I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP GUYS. I'm about to fail university and I can't let my family know...

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP GUYS. I'm about to fail university and I can't let my family know. I STUPIDLY added my dad's email as a secondary contact when I applied, and now I'm afraid he'll be notified of my failure. It's a yahoo account. I can't let the old man know, he'll probably die on the spot. PLEASE HELP ME I'LL BE A GOOD BOY THIS TIME

Attached: 33958016-young-attractive-frustrated-and-tired-businesswoman-holding-help-sign-message-overworked-at (1300x865, 80K)

They're going to find out eventually user. Why don't you just break the news to them before they are notified by automated email? Might make it easier.

They have to find out sometime...

YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY FROM THE START

I would call your folks before they find out themselves, and admit to your mistakes. Be fucking honest user, and save yourself further grief. No excuses unless you explain your train of thought at the time that would've led to it.

Acknowledge your shortcomings, and their disappointment, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, promise them a solution. Tell them that you are going to talk to your counselor to discuss rehabilitation options.

You could commit suicide instead. They'd be too sad about "senseless loss of life" to notice that you're an idiot who can't pass basic undergraduate courses

why didn't you just go to class?

No way am I going to willingly tell them anything. I'm too deep into the lies, and my parents are not as understanding as yours I guarantee it. They're (hopefully) going to find out when I'm no longer dependent on them. University is pretty much free here and I'll probably just have to repeat the year.

Would the email domain filters work?

This is such a common thread on r9k. How do people let this happen? Why didn't let anyone know when you started struggling?

One more thing, he accesses his email pretty much exclusively from his phone. Maybe I can use that somehow?

Keep calm and install gentoo

Grow up child. Tell your parents, you only have them in your life. Just repeat the year and tell them you're sorry.
What, you think some 20 year old punk can lie to mature adults?

>University is pretty much free here and I'll probably just have to repeat the year.

Then what's the problem? Where's "here" exactly?

Either man the fuck up and admit you're a failure or just commit suicide now and save yourself the trouble. They'll react better to you being honest than finding out for themselves then also finding out you've been a lying little shit the entire time.

It's not the first time I've done this. What can I say? I'm severely mentally ill and I have no work ethic.

No they wont. I've been through this before.

>I've been through this before
So you've always been a lying little shit? Man, maybe your parents should get mad at you, though at this point if that hasn't taught you to not lie through your teeth then I doubt anything will. Maybe you really should just kill yourself.

Well then tough shit, huh? Come clean now, your parents know you've been lying. You won't achieve anything by living like a liar. Get your ass squared away you lazy shit.

OP ive been in your situation
either come clean and try again and stay forever in uni failing classes and jumping between degrees
kill yourself
or get ANY job and make barely enough to live in a tiny box and masturbate to hentai

not technology

Smash his phone, but maybe look like an accident. Maybe pretend to trip and throw it out of the window

Why would they notify your parents that you are failing? This is university its not middle school your a grown ass man. They probably only have those contacts just in case of emergency but just in case just go ask them to not send any emails to anyone else but you

dont be a cunt please, you cunt.

>I'm about to fail university
How?
Besides, game was rigged from the start. You won't get the job you wanted because most people do not have such a GPA to do so.

I just hope your student loans are covered by the government. I think they know most are not going to pay the debt, it's there to stimulate innovation in industry (i.e. people screwing their degrees and finding alternative pathways to using that knowledge).

Fuck off, I'm not gonna baby a fucking university student, he should know this shit by now.

>slack off the entire fucking time
>wahh I don't want my parents to know
Fuck you and I hope your parents rip you a new one when they find out you lied to them

I just want to avoid any further grief from both sides. Nobody will benifit from knowing I failed.

nothing more sad than an e-sadist

>mess up your entire life
>lie through your teeth to cover it up
>mess that up too, everyone knows
>continue to mess things up
>try to hide it even more
>"maybe you should stop lying"
>"lol no"
>"maybe you deserve whats coming"
>"lol e-sadist"
I guess I am, then. Doesn't change the fact that you're fucked.

You can't avoid anything at this point, just go and tell them the entire truth yourself if you love them even a little bit. What's next, you don't tell them about the pregnant girl, about your loans, then you become a deadbeat? You're going down a bad path. You're still young and stupid, they'll understand.

You still haven't specified what the problem is if tuition is free. I guess wasting your parents' money to live away from home? If that's not the problem (you're paying your own living costs) and it's just that they will punish you socially for not living up to their expectations, then fuck them, just cut them out of your life like the cancer they obviously are.

