MacBook thread

thinkpads will never be as good as macbooks and linux will never be as good as macos, change my mind

>muh gnu/linux
linuxtards btfo

Attached: iu-2.jpg (2200x2000, 639K)

macbooks are absolute garbage

keyboards suck

try again when the 2020 models come out

Attached: 1561256015110.jpg (2048x1536, 765K)

Bait thread but I’ll bite. Last good MacBook line was MBP Mid-2012 due to upgradability.

just bought a used mid 2012 macbook and replaced the hdd with an ssd and it's now great

Where is your fruity god now?

Attached: 20190731_125939.jpg (2395x2741, 2.99M)

>just threw away the toilet in my house and now i shit in the street and it's great

Attached: 1562517350613.jpg (643x960, 255K)

3000USD for a keyboard that won't last over a year? No thanks.

3000USD for no ESC and function keys but a keyless track with emojis for "PROS"? No thanks

Another 800USD for 8GB ram? No thanks

Oh, another 800USD for 1TB SSD? No I'm fine thanks

literally the best laptop ever made
I still have my mid 2012 13 inch mbp, upgraded to 16gb ram and a 500gb ssd, this piece of old hardware is still very fast compared to newer models.

>macfags shilling their trash on Jow Forums
fucking lol

Long story
Mac goes for audiovisual workers
PC goes for STEM, Office workers or home users
Mac is good for you, but no good for my.

yep. on my mid-2012 retina MBP right now.

legit the best laptop ever created.

back to

>Mac goes for audiovisual workers

K
E
K

Read TB

No audiovisual worker of any kind prefers macbooks.

I don't think anyone that works hard for their money and understands the minimum of technologies go for macbooks or any Apple product.

I strongly bealive that 80% of MacBook buyers are white American mommy's and daddy's that don't understand anything of computing and just want something thin to check pinterest.

I remembering over hearing my sister watching this youtuber, she had just purchased a MacBook pro and said "I got 16GB ram because I store a LOT of photos"

So yeah, these are the people that provide for Apple, clueless white americans

>GPU shits the bed if you ever use it for intensive tasks
>battery expands and explodes because it's cheap Chang Shu garbage
>screen hinge snaps after 1000 openings because there's only 1mm of fragile aluminium in the frame holding onto the screw
>best laptop ever made
street shit harder ijeet

>GPU shits the bed if you ever use it for intensive tasks

It's definitely not that great when doing video editing. Not that I care.

>battery expands and explodes because it's cheap Chang Shu garbage

I've had this piece of shit for 7 years and only had to replace the battery once, and only because the charge wasn't that great anymore

>screen hinge snaps after 1000 openings because there's only 1mm of fragile aluminium in the frame holding onto the screw

are you sure you know what model we're talking about? don't be such a colossal faggot.

>b-b-b-but this ONE specific model year isn't a steaming shitheap that falls apart because it doesn't have flaw #627 out of 4373
what a fucking joke of a brand
Even the US government acknowledges apple users are brain dead zombies.

Attached: 1534673093143.png (850x1566, 1.04M)

With those bezels and front branding it may as well be an acer.

Attached: dell_xps_13_ice_lake_sean_2.jpg (720x561, 85K)

we're not talking about iphones you fucking retard, go back to your anime desktop and shit on apple in other threads

I can service my t530 by myself,
>get new fan and reapply thermal paste
>I can change the cpu
>I can change the battery
>It is water proof and sturdy as a rock

macbooks are a fucking joke

it's funny how the new thinkpads no longer allow you any of those things besides changing the fan which is possible on macs as well
i never worry about damaging my shit as im not retarded though and i don't eat or drink on top of my macbook