Is technology best when used alongside Jesus?

Is technology best when used alongside Jesus?

Attached: images (53).jpg (244x207, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_Imperfection
youtu.be/Kqb54soKU8M
gnu.org/gnu/rms-lisp.en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those aren't compatible

Why didnt God specify the programming language in the bible? the 10 commandments should have included a 200 pages pdf talking about gods language

The whole things the word of God

Of course. You must inspire on Jesus Christ for every action you do in your daily like, including programming.

Computers are homosexual, it is against tradition to use them.
That said, Jesus never said a single word against homosexuality.

grow up.
I'm not even going to say why you're a fool

No I mean quite literally. GodLang.
Is it imperative, declarative, functional, object-oriented, general purpose, procedural, structured, weakly strongly typed, static dynamic typed, interpreted, compiled, assembled, etc.

>cafeteria christianity
>a bit of this, a bit of that, but not taking any of this, I don't like this

Perl

>Is technology best when used alongside Jesus?
Christianity is basically like debuging - you search errors in your ways and try to fix them to be a beter unit.

I'd say it's the most Jow Forums religion. Lets check out others:

Islam - my shit software is best software, kill anyone who disagrees
Hinduism - fuck debuging, the shittier my code is, the better it will be in next version
Atheism - hurr durr there is no point in doing anything lets just write code that we enjoy, pleasure & comfort not hard work and discypline
Buddysm - don't know much about that one, someone help me out here

Attached: KILL-YOUR-OLD-SELVES (1).png (775x290, 19K)

Wrong
Judaism - my shit is best software, I did it by the book and avoided all the shit that the book forbids
Christianity (more shit variant) - my software was done by adulterous pedophiles, but there were no lefties or fags involved so it's certainly the best it can be
Christianity (less shit) - my shit is best software, you just have to have faith in it
Islam - as above, but kill those who disagree
Atheism - I am not sure, I better test my shit. I can only believe my software works when I prove it.
Agnosticism - yuo can't know, even if you test, so no reason to test

>Judaism - gather a 100 experienced rabbivelopers, and every single one will have a different theory/method than the rest

>but all agree that a certain little part has to be painfully removed, for no real reason

Kek

>Is technology best when used alongside Jesus?
I don't know. God seemed to hate people even working together so he gave them all a different language all of a sudden.

>people build tower of Lisp
>angry god destroys it and scatters them
>curses them with endless bickering over C, Python, Rust, Java

This is why God is a faggot.
We should worship Satan.

this

There was a short SF story in the 80's, it was kind of a joke on christianity in a way.

So there's this science institute, and it's main professor is experimenting with creating virtual creatures in virtual world.

So first he creates two immortal units, and places them in a perfect enviroment.
But the two units managr to fuck something up (it was later revealed that a jelous ex-student of said proffesor hacked into the system and fucked with those two prototypes), so the head of experiment moved the test units into a harsher enviroment, made them mortal but uploaded ability to multiply.
Experiment went on etc., finally the proffesor gets frustrated and wants to close it, because test units keep failing his expectations.
But his son, and assistant, who observed the experiment, started to get attached to those virtual creations, so he uploaded his own copy, limited to the level of those creatures (like only 3 phisical dimensions etc.), to try and persuade them.

Damn I wish it was translated to english.

Attached: 1511141891904.jpg (166x434, 41K)

Reminds me of my personal autism:
If you think of christian myth of world creation as a simulation, it makes much more sense.
>god needs humans as AIs in his world
>he creates flawed humans in flawed world because he himself is flawed, just powerful in the created world, over which he has control
>devil now makes sense: he's there to add some difficulty to the game
>christian ideals like "if you were born in bad conditions, god expects less of you and you'll be rewarded more if you're good" now start making sense: god needs better souls, not souls that grew in better bodies
>angels are just programs, which is why they are "worse" than humans
>free will is needed for practical reasons, enforcing good behavior at all times won't lead to actually good souls, they have to be tested much later
>god is "all powerful", but can't do much, simply because he doesn't have infinite time in his world
>"heaven" is just being lifted into god's world, hell is deletion (old testament had no concept of eternal torment)

Really, christianity just lacks that one bit about god actually needing humanity because he himself can't do everything.
This solves everything so much better than the escape hatches about free will.

No, shill your cult back on Jow Forums

>Really, christianity just lacks that one bit about god actually needing humanity because he himself can't do everything.
Kinda like that end part in Interstellar?

You kinda described Perfect Inperfection - hard SF book from 2004 by Dukaj.
>a "normie" being from a higher universe (in terms of laws of physics) creates a "lower" universe, in which it is the ultimate being, and all the other sentient beings are lower.
Than it creates a lower being with a code that theoretically alloves said being to develop its own code in a way that will alow it to find worlds "higher" on the ladder than the one his own creator came from. Potent stuff.

Shush, adults are talking.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_Imperfection

Attached: 220px-PerfekcyjnaNiedoskonalosc_cover.jpg (220x353, 27K)

>We should worship Satan
Meh, not how it works though. Anton Lavey was an atheist and explicitly said no deity like Satan from the Bible was ever to be worshipped.
Look at this gem:
youtu.be/Kqb54soKU8M

gnu.org/gnu/rms-lisp.en.html

Depends. There are plenty of devilish christians out there. Just look at Judas.

Why was most of the old testament old babylonian/mesopotamian myths?
Why were indian myths also similar to many biblical myths?

Both myths were clearly originated from that region.

>Satan isn't a faggot
Then what is this semen demon?

Attached: 1554944148719.jpg (425x500, 37K)

>being easily manipulated makes me an adult
Okay. Waiting for le funny hat picture

Most are just assholes making life worse for everyone else without even trying

he did but the guys who compiled all the texts and chose what was and wasn't relevant couldn't make heads or tails of it so they didn't include it

Nah, "satan" is doing a hell of a lot worse because they don't care about you at all. Satan does not care about anyone except it. Demons do not care about sheep or other demons.
Fortunately our world is nothing but dumb goats that don't know what the fuck is going on.

Attached: jiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg (800x530, 77K)

this

>satan is very, very bad
>listen to me, I am trustworthy, I oppose satan, who is the bad guy

Everything is better with Jesus

an occult tradition adopting technology and coding would be based

Attached: CCRU Emblem.jpg (282x400, 6K)