Get woke

>get woke

Attached: sjwfox.png (497x257, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

git.savannah.gnu.org/git/womb/hacks.git)
gs.statcounter.com/browser-market-share/desktop/worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Firefox is shit and should die

>go dilate

>chrome is the browser engine for android
>safari is the browser engine for iOS
>shittons of morons use fucking mobile garbage and artificially make that fucking shit #1 and #2
>meanwhile firefox is by far the most popular on DESKTOP, the only fucking platform that goddamn matters
No sane person uses Chrome or Safari on desktop. EVERYONE I know, computer savvy or braindead drooling idiot grandma and everyone in between, uses Firefox on desktop. Period.
Get the fuck out of here with your artificially inflated fucking browser lie bullshit. Every single thing with an embedded goddamn web browser to display shit on fucking mobile counts as those AIDS-filled browsers.

Letting the normies gain access to computers was a mistake.

>do nothing for 10 years and lose your technical advantage to fucking IE8
>hmm now would be a good time to break all extensions including firebug and fuck over all your devs and power users

this

its always been low, what is your point?

>>get woke
Use English. Not African.

>firebug
Oh, come on. The new devtools are better than that piece of early 2000s devtools ever were.

What the fuck is Samsung Internet

It's afrikaans, brainlet

The default internet app on a Samsung Android phone

>meanwhile firefox is by far the most popular on DESKTOP, the only fucking platform that goddamn matters
idk man, 10% doesn't seem that popular

Attached: 2019-07-31_23-27.png (660x252, 29K)

we see how being uncooperative on the extension api worked out

I thought FF was like 50% or something. No wonder I've never seen anyone using anything other than Chrome.

>EVERYONE
Firefox is heading straight towards the 5% club on desktop too. Shit, I'm only using it for a few select extensions and the fact that it's more useable than any FOSS alternative I would otherwise use. Mozilla have repeatedly shot themselves in the foot, alienating their user base more and more with each major change.

Attached: firefox_sad.png (1694x787, 106K)

>tfw Mozilla shills now need to go into schizo ramblings about muh artificially inflated market share and dekstop this mobile that

Attached: 1559600075928.jpg (640x640, 97K)

botnet

based

true! safari is better

>that chrome number

Its all so tiresome. Google, amazon, faceberg, a few companies now control the entirety of 99 percent of peoples internet interaction.

What a bright future

This is literally over a decade old news. The fight has long been lost.

>Samsung internet
>3.53%
Many people actually use browser on their tv?

Apparently faggots don't hesitate to trade privacy for convenience

Phones.

well people, unless someone come up with anything better, chromium is the best for desktop internet browsing, this is the future

tru
almost all IT people in my office use FF, but all normalfags use chrome and there's so many of them. It's just a matter of time before firefox dies or worse, it becomes yet another chromium fork.

Wtf am I reading. Firefox is Shit.

I use opera since it's Chrome without botnet.

how is chrome still so bad, when so many people use it?

You type like a raging neckbeard. Please kys.

1. Opera is severely botnet. Search the web for 'opera browser' and 'unsolicited connections'.

2. You meant chromium (which also the basis of chrome), and nothing based on chromium will ever offer the same level of flexibility in regard to privacy and security. Firefox and other gecko-based browsers offer countless options, both in the UI and in about:config, for doing so. Chromium-based browser need to be heavily modified at the source code level and recompiled to offer even one quarter of what gecko does in those regards.

3. Chromium-based browsers will never be as configurable as firefox and gecko-based browsers for similar reasons. Nearly every aspect of how the browser behaves is configurable to a fucking T via about:config, user.js, and userchrome.css. Chromium has nothing on it.

In conclusion, you are retarded, lack the capacity to engage in meaningful analysis or observation, and it would be better for you to completely avoid all electronic devices. Ytml.

Chrome/ium is the new IE. Google is the new microsoft.

absolute state of firetrannies

>BOOHOO HE'S RIGHT BUT I DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT BECAUSE I HATE MYSELF AND I HATE FUCKING CHROME BUT I NOW IDENTIFY MYSELF WITH IT AND I WILL RAGE TO THE END OF THE EARTH TO PROTECT MY WEB OF LIES AND DECEIT
Grow up, children. Either fight your position with common sense and logic or admit you're wrong.

That's some top tier projecting going on there. Can I use you for my presentation tomorrow?

> the most people use the best browser
I am shocked.SHOCKED.

It's better than chrome on Android, also has real ad blocker support

You fucking Chromekids (or fucking Google shills, much more likely) sure are mad when truth is posted about your botnet garbage.

