Vega Sixty'Fo

Is this the best value for money right now? Same price as a 1660ti with considourably more power

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

5700 and possibly 5700xt is better unless you can get a v56 for under 300, v64 for under 350 or so

just purchased pic related for $270 used, I thought it was fair

>used
if it was from mining thats a pretty bad deal

if the user was just upgrading you did got a sweet deal out of it. how old is the card? did you cleaned it? you could repaste it if its too hot, will get you more fps in you're gaems

GPUs that were used for mining are usually in better shape than ones used for gaming since mining exerts a constant load rather than the erratic and random heating -> cooling -> heating cycles associated with transient gaming workloads. These extreme temp changes are usually what cause premature failure in non-mechanical electronic components.

Really the only thing that you need to worry about with regards to ex-mining GPUs is the fans. The bearings in those will likely wear out long before anything on the PCB fails, but those are dirt cheap and easy to replace.

>buying a blower
>ever fucking buying a blower

I don't know for sure if it was used for mining, byut my guess is yes because the seller had more than one and it ain't that often that a nigga needs 2 Vega 64s in their rig. Looks like it's in good shape though, so I'm not gonna repaste it. It runs at like 69-70c at 100% use while drawing 240 watts. It's a power hungry monster but it delivers the frames and the power for video editing so I'm happy with it.

why do you write like a retard?
anyway, no. I mean if by some magical event you can actually find it for 270 dollars like you claim instead of the 400 it actually costs then sure, but I don't believe you.

Attached: file.png (1407x752, 137K)

I got it off of ebay, niggour. Of course it's not the best value if you can plunk the same money down on the counter and get a 5700XT.

>ebay
enjoy your box of dragon dildos son

Yeah, considerably more power hungry LMAO

It's already installed in my PC , tard. There's no risk buying on eBay since eBay guarantees each transaction and is biased in favor of sellers.

Meant to say biased in favor of the BUYERS***

So basically you made a "please validate my purchase guys" thread

>implying you can't get a AIO or custom loop later
literal fucking brainlet

How loud is it at 100%? Like a vacuum cleaner?

>Buying additional hardware because your GPU was shit to begin with
yikes, so much for price/performance.

>vega 56 from ebay
enjoy your former mining card with 2 weeks of life left, tard

Not commenter but got a used vega 56 mining card on ebay in november and haven't had any issues with it.

OP here, I always insure shit like that on my homeowner's policy so if it does break then I will get a new one from my insurance company anyway. That being said, I'm pretty sure this card has a good bit of life left. It's not like the silicon will suddenly give out, the fans will quit first. And they're replaceable with a single screw.

Ye good deals on used cards both vegas

Barely audible honestly. I've had a few Sapphire cards and they are all very good. Quiet and cool is their thing.

5700 series blower is perfectly fine with an undervolt.
Its quiter than my old Gigabyte windforce