I am refusing to believe that we are living in an age where humans accept bad technology and spyware...

I am refusing to believe that we are living in an age where humans accept bad technology and spyware. I feel like I am genuinely FUCKING going insane, because nobody around me has a problem with it, and those who do only express their concerns, not fight for change. Future generations are going to grow up and already are growing up with their every conversation as long as their phone has battery, recorded. I might be a dumb zoomer but i grew up with windows ME and had XP until 2014, i experienced a lot of the software, games and internet culture you guys hold dearly. Anyway, i may have been in the last generation of people who went through their education without being RECKLESSLY spied on by the companies who provided the tools. Just think. Microsoft and google, windows 10 and chrome on every computer at schools and educational institution. AI is collecting all this data now, and will later process it to 99% predict how each student will live their life, and their will can be bent by technological influence, or their weaknesses exploited.
My country rolled out a health cloud where all your health information is shared between doctors, the same health clouds that in japan leaked a list of HIV havers, and the same clouds which insurance companies have their eyes on with their wallets open to collect this data. I am 20, i could opt out of this using ID and continue to keep info to my doctor alone. My mum went to optout my sister, who is 16. The system tells her she can opt out bc she's an adult but my sister is over 14 she has to do it herself. Mum prompts my sister to opt out because she has a medical issue we prefer to keep private for her sake - the system tells her she has to be 18 to opt out.
The opt out period is over. My sister's medical info was forced onto the botnet, and she now gets ads about 'solutions' for her medical condition when she accidentally opens bing.
This is the fucking society we are heading for fellas. How the fuck do we make a stand.

Attached: 1545233115088.jpg (2824x2721, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

appleinsider.com/articles/19/06/30/editorial-no-bill-gates-windows-was-not-iphones-natural-nemesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Children are being born into the botnet.
If that isn't some fucking matrix dystopia shit, i don't know what is.

based schizo boomer zoomer

>I might be a zoomer
stopped reading right there

>old internet good
>now everything is data harvesting
C.P.I.T.A.L

Attached: hjkgjk.gif (480x327, 1.46M)

So what do YOU do to fight back?
Because it sounds like you are just another edgy teen feeling smart for ranting about it.

It's simple, don't tell me about hypothetical scenarios, show me paper proofs of incidents and exactly how you or I can prevent them.

I'm not schizo cunt
Google and facebook are recording conversations
Governments are forcing people to upload their medical information to their servers
Windows and chrome track every event that would get into an event log in these softwares. Its fucking happening
You didn't read the 'but'
I may be [thing] but [justification]
I grew up with the tech that you guys remember best
windows 9x and XP software
Pre-normie internet, the golden age of youtube and flash
I was tinkering computers with my dad and playing quake/doom/halflife before i learnt to read.
Not your typical zoomer, poor families are usually a tech decade behind

>So what do YOU do to fight back?
do your own privet hosting and hope its working

>Chads and Stacies carry around they’re little bitch phones with their bitch instagram and bitch Snapchat
>half of them probably don’t know what a volt is
Fuck this generation, full of little shits who only care about their social media, I may be in zoom zoom generation aswell but at least I know how to fucking write code

Attached: B8FDCA00-2A85-4678-9DDF-AC8D6FA8187B.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

>How can we make a stand.
We don't. We already lost. Take the black pill lean back and watch it burn.

tldr

I defend myself through the ass
I advocate for free software
Got many of my good friends using alternative searchengines, IM platforms
Even got one into gnufaggery but he was already a linux user before
I host people's websites for work, and i advise my clients against using google analytics for their sites when they clearly don't need it. Demonstrate the privacy implications they are putting their customers under if they do so, don't lose much business over it and reduce the amount of botnet sites out there
One of my life goals is to create a competent browser that is spyware free, not sure how achieveable but smaller projects do exist, i wouldn't die happy if i didn't try.
Probably doing more than you cunt

shit's fucked

>This
It actually infuriates me, but at the end of the day you can't help them.

lmao
Another worthless clueless manbaby schizo
Existence is botnet, so just hang yourself now

idiot

what's wrong with his approach

8 ch /cyber/? Is that you?
I haven't been there for a good year or two need to go back why am i on cuckchan anyway
Fellow ausfag welcome
The theory of most people on the internet only knowing facebook/twitter/snapchat etc is really daunting
We are heading towards full on centralization of the net.
Won't be surprised if companies start setting up "basics" web packages where you pay a small fee to use an internet which only consists of the big social media giants and google + googlecache, and that being enough for most people.
Hold me tight, it's only getting darker man
We are the proles.
Those who run this joke are the party.
Schizo implies i am seeing things which are not real. My sister's private medical info was forcefully placed onto a cloud, and she had no choice. Are you saying she had a choice?? Because governements can't do anything wrong now, can they? Shut the fuck up

>health cloud where all your health information is shared between doctors
There had better be access controls for that.

Its just normies. There was a time when most wireless networks had almost no protection and nobody gave a shit. Hackers could read messages from paging networks, and even connect to police databases,which used protocols such as md4800 and mobitex, and read personal info.

