How does Jow Forums feel about hyperscroll wheels?

How does Jow Forums feel about hyperscroll wheels?

Attached: jKjs_rFDiDJI15YNkd8IdEh0pZHMGnlVhmzTdlgGCRE.webm (960x540, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do they do? Sounds cool

They hyperscroll

I miss mine.

Oh cool. How do i get one?

by buying a mouse that has a hyperscroll wheel

Sweet, thanks

I like them. They are very useful if you want to get to the bottom of the page fast or for modern infinite scroll pages.

Could hold down page down or end.

Or use middle click scroll like an intelligent person.

That isn't always ideal though. I like exclusively using my mouse for scrolling. Also if there's a really big page and I want to scroll down to a certain part, it's much simpler than clicking a tiny bar on the right.

Or actually try it before posting about something you've never used.

never used one, but i can guess its better than what ever zowie uses, I do not miss using zowie since i got a g703...

god bless logitech and boobs

some sites have page end is disabled

Good for kz and bhop but not much else

I broke the ratchet on mine and now and it's permanent hyperscroll. It didn't even have this feature.

Is this the same as infinite scroll?

I've been using it for a few years, and now I feel like I couldn't live without it.

It's a shame they only make like one free scroll mouse that isn't wireless or some horrific gamer meme.

and it's a shitty gimped hyperscroll.

What's wrong with wireless?

When I've tried a wireless mouse, it didn't seem as closely connected to the system as a wired mouse.

There was sometimes a minuscule pause before the mouse would react if I hadn't touched it for a while, and this was very disconcerting to me.

banned in cs servers so I wouldn't buy one.

Attached: 1564362356362.jpg (295x295, 24K)

uhh my G9x from 2009 has this...
they really need to put that model back into production. i'm paranoid as fuck it's going to die one day.

Attached: g9x_and_mx518.jpg (1600x1053, 457K)

well that sounds really easy to get around, but if you weren't a pleb you would just do shift+g because you use Vimium

They are incredibly shit. I had to return pic related because of this useless "feature" which you cannot turn off

Attached: c05516485_1750x1285.jpg (1750x1285, 576K)

Then it was a shit wireless mouse.

All the new ones with top sensors are just as good as wired. Most gamer pros use the G Pro Wireless.

what's so special about it?
I remember Totalbiscuit used to use one of them.

one of these*

youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM

i really really like it. i got a Model O and im definitely going to miss the hyperscroll from the G502

>Then it was a shit wireless mouse.

That's certainly possible. The ones I tried were the M705, both the old one and the 2018 revision.

Home and end are faster technically

You need one thats hybrid like the performance mx.
The the free spin is amazing, but its not something you always want on. When you move your mouse it will scroll the page or fuck up your movie by jumping ahead and bakcwards, in mpv eof causes the entire thing to close out.

Someone recommend me a good bluetooth keyboard. The dinovo edge has connection issues and Im sick of its bullshit.

>i got a Model O and im definitely going to miss the hyperscroll from the G502
The fuck is stopping you from keeping both? The G502 is objectively better for productivity and web browsing.

This.

Same here. Bought 4 G700 and 20 new shells for them on aliexpress, for my entry life lol.

Is this same thing as that mouse with two scroll wheels (someone has that picture?) which let's you scroll twice as fast?

what the fuck are you talking about, you retard? only logitech mice have hyperscroll

If you don't have hyperscroll on your mouse you honestly have an inferior mouse. I can't believe there are people on Jow Forums who don't have one, what the hell happened to this place.

Attached: master race.jpg (2284x4907, 458K)

>Logitech

enjoy your double clicking after 2 months of light/moderate use

i have one and its useless

>had it for 4 years without any problem

enjoy slowly scrolling trough the internet lol :^)

Intelligent people would have installed extensions that would allow them to use vim bindings and just shift+g to the bottom.

>had it for 4 years without any problem

Probably never used the left or right click buttons.

Literally thousands of hours in CS and Fortnite :^) Stay mad kid lol

it's an absolute necessity - i'm a radiologist and it's the only way to scroll through CT scans quickly because our software is dogshit

I'm like 9 months into my G403 and no problems yet. Mind you I mapped a side button to middle click function because I heard the middle click button stuffs up the most.

