You guys dont actually remove charging cables and audio cables by pulling on the cord right?

you guys dont actually remove charging cables and audio cables by pulling on the cord right?
my brother has gone through 13 cables this year alone because he has a habbit of pulling on the cord instead of the small piece of plastic casing designed to pull from

Attached: This-Easy-Hack-Can-Double-Your-Phone-Charge-in-Just-5-Minutes_298845449_MosayMay-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 62K)

i use /csg/ magnetic cables
it just werks

No, I'm not retarded. A thread died for this blog post about your retarded brother

I quite literally just pull the phone until the cable remove itself. Never had to change the cord.

how to avoid retards asking to borrow chargers

>I quite literally just pull the phone until the cable remove itself

what secures the cord you fucking retard.

>charging cables
Don't use any
>audio cables
It literally falls out by itself. Samsung quality.

No, but I think that manufacturers should probably do what they did with phone chargers in the old days and add proper strain relief or make the block bigger so people with fat fingers don't continue to pull on the cable.

Retards gonna retard, you can only try and work around them.

You can't.
Just don't share.

>supporting retards and not exploiting them

my phone is like OP's mum so I just pick up the phone because the cable is dangling around inside anyway

I pull on the cables all the time
I guess apple just has crap quality

I pull my cables all the time and have never had issues. If you don't have shit cables they should hold up well.

I magnetically pull the electrons until the force is strong enough to detach the cord

the lightning cable is notoriously a fragile piece of dogshit

And its profi-
I mean beautiful

>not removing your cables telekinetically

whats it like living in the past, boomers

>charging cables
It's 2019 you fucking luddite

>audio cables
3.5mm cables are dirt cheap and expendable (my headphones have a replaceable cable)

Attached: doggo.gif (262x233, 817K)

>BRO BRO DUDE STOP
>BRO YOURE USING IT WRONG BRO
>APPLE DEFINATELY SHOULDN'TVE INCLUDED THE BASIC FEATURE THAT ALL OTHER CABLES HAVE TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING

I use startech cables and thus don't have this issue.

>Year of the Lord 2020-1
>He doesn't use wireless charging or magnetic breakaway cables

Fucking zoomers

The other end and what is it connected to dumbass

I remove it by the plastic bit and it still breaks after about 4 months of use. In fact that's true of all my cables regardless of how I treat them. Hell, I have to get a new keyboard cable every year despite it staying motionless on my desk.

All my cables last as long as my phones. Years, including the iPhone one that is about 10 months old.

You’re all just fucking retards.

What cables are you even using? Which manufacturer creates these? Cables are a weird profit margin for some companies, so they intentionally create design flaws.

I have budget android phones, Samsung and LG. And one iPhone.

I bought a few OE cables and leave them on my carpet 100% of the time plugged in to the wall, none have had any issues
Also have a couple of braided cables stuffed in my center console, but it sees so little use it's impossible to tell if it's going to fall apart with use or not. So far it hasn't broken without use, so that's a positive

Pulling on the cord should be fine for any decent cable. Apple cables break so fucking easy because Greenpeace lobbied Apple to remove PVC (vinyl) from their cables during 2009, the thing that makes it so they don't break so god damn fucking easily, thereby indirectly creating more waste by forcing people buy a new cable every 14 minutes.

I fcuking hate Greenpeace so goddamn much

Stock Samsung cable I was using died within two weeks for me. I have no idea how, as I only charge my phone at my desk. Might have bent at an odd angle. You'd think cable design would have advanced to the point where that wouldn't matter though.

all my cables have a spring like in the picture but mine are from the plastic part of the connector. my cables are still perfect

Attached: spring-cable.jpg (600x512, 31K)

I yank the cord and all my cords are fine.

what fucking port is that loose?

I'm not a dumb cunt with an iphone so my cables don't self destruct so i have to buy more proprietary shit all the time.
My Oneplus 3 red cable that dash charges my phone is still perfect, no fraying edges or really any wear, it looks near new.
It's nice when you buy quality stuff instead of shit.

>you're unplugging it wrong bro

High speed charging magsafe when ? Fuck usb c.

You buy chink shit and are under the impression that you are getting quality? That’s some funny shit man

braided nylon
problem solved

Attached: 711M+7o0RTL._SL1479_.jpg (1479x1155, 129K)

It's better shit than what apple's shitting out.

>Implying iphones aren't all either chinkshit or poo-in-loo shit now

This. Imagine not using braided cables in this day and age, it's not like they're expensive anyway

Didn't last more then 6 months for me. I bought I'm using cable bites now.

Attached: DaUAoCXV4AYThhT.jpg (1200x1200, 133K)

Which one? Why not re-create it?

Careful some cheap ones are garbage too.

tfw had to come back to cables after dock.

Attached: Magnetic-Charging-Dock-for-Xperia-Z3-Z3-Compact-Cellphone-Charging-Station-With-USB-Cable-for-Sony.j (500x500, 32K)

there's two tried-and-true methods for avoiding frayed cable ends, and that's not one of them

Attached: a.jpg (1258x567, 117K)

Unless you're a little girl child, you can't possible hold onto that little grain of rice in order to pull it out.

Yourbrother is stupid, he will learn if we need to pay for his stupidity. Or not.
Whatever, nobody cares about you and your brother.

I threw away a nest of USB cables a year or two ago, literally a 13gal trash bag full of just micro usb and such.

None were broken.

how the fuck

I remove every than before chargeing

>cable bites
if anyone still wonders why apple products are complete dogshit, its so other companies can 'solve' their dogshit problems with $10 pieces of fucking silicon

i still have the charging cable that came with my first smartphone in 2009 and the little tabs that hold the cable in a micro-usb slot have worn down and no longer work but the cable itself isn't damaged and it still works. apple has to specifically go out of their way to design cables that fray, its unreasonable to come to any other conclusion

I just clamp down the device, go to the opposite end of the cable and give it a good yank. Do increase difficulty have the device at a 90° angle towards you.

I have a Moto G3 and have been using the same charging cable with it for years. I often pull it out by the cord. Stop buying shit cables.

and not only that but they do regular updates on their software that make noname cables stop working by failed handshake