RIP

Cryorig in bankrupt.
elchapuzasinformatico.com/2019/07/exclusiva-la-marca-pionera-de-refrigeracion-por-aire-cryorig-estaria-al-borde-del-cierre/

Spanish media got interviews, Cryorig company.

Attached: D914B9FC-5F44-4CEC-A453-9C94E52CA754.jpg (768x512, 41K)

>taco taco macaco sopa
nice source nerd

doesn't surprise me. they never had something as good as noctua or even be quiet but share the price, noone want that

rip
i blame the 212 evo

Godamm it guess no Cu coolers then

that's a boomer cooler it can't even into am4

fucking spic I can't wait till trump builds the fucking wall

UMA

I think cooler master updated Evo and now provides am4 bracket but wraith prism is almost same in performance.

This
>Cu coolers then
For a fucking reason.
But honestly you could silver plate your own cooler in a washing tub with a car battery spending like 50$ on it.

WHO?
I have literally never heard of Cryorig.

Attached: 1299889405584.jpg (493x387, 20K)

if you're buying a cpu that comes with a wraith prism, 212 evo is quite below your budget don't you think, beats the hell out of the other wraith coolers

They provide AM4 brackets now. I got one attached to the box of my 212.

Actually in my country this old ass 212 evo still costs $50 so it isn't cheap.

Spain media from canarias

Attached: F9EFAD8B-85B6-4557-B5B0-6B18F99C93A1.png (677x453, 29K)

oh whats that? noctua is superior? who knew?

no shock there, bought one of their coolers and it arrived all bent and felt very tacky

*builds a wall between you and the aztecs*

A shame, they had a very solid looking lineup. Now I feel a bit guilty, because I went for a Dark Rock 4 instead.

Got a Cryorig H7 off ebay for 25 bucks, other than having to order the AM4 bracket for $7 it seems like a well made cooler with an interesting design.

I guess nowadays everyone is strapping a $80+ air cooler to even their mid/bottom tier CPUs and noctua and more recently Be Quiet! has that segment locked down tight.

lmao bullshit i have one of there best air coolers and it is better then noctua

I just got a scythe mugen 5 pcgh edition for my r52600, how bad did I fuck up?

I've been hearing about that cooler for nearly a decade. I doubt it's behind anything anymore.

What cooler is that. I have the nh d15s but looking to update cooler.

I own a Cryorig R1 Ultimate and its on par or better then pretty much anything noctua brown shits have

you don't need drivers for a cooler mate.

this

well, that's what happens when you make a decent cooler to match the 212 and then Jack the price up to 50 fucking dollars for no good reason. not to mention the fact that you can't find their shit anywhere most of the time, not even newegg.

i actually love the H7, but cryorig dug their own grave.
they should have put the H7 on Amazon for 30 dollars with prime shipping and their whole fucking company would have been fine, but no, can't have that.

never even heard of them

Using H5 to this day and it's an absolutely brilliant cooler. Easy mounting assuming you don't lose the original screwdriver and great temps for a single fan cooler that coated me like $50.

Reading OP's article, 1 of the original founders went on to make a kickstarter, for a backpack which cools your back while carrying your gaymen laptop with "microturbines", all for the low low cost of 150 yurobux. (I fucking WISH I was making this shit up)
So you can imagine what kind of retard was taking decisions for them.

dumb amerimutts
Your stupid president is a little Jewish bitch.
You will never be European, you renounced your origins. You will die. Heil Hitler. Viva EspaƱa.

>mfw spanish products will always be inferior to superior germanics

Attached: 2399345-a.jpg (350x350, 19K)

Bummer. I have the R1 Universal in OP's pic, works well on my 2700X. Their fans were fucking garbage though, had to replace the slim front fan twice.

Friendship ended with 212 Evo, now Dark Rock 4 is my best friend

shoulda bought noctua, they'd even send you a free bracket if you needed it

I'll contact you next time I want an opinion, faggot.

lol spains a 3rd world shithole. there's nothing good coming out of there

Aai would buy it.

good cause it sure seems like you need it, now enjoy your shitty poverty cooler with no warranty.

Attached: 1420248481181.jpg (152x177, 7K)

Unless you are Japanese or Swiss, chances are my country is much (like a lot) safer than yours, and I will live significantly longer than you.
Sure we are far from the richest amongst Europeans (eastern fags moved the goalpost in our favour, however) but calling us a 3rd world country is far from realistic.

From what I could make out of the article, it looks like company was either breaking even or losing money, and the owners didn't want to invest their own money into the company, so instead, chose to sell all their assets and cash the fuck out.

If the article is correct and they only have 6 people left, they are probably busy liquidating the company before closing up shop.

The 212evo was a bitch to install what were they think of