Jelly Jow Forums? Of this tech masterpiece ;)))

Jelly Jow Forums? Of this tech masterpiece ;)))

Attached: IMG_20190730_060950.png (836x1140, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCfV0_wbjG8KJADuZT2ct4SA
extremetech.com/extreme/287096-nissan-leaf-ev-400000-sales-tesla-model-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>firehjulsdrift
fire wheel drift?

>buying a Tesla when the Taycan is less than a year away
Apex pleb move.

>chinkshit

>autopilot that only works in 1st world countries' perfect roads
>too little space to carry anything bigger than a few suitcases
>needs to be recharged more often then regular cars need to be refilled
>must be charged at Tesla supercharger stations (sparse at best, nonexistent in many countries) if you dont want it to take half a day
>car and all its systems controlled by circuits, cant fix or mod shit
>probably tracks your location
>has 0 (zero) positive impact on the enviornment
Yeah Eloncuck, I'm real jealous.

>kjoreveiledninger
reviled nigger

Fire juul drift

I wouldn't say jelly, if I wanted a car to help the environment I'd buy a leaf and not some overpriced ripoff. If I just wanted a nice car (like all Tesla owners) I wouldn't buy a Tesla, I'd probably buy a Mustang. I appreciate a tesla though, just don't pretend you care about the planet when you could have bought an electric car for half the price and spent the rest on carbon credits.

>Porsche
>chinkshit
Come on bruh.

>I'd probably buy a Mustang.
A barn with a strong engine is a nice car.
Lmao.

Had my 3 since July 2018 it's overall been a great investment. It's primary strength is daily driving and short trips. You never leave home with a tank 1/10 full and immediately need to fill up like in a gas car.
I rarely take it on road trips longer than 3 hours, but if I do the superchargers work well.
That being said even with superchargers taking 20 minutes net overall I've spent way less time waiting on charging than I do filling. And AP had improved significantly over the last year

>autopilot that only works in 1st world countries' perfect roads
Do you live in Africa and only drive on dirt roads?

>needs to be recharged more often then regular cars need to be refilled
>must be charged at Tesla supercharger stations (sparse at best, nonexistent in many countries) if you dont want it to take half a day
Most people don't drive over 325 miles in a day, so the whole "takes 10 hours to charge" is kinda irrelevant.

>car and all its systems controlled by circuits
Like every other car from 2019?
>cant fix or mod shit
If you're retarded. There's some black dude who goes around and snags up crashed Teslas and rebuilds them.

I wouldn't buy a Tesla because I think there are other, better electric cars, but you sound like a sour-grapes 3rd world poorfag.

>Real product that's out with all the improvements over the years
vs
>product that hasn't been released and wont be released for another year

>nice car
>Mustang
Top kek amerimutt

Attached: 1469215677031.jpg (477x616, 90K)

> If I just wanted a nice car (like all Tesla owners) I wouldn't buy a Tesla, I'd probably buy a Mustang
LMAO a Mustang goes fast, it's not a "nice" car.

The fact that you even have to wait for it to charge longer than the 5 minutes it takes me to top-up my car is ridiculous.

>There's some black dude who goes around and snags up crashed Teslas and rebuilds them.
[Citation needed]
Teslas are 100% proprietary like any other car system out there, it wont even let you wipe your ass on the seat without a valid signature.

>3rd world poorfag
More like upper class in Eastern Europe. I could afford a Tesla but it would be a financial mistake. If you use it to drive around the city why not use public transport or bike? You Americans are glued to your cars for no reason.

>fire juul drift
Does it vape?

>true luxury marque with proven track record that's been involved in electric and hybrid vehicles since before Elon Musk's dad was swimming in his dad's nuts
vs
>horribly mismanaged company that cruises on fanboy hype and (sometimes) delivers cars with six figure pricetags and the interior of a Kia
Yeah real hard decision there.

>proven track record
>first electric vehicle

I'll take the 918 Spyder for 1000 Alex.

>Mustang
massively overweight, much like the goblins who designed it

yeah that means four wheel drift

>plugin hybrid

You say that as if full electrics aren't substantially simpler to build and the technology from one isn't directly applicable to the other.

