What made this company get such a strong dominance in the computer peripheral space

What made this company get such a strong dominance in the computer peripheral space.

Attached: Logitech-logo-2015-logotype.png (1200x900, 45K)

Because they made a ton of good shit in the late nineties early zeroes.

they unironically make good shit that lasts
also, they're swiss.

simple.
I get something from logitech and it works with minimal bullshit, so long as I dont need to use their garbage fucking software.

sad thing is no one really makes better software+product combos then logitech.
People make better keyboards sure,
people make better mice, sure
but logitech is that middle ground where everything is as good as it can be for the cheapest price you can get it at and at a quality that you aren't concerned with,

ok grandpa

But it’s fucking true.

Did you mean logicool?

Attached: Logicool_logo.png (581x204, 12K)

And you're still a grandpa.

MX518

Attached: grayDubu02.jpg (1920x1440, 363K)

I have been using mine for more than a decade

i honestly don't know if i could find a mouse/kb that i prefer to logitech easily.

they have great aftersales support. some contrarian will say otherwise and quote anecdotes, but most users with issues can easily get a replacement.

Go play Fortnite lil faggy

any mechanical keyboard is more or less the same and if you want something nicer you are going to replace the keycaps on anything you get anyway, my daskeyboard from 5 years ago is still great.

mouse... honestly logitechs 3rd mouse button on the g600 makes it impossible for me to move away from them now, but the fact they killed the g19 still pisses me off as I use it as a hardware monitor, if anyone else made a hardware monitor I could use without bullshit I would switch and not care, but that's it. if you don't need an mmo mouse for macros in programs, there are quite a few companies that make FAR better mice than logitech, but you will be paying for it.

their MX Master mouse is pretty good. other than that I think their chink trash tier

Realforce 87U

>if anyone else made a hardware monitor I could use without bullshit I would switch and not care
>what is a 8" HDMI panel

Why ask a question about the past and then call someone "granpa" when they actually answer?

They have good cheap stuff that lasts forever.

Their stuff lasts.

I have a G700 mouse here, it has been working for 10 years, yes it has the double-click problem as expected, but aside from that it just works.
I also have a cheap membrane here and it works flawlessly for 5 years, not a single letter fading away.

They make the best mice.
It's the only technology related brand I have any semblance of brand loyalty for, apart from Nvidia (but no specific board manufacturer).

My mx518 works to this day, but my g900 died after years and I didn't damage it in any way, just loses its connection wired and USB.

Why are Swiss, Norwegian, and Icelandic people so much better than everyone else? Objectively the best places to live on the planet, highest rates of happiness, and they produce the highest quality produce and goods on the planet. Even the highest end dairy continental dairy producers cannot dream of making something on the level of convenience store Skyr, and the greatest non-Swiss watch company cannot even conceive of going up to bat with even the low end Swiss companies.

white power

Junghans is on par with Longines

Iceland is a barren shithole

How can something with built in acceleration that you can't disable be considered god tier?

drench it in isopropyl alcohol, the double clicking goes away
worked with my g1 and g402

If it doesn't fit your preference then it's god tier, you egotistical bitch.

retard

Cheap and decent quality

u mad?

>everyone praises Logitech
>All their shit I've ever bought broke down on me from mouses, speakers and VoIP cameras to keyboard
Meme company that gets praised by Slavs because they make cheap stuff that's of inferior but still decent quality - just like Slavs.