When did you burn out and just come back to gnome

See title.

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1838x913, 113K)

When I got a job and had to actually code, instead of just setting up an ever changing environment with the latest meme

When I grew out of KDE

you must mean kde

using ubuntu 19.04 learning web dev, this summer way more productive didn't have any problems. all the linux goodness, with none of the drawbacks. I haven't played a single game since I am on ubuntu, only learning and shitposting.

I never left

never did, in fact i burned out of gnome and left

Im still on ubuntu MATE

Forced myself to use fedora gnome for 2 weeks to see what's the deal, and turns out the memes are true, from it being a laggy piece of shit to the devs being retarded mactards
Its a horrible experience, probably one of the many reasons why linux desktop is still years behind considering the face of it is a stuttering mess

>GNOME 3
Babby’s first DE.
>XFCE
No bullshit, easy to use, lightweight DE.
>MATE
Actively developed fork of GNOME 2 with gtk3. Also lightweight.
>KDE
Extensive modern desktop environment with a suite of quality qt applications.

So basically the holy trinity of good DEs vs the worst piece of shit ever made in the last 10 years of GNU/Linux history

I'd use Gnome if it didn't leak memory like crazy (yes, even the latest version does) and break every single fucking essential extension when it updated.

>DE
literally why

Because people like to have desktops that are actually functional.

>quality qt applications.
>quality

I use the DE for mice.

when i couldnt delete stuff from the start menu

>What is Krita?
>What is Kdenlive?

I've literally never used anything outside of bspwm, using proper environments scares me and I'm too comfy with my tiling bspwm configs

i didn't
t. using stumpwm

When i couldnt get packettracer to work in kde but i could get it to work in gnome. I havent tried gns3 or virl in kde but i know gns3 works in gnome. If any user knows how to fix this pls help id rather only use a VM for boson.

>KDE
>quality

I never started using GNOME

My hate for these faggots increases with each passing day. I'm never coming back.

Good joke, footfag

GNOME doesn't crash unlike KDE or Cinnamon.
Deepin feels a bit clunky but it's ok.

>other DEs
not relevant

+doesn't crash like kde
+doesn't have buggy artifacts like kde
+has software with few options that I actually care and not gorillions of menus
-animations are resource taxing
other DEs are not even considerable, outdated looking, outdated functionality.
Like how Xfce doesn't have recursive search on its file manager, or search in the application menu, or good looking and unified network interface.
Is all there is to it, free software is shit you have to accept that and take the only project that has more people, Fedora and gnome

kde applications are actually bretty gud, particularly when you compare them to the sorts of nautilus.
It's just the desktop that feels wonky