If electric vehicles were simpler to build, then why is Tesla the only company succeeding in making an affordable electric car with any sort of range? Why the fuck is Honda/Chevy/Leaf electric car only get ~100 miles whereas Tesla cars can get 300-600 miles?

this, porsche today revealed they have already 30-40k orders and its 20k cheaper than the Tesla shit without quality control. Porsche is upping the production numbers now

Because 90% of people who buy electric cars only need that tiny little range. Look at all the Tesla owners saying "bruh it's great for short city trips" - well here comes Japanese minimalism to go "well let's just use a smaller battery which generates less heat and is lighter, now we can sell it for significantly less"
Also you failed to mention pic related

Attached: 2016-Mitsubishi-i-MiEV-9.jpg (2799x1866, 822K)

>then why is Tesla the only company succeeding in making an affordable electric car with any sort of range?
They aren't? VAG has a whole range of full electrics available, Chevy offers the Spark, Nissan offers the Leaf, BMW has the i3, and Renault has one I've never seen because they don't sell cars in the US.

Nice car user, what was the total? (in € or US$)

>has 0 (zero) positive impact on the enviornment
this is how we know you're full of shit.

>if I wanted a car to help the environment I'd buy a leaf
Leaf is the worst EV tho, still no cooled battery, making you loose capacity like a heroin addict looses money and sanity

>[Citation needed]
youtube.com/channel/UCfV0_wbjG8KJADuZT2ct4SA

>Spark
80 miles

>i3 (2019)
>150 miles
>$44K
More expensive than Model 3, less range, less features.

>More expensive than Model 3
More expensive than the base model 3 which only started being delivered in fucking May, years after they were placed.

Isn't 15000kr like €1400? What is that amount referring to? Atleast post the link faggot.

Their mid range Model 3 was ~$40K and went in sales Q4 2018. Also i3 (2018) version only has 114 miles. BMW i3's $44K is only the basic model too.

Who the fuck would get that.

>get into a fender bender
>car sits at a body shop for 3 months to get a part for repair
Yes this happened to a friend with a Model 3.

People who want a BMW badge and a car that looks like it was built as a prop for the Minority Report movie.

Jelly Jow Forums ?

Attached: IMG_9398.jpg (1125x1583, 102K)

Not gonna lie, the new Leaf Plus with the 200 mile range and price tag of only 35k looks absolutely tempting as fuck. Too bad the world is going to end soon, can't really justify a car that runs entirely on electricity when I am prepping my bunker to run off the grid on solar and wind.

>driving tutorials
is it that different from other cars?

YEP THEY JUST DON'T MAKE EM LIKE THEY USED TO. I'LL TAKE AMERICAN OVER FOREIGN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

-RICK

Sent from galaxy note 8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marines
1989-2003
COLT FOR LIFE, AK'S SUCK
COLT ANACONDA
CHEVY BOY FOR LIFE
96 CAMARO SS
70 CHEVELLE SS
2017 SILVERADO MIDNIGHT PACKAGE "THE UAV"
BLUE LIVES MATTER
ALL ARABS ARE TERRORISTS:FACT
TRUMP 2020
Got a complaint? Register it by KISSING MY ASS!!

Attached: 1559801969943.jpg (538x538, 54K)

Based

>could buy a high end BMW or Audi
>instead of that buy a car that costs 1,5 times as much and makes you look like a huge nerd
Why do people do this?

It's going to be a slaughter when it actually drops and the reviews talk about how hard it blows the Tesla out of the water in terms of quality and every other performance metric that isn't straight line speed, which it's basically on par with.

560 000 NOK

Bought the blue performance myself
Delivered in august

Attached: received_727551791012080.png (1440x809, 377K)

Have sex

Kys

Attached: received_2387642651482288.jpg (1500x1358, 137K)

Not at all, the roof is too low on that, the infotainment is garbage tablet and I live in middle of nowhere with no charging places. I'd get a r34 and fix it up if I wanted a cool car.

Cringe

the Model 3 is a piece of shit

Making a car out of steel, aluminium, glass, plastic, silicone and rubber has no impact right? Not to mention the several Kg of chemical batteries it uses. Let's also not forget that most countries still use fossil fuels to generate electricity. Where do you think the scrap goes when you throw it away? Teslas are just as bad as regular cars. But hey if you use the same one for half a century you might reduce your footprint by 5%!

>buying overpriced G*rman garbage
>ever
not defending Tesla but lmao

Is Tesla still skipping the quality control on the paint job and loose screws inside the new cars ? Elon is gonna khs in 3 years. They will never get profitable without tricks. He justed 5 years of advantage on the competition

Attached: 1563942023298.png (475x681, 142K)

The new Chevy is around $60K, it will probably be $75K in most car deals and it's wayyy better than a Tesla and wayyyyyyyy better than all that trash coming from yurop

>If I just wanted a nice car
>I'd probably buy a Mustang
this shit board shouldn't be allowed to discuss cars

Attached: 1441283182957.jpg (200x267, 9K)

the Porsche is going to be 20k cheaper than a 6 year old car

And it's still overpriced german trash. Your point ?

