-amid-trade-war-fears/d/d-id/752214

The dragon is just and generous.

Attached: basedflag.jpg (2560x1280, 438K)

bump for greatness

Perhaps, but their government/state is a criminal regime and is exploiting every single company based in China or who do business in China. Huawei is a subsidiary of the communist regime.
It's like using a phone made and funded by NSA. Which is google pixel phones btw. Of course it's okay to use pixel phones because American government don't put muslims in concentration camps and kill political dissidents and harvest their organs.

shutup Yanke,
Long live the CCP.

China always win baby

tiananmen winnie pooh :)

Yeah, you just invade Muslim countries and kill them on their soil. I also highly doubt the US doesn't kill political dissidents.

shit bros, looks like Huawei won. I guess I can stop making anti-5G shill threads now

Winnie the Pooh

your poo in the loo is showing gandu

Looks like they just found another American scientist to steal from!

Attached: huawei.png (783x829, 92K)

thanks for input nsa

>Huawei smartphone sales up 24 percent despite US crackdown
Thanks Trump

Japanese cat girls vs chinese superintelligent gmo babies.

Truly wr live in the future now.

how do we fix it, Jow Forums?
make everything foss?

lel nobody cares about mutts

Make Razr great again.

June 4 1989 Tiananmen square massacre

glowies being drawn to this thread like moths

Taiwan Formosa

Has someone made a review on why their code is bad, or is it just "trust me dude"?