Cool copypasta. I'm saving it.
Also F for OP's sanity.

you're pretty based user
I'm also concerned about it but I have to admit I don't do much about it, I make an effort to use FOSS software and non-botnet services whenever I can but sometimes I just don't care enough
it's pointless, I think you're having a hard time to accept that 99% of humans are fucking stupid idiots but I already did, just take a look at Stallman, he is way smarter and more dedicated to his ethical fight than I could ever hope to be, and yet most people just mock him and even some technical people think he's exaggerating the problem or that he's a lunatic, and they happily continue using their faggy macOS and jerk off to the cloud and Google and Amazon and so on
you have to realize that this situation is fucking hopeless, you can't outfight the braindead majority, sometimes you just have to sit back and enjoy the show

honk honk

Seriously though man, my energy for the internet is dead. I remember as a kid i would crawl the internet entering random url's, searching to the back end of google (when it was just a search engine), and clicking those totally rad random hyperlinks you found on youtube
Now i just stick to the sites i know out of habit
I miss the days of exploration.
There just isn't that much new to discover these days. Its all been seen before or its on the centralized net.
:(

OP, if it makes you feel any better, your post inspired me to take the leap and ditch a bunch of proprietary botnet software (like spotify) and use FOSS. I should've never traded my freedom for convenience.

>20 years ago
>"Never ever put your personal information online, user"

>mfw current year

Dude the solution is pretty obvious. Just don't use the shit. I have a small old ThinkPad that I use to brows Chans every so often, and to look up a few recipes, or whatever else I need for what I am doing Irl. You don't need a smartphone. Read some Ted Kaczynski and stop preaching to the choir, most of us already are aware of everything you said, you just have to decide if you are willing to trade your freedom and information for comfort and entertainment.

Attached: privacy-youtube.jpg (1436x674, 218K)

this is why we haven't met aliens yet. we are becoming too intelligent for our own good and are bound to wipe ourselves out over this shit

Boomers like you are the problem. Killing yourself is the cure.

>How the fuck do we make a stand.
By posting this on an Anime website of course.

retard

>The opt out period is over. My sister's medical info was forced onto the botnet, and she now gets ads about 'solutions' for her medical condition when she accidentally opens bing.
>This is the fucking society we are heading for fellas. How the fuck do we make a stand.
Fucking hell.

yes its hypocritical of yougle but you never had to comply with this request. i did not put my real name and i dun have to.

this really bothers me. I have a painful ear condition that is irreversible and the only solution is to forget you have it. then on every social media site somehow motherfuckers are giving me ads for hearing aids (which is the opposite of what I need) and there's no way to just delete all that shit from whatever profile or watchlist they have me on.

Are you Austrian?

>on every social media site somehow motherfuckers are giving me ads for hearing aids
So block them you retard

reminder that most people are sheep

protip: if you have given your phone numbers to your friends and family and they have saved it to their phones then RIP to you and your privacy. Especially if they use botnet apps like google and facebook. Which means rip to all of us.

microsoft lowered the bar 'the dark ages of tech'. re: apple article responding to gates saying that microsoft mobile could have been apple. they say "no" ... the fact is that microsoft produced such lousy products that didn't even have to be competed against re: any mobile os that was around @ the time of windows 6. Apple merely produced a competent, coherent product with working infastructure and automatically owned the market. m$ never bothered to address any issues. The m$ approach = 'put a cruddy shell product out' 'as you have a monopoly, if they complain, they c an go and f*ck themselves' 'its our software or nothing'. In mobile, or the arena outside their PC licensing stitchup (the dark ages of tech), it is found that where they have to compete, they can't compete. m$ failed simply, there, because they have not been able to produce a product of worth.

visa vis .. all m$ products being worthless, low quality "shell" products. symbolic products = copies.

you taken your pills?

>opt out period is over
activate your GDPR card

>how do we make a stand?
are you retarded? richard stallman has been "making a stand" since 1970. how well do you think it's working?

yep, those windows lovers make me throw up

microsoft retarded human progress - .. its ongoing because of the reliance of government organisations such as boris johnsons idiocy, on m$, totally. Getting fleeced again and again. "having failure as the model". A delivered, finalised product? The cash stops. Can't have that, keep the cow bleeding, perpetually. Keep the customers in the dark, perpetually, about their own requirements; about what is possible. Be a crook. The Gates model.

yep, off the pills.

t. ed kazinksizyysys

microsoft and the "dark ages of tech"
"The hustle that nearly strangled all innovation"

appleinsider.com/articles/19/06/30/editorial-no-bill-gates-windows-was-not-iphones-natural-nemesis

"When Apple took on the U.S. government to avoid being forced to provide backdoors to incompetent spy agencies who can't keep track of their own software, Gates offered the shameful pandering take that Apple should have just meekly complied with the U.S. Justice Department because, "terrorists." It turned out that FBI Director James Comey and the DoJ were lying, willfully misrepresenting the issue to the public in a failed bid to undermine any semblance of personal privacy."

I've explained some of this to a coworker
he doesn't even doubt it but he almost borderline brought up the "if you have nothing to hide" argument
normies aren't willing to into privacy and all the effort it takes and will trade privacy for convenience, because they can't be bothered to think about it. they also don't realize that even if they're being good citizens, just how much and what data gets collected.
even if you don't use linux or want to, you should still support the gnu project and FOSS software. I'm using heavily debloated and tweaked win7 but I do like linux and will do what I can to support it
basically this

It's not our fault your sister is a full blown degenerate who caught HIV AIDS lmfaooo