I prefer Tesla brand over Porsche one.

Without Tesla there wouldn’t have been any competition or at the very least competition wouldn’t have came as quickly as it did

basedboi

Attached: 13425325256223.jpg (640x427, 99K)

>still
No, they've always been testing shit on how to improve their speed. I can guarantee you their process has changed 100% since then.

The leaf alone has sold more units than all Tesla models combined.

The fuck are you talking about "the only company making affordable electric cars with any sort of range"

Here's a reality check: nobody, except Reddit, cares about the environment and electric cars don't even do anything about the polluting.
The only reason to buy electric is because fuel is extremely cheap, but if you have more than $50k to spend on a car you can afford fuel anyway.
High end electric cars are a fucking meme, at that price you might as well buy a car that's actually nice and doesn't make you look like a onions.

I bought 2nd hand blue Ford Focus and biggest gripe I have aboutbeing poor is that some aesthetically impaired man with more money than me prevents me from having black car.

buying a car to help the environment is like raising a single mom's kids: it's a good thing, but you're alleviating responsibility of another party while taking in the disadvantages of having said responsibility without the advantages. In other words, it makes you a cuck.

This. If you factor in ware and tear, you actually lose money by buying electric now. Buy when they cost the same as IC vehicles

> teleports behind you
> "heh, nothing personnel, kiddo"
can you first world pale ass handle the state of art of this master piece?

Attached: based nip tech.jpg (640x362, 31K)

Nissan leaf has 150 miles range. That's better than the standard 100 miles range but still shy of Tesla's basic 200 miles range and 500 miles extended version.

Also >leaf alone has sold more units than all of Tesla models combined
>extremetech.com/extreme/287096-nissan-leaf-ev-400000-sales-tesla-model-3

It says you're wrong. Nissan's achievement is first to pass 400K mark. Tesla's cars have already sold over 600K

truck chads be like *runs over your cuckcycle*

>The leaf alone has sold more units than all Tesla models combined.

Might have been true in 2017/18 but Model 3 has held that position since Feb 2019

Attached: 1563422289825.png (475x375, 47K)

That's not what a cuck is.

Also a very important key difference. Nissan Leaf degrades much quicker and loses 15% range in just 2 years.

Attached: nissan leaf.jpg (1642x608, 222K)

By Jow Forums's expanded definition, it is.

shoddy bodywork

fire-jew drift?

57.284,87 Euro

about 60k, so i suppose its mid~high spec?
nice, dual motor?

>>Nissan Leaf degrades much quicker and loses 15% range in just 2 years.

That is due to using passive cooling, unlike 99% of the BEV models that use water or air based active cooling.

nice meme

wich is why the leaf is fucking shit, its ancient compared to all the other BEV's

99%?
You mean like tesla and nobody else?

Er det virkelig nodvendig å fortelle /Norgetråden/, Jow Forums, Jow Forums og flere om at du har kjopt deg en jævla bil? Hvem faen er du til å skryte over noe så tåpelig?

Kys stupid fuck

>american education

Attached: 1563875915640.png (1000x432, 165K)

I diddnt know this many copeing tesla tards were browsing g. You niggers are worse than iBoomers

Yeah the performance one

Price/performance wise nothing beats Tesla EVs. If I wanted to buy Apple of the EV cars, I'd go for shitty Porsche Taycan.

>>>autopilot that only works in 1st world countries' perfect roads

Whyever would I be anywhere else?

Based

White is right
Around blacks never relax

Nice proprietary car faggot

Attached: kv4PTiD_d.jpg (580x346, 27K)

Dilate

I'm talking about Japan not your shitty "white" countries full of blacks and moslems even if you pretend they aren't.

So Tesla detractors are just 3rd world niggers? KEK

It should be illegal to be this retarded

I'll dilate your ass fgt

>tech masterpiece
kek, cars are obsolete bruh

Tesla's have always looked off to me...

Like model car kit that was assembled but not all the pieces where used or punched out of the sheet and by some kid that only had one paint colour so he couldn't fill in the finer details

send instructions

Want to try to say it to my face IRL? Ill fucking smash your teeth in kid

I'll literally break your fucking neck you little nerd. You have no fucking idea who you're talking to.