Don't mind me, I'm just chilling here on my Desktop-PC with Windows 8.1 Pro installed...

Don't mind me, I'm just chilling here on my Desktop-PC with Windows 8.1 Pro installed, I also took the time to install classic shell (about 10 seconds) it's a very useful and lightweight software. This will last all the way to 2023. Pretty sweet considering it outperforms Windows 7 and 10.

Attached: Namnlös.png (1920x1080, 3.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

send.firefox.com/download/24dca3f77321b2fd/#ZtkqUuR4fXD3tOtCWD9bAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Epic
>Discord
>swedish
nej helvette

Enjoy it.

based 8.1 user. currently considering downgrading from shit 10

thanks for sharing, but solidworks 2019 doesn't support 8.1, and it's literally the only thing i use windows for these days

>installs two Chink/Tencent botnets and CIA/Google botnet on top of the NSA/Microsoft botnet
Brilliant, or retarded. I can't tell.

Just use ltsc, fag

no. I used 8.1 before and that was the comfiest windows experience ever

Is that wallpaper higher resolution?
Post it.

Don't mind me, I'm just chilling here on my MacBook with Mojave installed, I also took the time to install Opera (about 10 seconds) it's a very useful and lightweight browser. This will last all the way to 2023. Pretty sweet considering it outperforms Windows in every respect.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-01 at 13.14.13.jpg (2880x1800, 2.01M)

Everything was so good until you mentioned Opera

sir, no..sir

Opera is 'chrome' with battery saver and is wayyyyy more lightweight than chrome. Chrome rapes my battery, gets a big dildo thats way too big for the rectum but forces it in there anyway.

Safari is great for battery, but it's just not as good as chrome, so i have the best of both worlds, i can have my extensions that i love (including Jow Forums x) and my amazon smile, and safari's battery life.

oh and webm...thats one of the big reasons i moved away from safari

*inconsistency intensifies*

>Opera is 'chrome' with battery saver and is wayyyyy more lightweight than chrome. Chrome rapes my battery, gets a big dildo thats way too big for the rectum but forces it in there anyway.

proof and i'll change to opera right now, like how is this true while you have two botnets in one browser?!

finally jumped ship and moved to linux. running manjaro atm, the transition has actually been pretty smooth, using the terminal to download stuff is pretty neat and already have everything I had running on wangblows up and running or have an alternative that works just as good. kinda wish i did this earlier desu

8.1 is aka - tablet os

linux is shit for most things
is Windows or Mac

this poor english reeks of pajeet

Attached: 1564586851224.png (825x661, 477K)

time will teach you

Don't mind me, I'm just chilling here on my iPad with iPadOS installed, I also took the time to install Firefox (about 10 seconds) it's a very useful and lightweight browser. This will last all the way to 2023. Pretty sweet considering it outperforms Chromebooks in every respect.

Attached: dims.jpg (1800x1200, 238K)

>Swedish
>Epic
>some black dude
Pottery.

now disable DWM

>League of Legends
You're no different from the underage iToddlers that browse this board

it honestly is. im happy i don't care if you install or not, im just going to continue to be smug about it.

Thank you, I am honoured to receive your scorn

Don't mind me, I'm just chilling here on my Lenovo Thinkpad Z61t with Windows Vista Pro installed, I also took zero time to install any other UI addons because its perfect as is. This will last all the way to the end of this laptops physical existence. Pretty sweet considering it outperforms Windows 7 and 10, at least on this hardware.

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x800, 1.75M)

good. now start looking into arch linux and the arch linux wiki. you are going to get tired with manjaro some day.

Can you use firefox extensions on iPad?

Not yet. It does have tracking protection though

It's owned by the chinks, and it's a joke privacy wise.
Fuck off opera shill

t. danskjävel

I'm not shilling Opera, if anything I'm shilling MacBooks.

I also use cyberghost which is owned by the jews.

I also use an intel CPU.

I also live in Britain

I also live on Earth

Don't mind I'm just chilling on my ultrabook with Windows 10 LTSC 2019 installed, I also took time to install startisback++ (about 5 seconds) it's very useful and lightweight software. This will last all the way to 2028. Pretty sweet considering it is better than Windows 7 and 8.