The real question is why are you wasting you and your parents' time/money to get a degree you obviously don't give two shits about? A diploma by itself doesn't open doors like it used to, you need to have connections and be personable. Which basically means that this pattern of slacking, lying, and panicking is not going to serve you well in anything, ever. Even if you can fool your parents into continuing to siphon living expenses off them and actually graduate, have you put the work in to actually get anything out of the degree? Financially or personal fulfillment or otherwise? Sounds like probably not. So you're going to end up in the same situation with or without the degree.

My advice is to have sex(TM). As in, just go get a job, any job, and a life. My mental health was shit in uni and I had no clue what I would do after graduating with no work experience, no internships, and no connections, but my mental health has improved a lot after getting a job that they literally hire retards to do.

Not a bad idea honestly. Buys me some time.

I'll try contacting the school secretariat first and tell them to update my contact info.

Okay, a plan for you.

First, let it be known that you can't stop your dad getting an e-mail.

With that out of the way, there seem to be serious psychical problems in your family, so how about coming crying that you have some psychological problem about lying? The psychy-therapeut will uncover the problems in your family for you then and your parents would probably be more understanding. First they will blame your mental illness, then themselves with time.

>go home
>borrow father's phone for a bit
>delet

OR

>Ask your dad'd email password, say it's an emergency or required by the university or something
>delet

And then next time, promise to never land into this situation again. Work Hard

Eitherway, they'll know it in time when you spend 4 years instead of 3 on a Bsc degree

>I just want to avoid any further grief from both sides
What will cause more grief, continually running away from and dodging your parent's questions. Or just telling them.

Do you really think they'll never find out, and if they find out 5 years later they won't be mad you never told them.

You're an adult but you're acting like a 12 year old.
You need this fuckup to learn what failure and disappointment is like and move forward.

UNDERAGE

COME OUT AS A TRANNY

This. Make sure to livestream it too.

Sounds like a plan, put your old man in a hospital. OP I've already reported you for illegal activity, hope you get caught in the end. Everything you do, you do to yourself.

Always had easy access to his email. I'll try something using yahoo's filter thing.

I wish.

Thank you guys for the posts. I'm not worth all these paragraphs seriously.

then beg for twitterbux, bribe uni, get degree

if you had access to his email why even make this thread? sounds like you want to hear us tell you how dumb you are. seriously, this is a band aid for way bigger problems you have and you will probably regret it someday.

>Always had easy access to his email.
>too lazy to look up how to filter emails
Holy fucking shit OP I hope you get kicked out onto the fucking street.

This. Not your personal psychologist OP. Can't wait till you turn into a deadbeat.

1.) Idk from what address they're gonna send
2.) He uses the filters extensively
3.) Maybe you're right
Ok im gone guys

>about to fail
Don't fail then

Nigga, are you and everyone else in this thread legit retarded?
>go to your university
>ask one of the administrators (idk if it's the right word) to remove/change the secondary e-mail address
>done
Or if that doesn't work for some strange reason:
>wait until your dad gets the e-mail
>act like you have no idea what's going on, say that it's probably a fuckup
>send your dad an official looking e-mail from a fake e-mail address saying that the previous e-mail was the result of a technical error and that they are sorry, etc

Password recovery questions are easy to bypass for people you are close to as long as they arent just a second password.
If he has 2fa youre fucked unless you can pull off some mission impossible shit with his phone

You shouldn't have to go to all of this trouble to keep lying to your parents. Just be honest, if you you just couldn't do it and you tried your hard, there's nothing more you could have done. If in the other hand, you just fuck up, you got to stop being a little pussy baby and admit what you've done. Stop lying to your parents, they have supported you for so long, they don't deserve this.

The OP wasn't asking for life advice or moral lessons retard, he wanted technology oriented solutions to his problem.

>>>/reddit/

Talk to your school's whatever.

Nice one man, you really must feel special and proud of your severe autism.

where do you think you are?

I'm in Jow Forums, do I need a doctor certificate for severe autism just to post here? I really think I can be a normal functional member of society and at the same time enjoy some nice threads in this site. You feel free to shriek or ignore me all you want.

Be in Eastern yurop
Fail at uni after 2 semesters
Go to different uni
Get CS master degree
Never paid for anything
Still know jackshit about computing

You're honestly a fucking moron and I hope you get banned for posting this off topic bullshit so you become even more miserable.