I'm a poor guy from a poor country. I'm still in university. Studying something unrelated to Jow Forums

I'm a poor guy from a poor country. I'm still in university. Studying something unrelated to Jow Forums.

Fucking $300 is generally one month of salary.

'90 Shitbox Civic is usually around $5300. So even a fucking shitbox is luxury.

I'm a noob on Jow Forums, but surely is my knowledge much more than a normie.

Everyday I go to hackerone.com and look at the "hacktivity". People are making good money. Maybe 100 dollars is not much for them but it is 1/3 of our minimum wage.

>want to make money gainz from bug bounty

wat do

Attached: 1553178896655.jpg (781x808, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is github
ctf101.org/
ctftime.org/
youtube.com/channel/UClcE-kVhqyiHCcjYwcpfj9w/videos
reversing.kr/
vulnhub.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you know any programming?
Bug bounties are probably not the place to start lmao

Bro, you can literally remote freelance and you will be good.

Not that much to say I know this or that language. Where do you think I should start? I came here to ask that anyways.

>remote freelance

Lmaoo no one would hire me

What sort of programming to you want to get into? We can better suggest you tools that way.

Make either a gitlab or github account for starters, as that will be the substance of your portfolio

They all want you to be located in the USA anyways.

What is gitlab and github?

Javascript for sure. Since my goal is to find bugs in web apps, javascript would be the one to go.

But when I have enough experience in Javascript let's say like 7-8 months, I don't know if I would be able to find bugs. I need to learn more but I don't even know how to find what I'm looking for.

I took Network+ and Comptia+, linux+ and security+ courses. Read a few books on these subjects but I don't know know where to go from here.

don't feed the troll

100% serious. I I've been lurking for a few days.

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is github

i think you know what to do.

Attached: go full tranny.png (218x236, 71K)

No fucking shit. I'm asking WHAT it is. I'm on the site and really don't know what I'm doing. Can you aware me on how to get the most out of it.

To put it simply, both of those sites allow you to upload and store your projects to be worked. Like a project folder. You can also find other projects and depending on the permissions you can contribute to their progress.

what country?

>I'm a poor guy from a poor country. I'm still in university. Studying something unrelated to Jow Forums.
Galileo
oh Galileo Figaro
>Fucking $300 is generally one month of salary
Spare him his life from this monstrosity.

>make money gainz from bug bounty
Which is fine, until the host dies.

Attached: 6243b8375388125c8b27f8f602040985ff91484549bf066c42bffed52393029d.jpg (406x364, 120K)

Attached: 1553488795045.jpg (1024x882, 74K)

To be a master debugger, all you really need is a firm understanding of the basics for sensible and efficient code. Start any project you want, document your journey, explain your debugging process, and there you go, you can debug.

Keep doing projects+documentation, post them on a git, and you will a very qualified candidate

When I said bugs I was talking about vulnerabilities. Github thing is solid advice but I'm not sure what more I can do other than learning more Javascript?

Just start some projects on github and you will learn to identify vulnerabilities. There's nothing more that is needed.

>Helping the retard that can't even google
Helping this user is just going to make him more retarded, let him think for a minute instead of asking a chinese board for help

Judging from your posts in this thread I can see that you'll never make it. You're a lazy stupid fuck wanting to be spoon-fed all the answers, fuck off with your pity posting. Enjoy dying in that 3rd shithole of yours, to be honest.

Attached: wHVHjd4h.jpg (400x400, 25K)

oh, you live in russia
poor nigger

OP here

I wasn't the user who asked about the github gitlab. I don't know where to go from here.

>I took Network+ and Comptia+, linux+ and security+ courses. Read a few books on these subjects but I don't know know where to go from here.

I really appreciated this user.

How good are your english language skills? If decent, use a vpn and work for rev.com as a transcriptionist. Pay is shit for actual americans but for people like you it's probably pretty damn good.

Thanks for making my day, my $4500 / month do not feel so shitty any more.

Go to either www.hackthebox.eu or hack.me and start practing your hacking skills in simulations.

There are little hacking competitions like Capture the Flag that you can join and practice: ctf101.org/ Upcoming games: ctftime.org/

>Youtuber dedicated to hacking related stuff:
youtube.com/channel/UClcE-kVhqyiHCcjYwcpfj9w/videos

stay on top of your network learning

also, reversing.kr/

vulnhub.com/