>projecting
Google shill, go back and read what I wrote originally. Can you dispute this? No, don't reply with some fucking dismissive fucking meme. Reply with FACTS and COMMON SENSE and LOGIC. Oh, wait, you can't? THEN ADMIT YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG AND I AM RIGHT AND GET THE LIVING FUCK OUT.

Jesus Christ user you seriously need help.

Liar or delusional. Keep coping.

dilate

Too bad Mozilla keeps fucking up

I use chrome on my desktop, suck my fat dick firecuck.

>Jow Forums hates Firefox
>Jow Forums also hates Google because muh privacy concern
So what browser do you guys actually use? Opera? Brave? UC browser? Some fork of Chrome or Firefox?

Where's the orange box for Chrome, Mr. Jow Forums?

Attached: a_game.jpg (625x747, 63K)

>EVERYONE I know,
so 3 people

I generally do not connect to web sites from my own machine, aside from a few sites I have some special relationship with. I usually fetch web pages from other sites by sending mail to a program (see git.savannah.gnu.org/git/womb/hacks.git) that fetches them, much like wget, and then mails them back to me. Then I look at them using a web browser, unless it is easy to see the text in the HTML page directly. I usually try lynx first, then a graphical browser if the page needs it (using konqueror, which won't fetch from other sites in such a situation).

Opera BTFO

nothing but wget you scrub

>Edge gaining on Firefox
lol fucking state of pozzilla

Hi Richard Stallman

based UC Browser and based Opera

>not browsing the internet in binary

>meanwhile firefox is by far the most popular on DESKTOP
Are you still living in 2010? Chrome passed Firefox years ago and is sitting at 70% ON DESKTOP.
gs.statcounter.com/browser-market-share/desktop/worldwide

Attached: global-web-browser-market-share-economist-2013-08.png (809x548, 112K)

Samsung's Chrome reskin that comes with their phones.

>spyware and proprietary software
yeah, so bright.

Sad to see. I wonder when there will be a better default for Linux users.

edge is good

Chromium Edge, yeah

zoom zoom

Ie?

>wanting to be number 1

I used to use UC because the web player for content would (for some reason) let me break into livjasmin shows. Doesn’t work anymore sadly.

Why the fuck do people actually use Safari. I get why normalfags like chrome but what advantage does Safari have over any browser?

Attached: 30AEDA6ECADF4F3B9717ED55F9516AFD.jpg (500x281, 46K)

>I thought FF was like 50% or something. No wonder I've never seen anyone using anything other than Chrome.

It used to be like 80%
Then the trannies took over and fired Brendan Eich and they went to 10% virtually over night.

You mean i'm a legit minority?
I demand reparations.

dab

Attached: 323634523.png (67x103, 6K)

for ios retards its all they can use

"worldwide"
But no Baidu’s browser on this list. Most popular browser in China.

Google and Apple aren't woke?

Why do Jow Forumstards hate Firefox for "muh SJW" but are absolutely okay with Chromium-based browsers when Google is as SJW as Mozilla? Are they fucking retarded? At least with Firefox you get less botnet by default.

Battery life? I don't know if that's still true, though. On my machine, it almost seems to use more power than Chrome these days...

Chrome and mobile chrome. You have to remember that Jow Forums is made of people and peoples are sexy.

Wireshark

battery life is fantastic on mojave. But I use opera because it has battery saving tech and it uses about the same as safari and has all of chrome's extensions

>It's even worse on desktop
When will Google be blown to shreds by anti-trust? If there's going to be a browser monopoly I'd prefer it to not be run by the (((don't be evil))) guys.

Attached: 1559333235878.png (188x196, 31K)

This. Google is much worse.
They seem to forget what they are doing in their sites, YouTube for example. They are the peak of corporate libtard propaganda.

They're not exactly bright. I bet everyone in this thread forgot about the Anna Lytical threads from like a month or two ago.

Literally no one outside of this shitty board gives a shit about that. Firefox just went to shit and Chrome is just smoother and works with everything and Google pushed it agressively. Mozilla started improving their browser too late.

Microsft Edge Dev

>t. pkrc

>bragging about knowing 5 people

because it's on iphones dipshit

poorfag with no rich friends confirmed

>Nearly every aspect of how the browser behaves is configurable to a fucking T via about:config, user.js, and userchrome.css.
And nearly all of that will be reverted back by foxtrannies who will say it’s just part of a “study” or something. Or they’ll add yet more privacy-invading “features” to keep track of with updates.

Ungoogled-chromium
Icecat
Brave/Dissenter
These are your choices

>anti-trust
lamo that's never happening. both parties take mondo donations from silicon valley.

stop overusing the term "dilate", tranny. We know if gets under your skin but we also know that you're usually on the "woke" side.