My Steelseries Rival 700 had fucked up middle clicks after like 6 months. Never buying Steelshit again.

You have a gamur mouse inside a clinic?

My Steelseries Sensei 310 scrolled up and down out of the box. It's crazy to think of the absurd lengths they went to to make it the best mouse possible, it's made it out of fiber reinforced plastic and the side grips are silicon, but then they ruin the entire thing with a scrollwheel from aliexpress

Dude the m705 lasted TWO YEARS on a battery charge and they even advertised 3, that mouse made so many compromises you should not consider it representative of anything but power efficiency

Attached: LFrp5aH.jpg (1200x2509, 332K)

was this made in 2007?

seconded, I actually bought a g502 Hero wireless even though I abhor the mouse for anything else just because it's so good as a content/editing mouse.

Same but g900

>implying a better mice has been make for advance gamers ever since

It's crying about muh sensors so by it's own criteria all the mouses in the pictures are inferior to newer mouses on the market with better sensors.

-Finalmouse UL (any series, air58 is good barring the shitty zoomer marketing)
-Glorious Model O
-Zowie S series
-Razer Viper
-Logitech G Pro Wireless

also the g400 is dogshit, the shape doesn't hold up at all, stuff your nostalgia

>-Finalmouse UL (any series, air58 is good barring the shitty zoomer marketing)
Finalmouse is by far the most jewish mouse in the market. I suggest you look further into the recent controversy.

>0.1 second video
Get that hot garbage fake wannabe jpeg out of here. Thread disregarded.

How accurate is this one?

Attached: 1536614247074.png (2816x3368, 2.65M)

It's great in vidya as a hardware autofire cheat. Just bind "fire" to scroll up and get spinning.

If picrel had infinite scroll that would be the perfect mouse.

Attached: 6092642_sd.jpg (1335x1256, 90K)

i actually got the Model O for its weight because I have wrist RSI. it's not for gayman.
it's a shame but my health is more important than a comfy scroll wheel

So? That's still not a reason to get rid of the G502. It's always a good idea to have one mouse for gaming, another for productivity.

who gives a shit about them being a bunch of Supreme-tier jews? The mouse itself is fantastic and is still one of the best on the market.

It's okay, I disagree with the Gladius being "God Tier," asus has never made a good mouse. Also if you're including the fk2 you should just put fk because there are other sizes that will fit peoples' hands better. In addition, there's literally no reason to buy the G Pro over the g203. Comparable sensor, literal exact same shell, and 30$ cheaper. Also the g502 is only good as an editing mouse.

Also I'd get rid of the entire "meme tier" thing altogether because no one ever *actually* recommends these mice outside the Deathadder, and the Deathadder still actually has merit.

Also there's a new Logitech mx518 that has their new Hero 3 sensor so it's actually good again if you like that kind of shape. Personally I don't, though.

my point is that both are "for productivity". i'm aiming to replace the G502 with the Model O.
i'm not going to throw the 502 away or anything, but if the Model O does help with my RSI it's likely i won't be using the 502 anymore.
i don't play games.

Have one on my work mouse. I like it.
Well, used to anyway. Colleague of mine ruined it by throwing it off the table with a football. Now there's lots of friction and it doesn't scroll well anymore.
It's my own fault though. I brought the ball and threw it first.
WD40 helped a little.

Why doesn't the 703 or gpro have one? weight?

>G502 good
>MX518 bad
yikes

why not just use page down or end?

What does a hyperscroll wheel do

ramped hyperscroll is the best shit ever. when slow it's clicky when fast it's smooth

Attached: .jpg (640x480, 19K)

they were good back during thr g9x days. now they suck. the wheel has a retarded amount of play now and middle click especially feels like shit on them. I wish side to side buttons on scroll wheels were more prevalent rather than hyperscroll, it's more useful and can be bound to more things. if you like myperscroll just get an MS mouse that has smooth-scroll, it has a similar effect and feel for web pages and it's a lot lighter in terms of it's action. higher-tier MS mobile mice are actually good as fuck, espcially ones with the blu-track tech that lets you use the mouse on basically any surface.

why? you can't exploit hyperscroll in any way you couldn't just do with macros or auto-activators. even then in CS you can only use them for crutch things you should just learn on your own, it makes you bad in the end.

