Protestors point lasers at police to prevent facial recognition from Chinese government

Chinese authorities have begun donning high-tech glasses to spot suspects — the latest use of facial recognition technology in an increasingly all-seeing state.

The South China Morning Post reports that police in Zhengzhou can now verify people’s identities within minutes, using sunglasses with a camera attachment, which is connected to a database via a portable device.
youtube.com/watch?v=tz85N07_dZ4&feature=youtu.be

Attached: bandicam 2019-07-31 05-30-22-404.jpg (713x365, 65K)

Neat
fuck commies

>fuck commies
>biggest capitalist state in the world

Fucking hell china is so based. If I was a chinese man I would 100% snitch on motherfuckers to get my social credit score up.

Does that really help though?

Now they can arrest them on the spot for disturbing the public peace?

Yes arrest the person with a laser pointer in the middle of a massive crowd, good luck.

China really has entered the cyberpunk age

>american education

>using lasers...
>....instead of using masks

morons

Attached: 1564315405954.png (1108x895, 1.31M)

*yawn*
People would snitch on you too and there goes your progress. It's a system made for angsty peons with shallow thinking.

How does facial recognition work in china when they all look the same?

holy shit this is soviet russia 2.0

Jesus, what a terrifying image

>chink retardation

Dòngtài wǎng zìyóu mén tiān'ānmén tiān'ānmén fǎlúngōng lǐhóngzhì Free Tibet liùsì tiān'ānmén shìjiàn The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 tiān'ānmén dà túshā The Tiananmen Square Massacre

state capitalism was also the term used by soviets who defected in the united states to explain their country having realised that any attempt to a commie utopia lead to that instead.
Note: capitalism is not free market necessarily, rather capitalism is a commie's idea of the american economic system.
That being said right now in china you cant do shit unless you support thus making the system non free and gay(also by extention not capitalist since there is no starbucks for commies to go and complain)
Also other notes hong kong isnt china(for now) and taiwan isnt china in case any of you cucks want to give me shit examples

Is his face stuck like that?

it doesn't help at all

facial recognition needs very minuscule amounts of differences to be exceedingly accurate, people can also be identified by things like their walk and even limb ratios

lmao imagine humiliating yourself day in and day out like this, reckon he has some kinda masochist fetish?

This is going to end badly. I don't mind seeing bootlicking fucks get their just desert, but when you point lasers powerful enough to blind a optical sensor you're also potentially blinding the person wearing the orwell-glasses.

You think it's bad now? Wait till Chen and Zhao beat your skull into a puddle because you blinded officer Wu in one eye. Wait till you get sentenced to death for attempting grievous bodily harm against a "peace" officer. You don't think it's possible? Merchants have been executed for selling fake magnesium firestarters to military personnel. I'm not even joking, look it up.

Just be prepared to escalate further. Because in the end that is what it will take against an entity like the Chinese government. Escalation to the point of warfare.

>facial recognition to distinguish Chinese people from one another
I need this

Attached: 18BEFB3B-802A-4604-8451-B68502A22AE1.gif (339x200, 1003K)

This.
Why the fuck bother at all with that shit?
If anything it would be distracting.

Attached: 1513020052603.jpg (400x323, 51K)

he'll have to cry himself to sleep on his bed of money

Clowns don't have to be masochists, maybe he likes to clown around.

>bed of money
I don't think he earns much user.
It's mainly for attention.

WHY DON'T POLICE JUST USE DRONES??

Why not just nuke them?

fucking amerifats

>wear mask of Tienanmen square victim's face

>camera says you don't exist

Attached: GOCK.jpg (569x555, 120K)

hell no. with those numbers he's making multi millions every year.

Your mutt paranoia will kill you one day.
Someone is taking about china in non shit way??
Oh my fucking god Tienanmen Square bois

lol

It won't be very effective unless the lasers are aimed precisely at the camera. Bright floodlights would be better. Although if the cameras have nice big lenses there's the potential for damaging them.

top kek

Attached: Corndog.jpg (400x300, 58K)