Can technology prevent human extinction?

Can technology prevent human extinction?

Attached: 1013466.jpg (590x350, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sustainable_technologies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but it will cause it.

Fpbp
Dumb faggot

/thread
No amount of technology and no amount of human ingenuity can possibly, overturn the laws of physics.

>Physics
>Not God and the fallen man

Explain how it will cause it you alarmist retard

nuclear war or environmental damages, all whilst creating cum-brain social media zombies like you

funnily enough yes. drop a nuke on the usa, canada, europe, the middle east, china, brazil, most of mexico and africa and we will all be fine.

Nuclear annihilation, climate change, Kessler syndrome, in the not so distant future general AI, and so on and so forth. But please keep drinking the Kool-Aid all is fine.

Technically it *can* it just won't because the cause is human nature.
Sure we have the technology to not die out like the dinosaurs, but we won't even get that far, we will annihilate each other far, far sooner.

I like how you imply nuclear annihilation would happen after general AI. Which we know is backwards.

Only if youre fine doing a contract with me.

Attached: qb.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I didn't imply jack shit least of which any order just the most likely ones right now.

>dies from a scratch
>does from a cold
Ahh, *sips* good ol' pre-civilisation world

>nuclear war
Nuclear war doesn't result in the extinction of humanity or post apocalyptic scenarios like in your video gaymes you absolute brainlets
>Kessler syndrome
Reddit soiboi kool aid
>general AI
Ha hahahahahahahahahahahaha what a fucking moron wait you actually believe this
hahahahahahahahahahaaaaha

Wow great counter arguments, you truly convinced me, your arguing skills are second only to Plato or Socrates you absolute troglodyte.
But thanks for showing that you have no fucking clue about anything in the first sentence or rather first 9 words.

AI is a fucking meme you're a reddit moron if you believe it will ever happen

Stop being offended, you low IQ retard. Hurry up and kill yourself.

Yeah sure whatever you say you kiddo.

Massive cope.

>mentions three random things that any three digit IQ person knows are not a threat to humanity whatsoever
>makes no point to explain how they will end it
>gets proven wrong
>durr I'm the captain of the high school debate team you don't have an argument
Fucking lmao what a brainlet

>gets proven wrong
>like in your video gaymes you absolute brainlets
>Reddit soiboi kool aid
>Ha hahahahahahahahahahahaha what a fucking moron wait you actually believe this hahahahahahahahahahaaaaha
Uh huh. Whatever you say samefagging retard.

People are meant to die, faggot. I'm sure you do everything in your power to live a long healthy life full of staring at your computer doing nothing

Read the post again, very carefully blindfag

we have never been this close to nuclear war
you expect something that if even ever will happen, will happen in a hundred years at least is more likely than something that can happen tomorrow and wouldn't even be surprising? you have too much faith

Waiting for the next hot doomsday idea you'll come up with by using Hollywood sci-fi schlock as the reference material.

Uh huh. Whatever you say retard. I'd say I'm sorry your (obviously) only exposure to any new concepts is by watching some Hollywood bullshit but I was told I shouldn't lie.

Except it literally does, if usa and russia were to nuke each other to hell, the resulting radioactive particles thrown into the air would cause a nuclear winter of insane magnitudes
The surface would quite literally become inhabitable

>Can technology prevent human extinction?
Yes, the technology to eliminate all africans, and save the rest of humanity, is readily deployable.

>he actually got it from Infowars
I feel sorry for you.

Uh huh. Whatever you say retard.

You don't want to get worked up about this with your blood sugar levels, amerishart.

Uh huh. Whatever you say retard. I guess you are now also projecting about being a mutt, good to hear, so how's the wife and the kids?

Now that's a oof from me. Work harder on your replies or you'll stop getting (you)'s even out of pity.

>ywn have a contract for being a Magical girl and use cute clothes.

Why even live?

Uh huh. Whatever you say retard. Good to hear, hows work?

There is no reason to do so. Every human dies so ending the species is the only way to end suffering.

Yes. Hopefully we also get to the point where artificial wombs become available, and SOON.

> muh overpopulation
Every feminist and several Asian countries are having problems with birthrates.
Stop sending gibs to Africa, problem solved for the next fifty years.

based just like how uncle ted warned us

by annihilating all of the diversity that ever made us adaptable to any change.

forgot pic

Attached: 1560790848797.png (1170x936, 329K)

What's this from?

Based nihilist

Everything dies eventually user. Technology will cause our downfall but not for thousands of years yet at minimum.

Nilhilism is the ultimate freedom user

Attached: tumblr_ntdxxvsROi1udq9zao1_1280.png (889x592, 289K)

Can you be any more of a faggot?

Attached: nihilism.png (492x490, 319K)

Now kiss.

no. but if we're lucky it can help accelerate it

/thread

>Can technology prevent human extinction?
Entropy is a bitch, so probably not.

short answer no
long answer yes

Attached: 1549759372939.webm (400x400, 1.26M)

I learned long ago that sometimes you don't want to hear the answer to certain questions but what the fuck is going on in that webm.

human extintion due to technology

how does technology get rid of black people?

In that case it's extremely based and cannot come soon enough.

depends

what in the world
what's the original video?

Attached: 1540809633262.jpg (500x376, 20K)

I think it's one of those water cucumbers in a hot dog bun.

god i wish that were me

Bad question: if there's collapse and apocalyptic catastrophe like an asteroid impact or thermonuclear war ahead humanity would probably still survive somehow in small numbers. Progress and civilization would probably come to an end though. You're probably asking about prevention of such collapse / catastrophe and not extinction as humanity could tail on for a long time. Of course could technology be part of such prevention. For instance see:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sustainable_technologies

no
it will cause it
and thats a good thing

No. If Yellowstone went off right now, everyone on the planet would die and no amount of tech could ever stop that.

its actually accelerating it