>what's so special about it?
it's a proper fingertip mouse. there are very few models that people who are totally about fingertip can use, since they have to be shorter than 110mm to prevent blocking from your own palm when you do fingertip pull-down. g9x was the original, but it's been out of production for ages. the next best thing after that was the storm spawn and xornet, great mice, but those went out of production as well. there are a few other mice you can choose from (I've collected about all of them), but they have compromises. laptop specific mice are used sometimes just because they are smaller but the shape should really be more wedge/puck shaped like the g9x. this is why these mice can go for hundreds on ebay even though objectively they have old not so great sensors. the market is small but captive and has been totally ignored by mouse makers for years. I bought so many so I wouldn't be totally fucked when one died because I couldn't buy another. currently my favorite is the xornet 2, such an amazing mouse. I have one and I've considered shelling out over $100 for a backup, that's how desperate I am. but I just have an old spawn instead (same shape).

Attached: mouse shape.jpg (1462x600, 246K)

hyperscroll mice are also inherently heavy. heavy=bad for competative gaming which is why there are autistic people who mod mice down to the most bare usable components. there are gaming mice down to

did that guy purposefully get a handlet mouse? fucking hell that shit could fit a fetus' mouth

that's the small zowie series. but you have to remeber it's still palm-focused. with fingertip grip it's not about palm size but the space created when you put your fingertips together. that's why fingertip mice are "small" but actually wider than most mice, because with fingertip a lot of control comes from the thumb and pinky, and this makes it easier. on mice like the g9 with large shell and the xornet there is actually a pinky rest and thumb flare. on mice that don't consider this if you fingertip hard plastic edges bite into the sides of you hand. I returned several fingertip candidate mice for this reason that were otherwise good.

Attached: 1512298746832.gif (500x385, 136K)

Dumb.

Disassemble your normal $5 logitech mouse, remove the little plastic piece that makes the wheel click when it turns, put it back together, BOOM, you now have s u p e r s c r o l l

meant for

No use for me, found it annoying as my previous mouse had no middle click, instead pressing the wheel was the hyper scroll toggle which is fucking stupid.

>extensions that would allow them to use vim bindings and just shift+g to the bottom
OR... WAIT, WAIT
OR JUST PRESS ONE FUCKING "HOME" BUTTON

And if the school wheel didn't break after a month. I really wanted to keep using it because of aa battery but it kept breaking on me, I returned 3 of them. I got a G703 now and it's working well but I need to connect the cable to charge which is a pain.

>most mice with hyperscroll cost more than regular mice
>can easily turn a regular scroll wheel into a hyperscroll wheel
unbased jews removing shit from a product and still charging more for it

the MX518 has the new hero sensor you turbo nigger.

Wireless mice have a sleep mode to conserve battery life when not in use. I’m sure it varies but any I’ve used would sleep after about 5 min so when you move it again there’s a delay while it wakes up

Part of the appeal of a hyper wheel is being able to change between regular and hyper at the click of a button. Also, DIY rubber wheels don't feel anywhere near as smooth or powerful as a proper metal wheel.

This

are the the free spinning type like in logitec mice? i tried one out in a store and it felt awesome

they probably fuck up your bhopping more than helping it tho?

Attached: 6323131_p0.png (300x300, 45K)

>lift the mouse up
>starts autoscrolling the page

nah ill pass

There's literally a button you can turn it off.

>bro check out this cool feature that only superior mouses have
>autoscrolling from a simple movement? no problem bro just turn it off lol

How does it feel to be poor AND retarded?

how do you think I know about the autoscrolling issue, dumb fuck

only idiots who smoke indoors or are incredibily filthy have this issue. like cat and dog owners. filthy motherfuckers you people are
you click issue is fixed by oiling the switches, you dumb negros

Probably just watched some youtube review. Sorry idiot, you lost.

Great for browsing vertical scrolling websites like 4chang. Just unlock the hyperscroll and scroll away with no effort even in super long threads.