Attached: ltsc.png (2560x1440, 767K)

Oh wow, the wallpaper from the earlier betas , nice.

based

no need to "upgrade" to win10

don't mind me i'm just chilling

Attached: h1tLKCvpTs.png (1366x768, 1.52M)

May I have some of those profile pictures, please?

Attached: 1560327037032.jpg (1080x1042, 129K)

>the wallpaper from the earlier betas
that's a wallpaper from windows xp

Attached: 2019-08-02-030348_869x940_scrot.png (869x940, 644K)

>sweden
>yes

Sure, user.

send.firefox.com/download/24dca3f77321b2fd/#ZtkqUuR4fXD3tOtCWD9bAA

>he doesn't use Safari

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 1.46.12 PM.png (1557x1219, 493K)

enjoy ur ransomware and blue screens

Fuck you user. I've seen you around the last couple of days and every single picture you post is a constant reminder of how fucking beautiful Vista looked.
It really makes me want to get into UxTheme Patcher again and apply a Windows Vista theme to my Windows 10.

Based.

I used Windows 8.1 for months before switching to LSTC.
Looking back, it had the worst parts of 10 but none of the improvements (besides bugfixes over 7).
I'd rather use LSTC than 8.1, but hey you're supported for 4 more years.

Don't mind me, I'm just chilling here on my Desktop-PC with KDE neon installed, I didn't have to install shareware to change the start menu because it's already perfect. This will last all the way to April 2023. Pretty sweet considering it outperforms Windows.

Attached: clean desktop.jpg (2560x1440, 857K)

>SCREEN TEARING INTENSIFIES

Don't mind me, I'm just chilling here on my IBM compatible PC with Fedora installed, I also took the time to install Firefox (came pre-installed) it's a very useful and lightweight browser. This will last all the way to 2023. Pretty sweet considering it outperforms Windows in every respect.

>Windows Vista theme to my Windows 10.

LMAO

Get REKT when the next update fucks your system.

outperforms Windows 7 = 2fps difference

I feel you. When software like Rhino or AutoCAD can't longer run on Windows 8.1 I'll be switching to OSX.

ah, so youre the kind of person who clicks on those "download minecraft free now!" banner ads on clickbait sites that target dumb children?

>8.1 nostalgia is now a thing
Fucking zoomers. I guess it's not as bas as (un)ironic Vistashit nostalgia though.

>no directx 12 support

Have fun gaymen nigger

unfortunately, solidworks is windows-only, so no hackintoshing either

who said anything about nostalgia?

ever since people started talking about vista in that 2007 nostalgia thread ive been seeing a lot of vista posts
so ive been posting a lot more as a retard who still uses vista in 2019
its very... cohesive? it all feels like it was made to work together
even windows 7 on some levels does not feel like all the UI was designed to work together
the older aero design used for vista is a lot more comfy

also yeah, nostalgia
using new moon my browser has those glossy, embossed aero buttons, the slightly blue instead of white, rounded corners, etc
i cant go back to metro flat UI, it just doesnt feel right to use

also dreamscenes coming standard is nice, sometimes i swap my wallpaper with a video of some ferns in a sunset swaying in the breeze, looking at it relaxes me

give it back, tyrone.

Attached: 1555165682902.png (515x308, 318K)

With that many people trying to take a piece, any action taken against you would get tied up in a rights case for so long that you'd die of natural causes before they could even get the false-flag planned.

>meme wallpaper
>discord
>google chrome
>16:9 aspect but taskbar along the bottom
yikes

Attached: depositphotos_107039768-stock-photo-grandma-and-computer.jpg (1023x682, 52K)

just the complementary fedora and were good to go!

Based. I used 8.1 for 5 years but new hardware doesn't support it sadly. I want to go back!

>been stuck with Windows 8.1 core for the past 4 years on my Desktop
>didn't realize it until a week ago
>spend that week whilst turning my quarters inside out to try and get pro
>i get it installed at one point but find out that it's now a blacklisted key
>uninstall and go back to core
do i just bite the bullet and get two retail copies of Pro for 100$?

less than 75 unread is ok

It'll come around in 2021, so I don't really have anything to worry about, dumb fren.